Christian Brando Dead

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anna Kashfi, Christian's mother was an actress starred in The Mountain with Spencer Tracy 1956 also, in Battle Hymm with Rock Hudson 1957. She is best known for being Marlon Brando's first wife.

Is that you, mom? I told ya to stay off WS. Paddy ya sound like my mom. Good info though.

who is he?!?!

He's the son of the late actor Marlon Brando. "Streetcar Named Desire", "The Wild Ones", and "The Godfather". Oh yeah and his mom is Anna Kashfi. He's also the brother from another mother of Cheyenne Brando. Christian murdered Cheyenne's boyfriend. Then Cheyenne commited suicide. Then Christian got out of prison and was apparently messing with Bonnie Lee Bakeley who Robert Blake of "Baretta" and "The Little Rascals" claims he didn't murder. I thought he was a nice looking man. He went on to lead an unobscure life and seemed lonely, but with Brando as your father what can a person do?

They say it comes in threes. How freaky if the last 2 died from pneumonia.

That's what I was thinking--threes.

Brad Renfro....Heath Ledger....Christian Brando.

I think these people abuse their bodies so much with little-to-no sleep, working long hours, heavy drinking, drug use, etc. that when they get an infection they can't shake it off the way a person with a healthier lifestyle can. Just so sad.

Is that you, mom? I told ya to stay off WS. Paddy ya sound like my mom. Good info though.

LOL, I'm a trivia freak, if I don't it, I'll look it up! Also have photographic memory.

LOL, I'm a trivia freak, if I don't it, I'll look it up! Also have photographic memory.

Cool, Paddy. You can memorize tons of stuff then? Usually have that your whole life, right? I'm glad ya do cause ya kept me updated on that wife.

Cool, Paddy. You can memorize tons of stuff then? Usually have that your whole life, right? I'm glad ya do cause ya kept me updated on that wife.

Yes, can memorize everything, my kids wanted me to learn to count cards and take me to vegas, kinda like Rainman. I've been like that my whole life.

Let's see, if they come in 3's, which I've always heard also, what about Suzanne Pleshette? Didn't she pass away after Heath Ledger and before C. Brando? That would be 4 in a short time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow
Back