Chris Brown arrested for FELONY ASSAULT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Geragos, please. Can't stand him.

CB running to rehab for another try at anger management reeks of "omg, I'm going to prison if I don't do something drastic". It didn't help him last time, it won't help him this time. I wish to heavens that I had some faith in this guy, but he's like an abusive, violent, entitled Energizer bunny... going and going and going... I hope he is found to be in violation of his probation and sent where he belongs.

IMO.

Geragos, please. Can't stand him.

CB running to rehab for another try at anger management reeks of "omg, I'm going to prison if I don't do something drastic". It didn't help him last time, it won't help him this time. I wish to heavens that I had some faith in this guy, but he's like an abusive, violent, entitled Energizer bunny... going and going and going... I hope he is found to be in violation of his probation and sent where he belongs.

IMO.

If I were a violent , I would NOT want Geragos representing me. That alone would taint your case. Geragos only represents the worst of the worst. Ugh.

You have go to be kidding me!!?? :doh:

Chris Brown
Secret Service Could Save Him From Prison

The Secret Service -- charged with protecting the President of the United States -- could end up protecting Chris Brown from being sent to prison ... TMZ has learned.

Here's what we know. According to official D.C. documents -- obtained by TMZ -- a witness to the fight early Sunday morning told cops he heard the alleged victim tell a D.C. cop Brown NEVER HIT HIM.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/31/chris-brown-secret-service-prison/#ixzz2jIOGKpMq

You have go to be kidding me!!?? :doh:

Chris Brown
Secret Service Could Save Him From Prison

The Secret Service -- charged with protecting the President of the United States -- could end up protecting Chris Brown from being sent to prison ... TMZ has learned.

Here's what we know. According to official D.C. documents -- obtained by TMZ -- a witness to the fight early Sunday morning told cops he heard the alleged victim tell a D.C. cop Brown NEVER HIT HIM.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/31/chris-brown-secret-service-prison/#ixzz2jIOGKpMq

Oh COME ON... this is getting more ridiculous by the day.

"Chris Brown must return to rehab after breaking mom's car window"

http://t.nbcnews.com/entertainment/...hab-after-breaking-moms-car-window-2D11632482

"What led up to this incident was a family session in which his mother said that she wanted him to remain in treatment and continue the clinical work he had been engaging in for almost two weeks," the probation report states."Mr. Brown proceeded to walk outside and pick up a rock and threw it through his mother's car window and it shattered. We discharged him from residential treatment and told him he could leave immediately as he had signed a non-violent contract when he enrolled."

Chris Brown -- Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab ... Again

Chris Brown is on his way to jail right now, because he violated a judge's order by getting booted from the rehab facility where he's been living for nearly 4 month ... TMZ has learned.

The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Chris to live in the Malibu rehab facility for 90 days to get anger management therapy, and he completed the stint earlier this month. BUT ... at the last court hearing, the judge modified things and ordered Chris to stay in the facility while the Washington D.C. assault case ran its course.

The deal was this ... if Chris left rehab, he would go directly to jail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/14/chris-brown-jailed-rehab-rihanna-anger-management/#ixzz2vycVgzyK

Chris Brown is a little woman beating turd stain. Does he have a temper or is he just a spoiled little boy with an audited?

I say throw him in jail for six months.

Mr. Brown needs to spend some time behind bars to contemplate the error of his ways. He will find out there are men in there a whole lot tougher and meaner than he could ever dream of being. His life of privilege, posse and money on the outside will definitely not be available to comfort him on the inside.

It's about time. I actually think jail is the only thing that may save him. I wish it was longer though.

He will be able to bribe his way out of a lot- but with the wrong people- not so much.

I hope he is around the wrong people in there.

It's about time. I actually think jail is the only thing that may save him. I wish it was longer though.

He will be able to bribe his way out of a lot- but with the wrong people- not so much.

I hope he is around the wrong people in there.

Agreed. Keep him on jail for 6 months at least. On suicide watch if need be, but please keep him in there.

It sure seemed Chris Brown was checkmated -- sitting in jail as the clock ticks for his D.C. assault trial that could trigger a probation violation in the Rihanna case that could land him in prison for 4 years .... but TMZ has learned his lawyer has found a way out of the hole ... by paying LOTS OF MONEY.

Sources connected with the D.C. assault case tell TMZ ... Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, has contacted the lawyer for the man who claims Chris assaulted him in D.C., breaking his nose, and offered him a BIG FAT CHECK.

So here's the likely resolution. The alleged victim gets a ton of money (our educated guess is several hundred thousand dollars), D.C. prosecutors drop the criminal assault case and the Rihanna judge then lets Chris out of jail either late this week or early next.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/20/chris-brown-dc-assault-case-rihanna-judge-jail/#ixzz2wV17cTEt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle
Back