Christie Brinkley splits with hubby #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
katiecoolady said:
I just saw that myself. And he was peddling cocaine at a rest stop frequented by gay quickie seekers. This guy just doesn't seem to have the "image" flaunted about him these years.

I wonder if he really IS an architect????

Sounds like he might be a "conflicted" architect, if you know what I mean....

LuvChocolate said:
May I ask you which commercial she is in?

One more question, didn't Christie B cheat on Billy Joel? Remember the plane crash where she was stranded with her 3rd husbands to be?
TIA
She may have cheated on Billy Joel, but he also cheated on her continuously throughout their marriage.From what I heard, between that and Billy's severe addiction problems, Christie put up with a lot before she finally ended it.

Masterj said:
She may have cheated on Billy Joel, but he also cheated on her continuously throughout their marriage.From what I heard, between that and Billy's severe addiction problems, Christie put up with a lot before she finally ended it.
I thought that Christie and Billy were already separated and had filed for a divorce or were heading there when she took up with Hubby-to-be #3.

nanandjim said:
I thought that Christie and Billy were already separated and had filed for a divorce or were heading there when she took up with Hubby-to-be #3.

That's what I remember, years ago. (Ladies Home Journal - I have one of those photographic memories when it comes to gossip) :D

nanandjim said:
That's the way I remember it too.

nanandjim said:
I have no idea. I was just responding to the poster who said Christie cheated on Billy.

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/31/music/20060731101830&sec=music

snip

"I don't think my mom will be getting married again anytime soon," Joel told a friend recently, according to Star magazine. "It's going to take her a long time to get over this. As for trusting someone enough to marry again - I don't know."

..."She has her kids, and apart from the divorce, she's happy about where she is in her life right now," Star reports Alexa Ray Joel as saying. "Thank God Sailor is too young to really understand what's going on. She doesn't know what her dad did or why everyone is mad at him."

....Star magazine also reported that Brinkley insisted everyone in Cook's architecture firm sign a nondisclosure agreement, barring them from speaking out about their philandering boss or his world-famous wife.

IdahoMom said:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21231315.shtml

snip
...Joel, a professional singer like her dad, told the New York Post, "I love my mom and I'm behind her 100 percent. She's doing very well considering everything that's happened."

....Joel refused to discuss her opinion of Cook telling the publication, "Don't even go there. We don't need to fan the flames."

Well, I'm glad they're at least quoting Alexa directly, instead of "a friend".....

Christie Brinkley Meets with Her Ex

Christie Brinkley met with her estranged husband, architect Peter Cook, and his parents on Tuesday, according to the New York Daily News.

"I'd rather not comment," Brinkley, 52, told the paper as she left her $22 million estate in New York's Hamptons after the visit from the Cooks. "I just don't want to fuel this anymore."

Although Cook, 47, has been photographed recently wearing his wedding ring, Brinkley was not wearing hers on Tuesday.

The appearance marks Brinkley's return to the Hamptons, where she and Cook lived until Brinkley learned that Cook had carried on a year-long affair with Diana Bianchi, now 19, whom he'd hired to work as an assistant in his office.

More: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1222067,00.html?cid=recirc-top5-4-1222067

And she was kind to the paps!

I saw that the other day, Floh! The press has stated that she looks gorgeous and that the old adage "Looking good is the best revenge" rings true in her case.

I wonder what they were talking about? :confused:

Yesterday's news reported that Brinkley, Cook, and Cook's parents only met at their estate for 15 minutes. That doesn't look good for Cook, IMO. There's not much you can say in 15 minutes other than, "I'm finished with you, you lousy cheating teenie chaser". Fifteen minutes certainly doesn't smack of reconciliation.

IdahoMom said:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21231315.shtml

snip
...Joel, a professional singer like her dad, told the New York Post, "I love my mom and I'm behind her 100 percent. She's doing very well considering everything that's happened."

....Joel refused to discuss her opinion of Cook telling the publication, "Don't even go there. We don't need to fan the flames."
Wow, she sounds very mature and together. I guess the folks that were blasting Christie earlier on for having 3 kids and more marriages and saying that she could not give the kids a stable home life were wrong. At least this one sounds very grounded. Seems like Christie did a great job.

Here's the fly on the wall scenario:

Peter: Mommy and Daddy say I've been a bad, bad boy.

Mommy Cook: Say you're sorry, now.

Peter: Oh Christie, I'm sooowwwwy. That SEXY - mmmm I mean sleazy, conniving girl just tricked me, seduced me...

You're so awesome! (Oh, is that Scott Peterson's line)?

Daddy: Now kiss Christie, and let's make up.

Mommy: Oh, isn't that sweet....

Daddy: Aren't you going to hug Peter?

Christie: @##$$^&$&&*^&%*(**^

m & D: What! Christie, shame on you, you're not going to forgive our little Peter?

Daddy: Our little Peter has always been a PERFECT son ! (is that
Lee Peterson's line?)

Chorus: Come on, little Peter, get your toys and let's go home!

Clock time: 14 and one-half minutes

Good for Christie!:cool:

It's official. She's filing for divorce:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213785,00.html

snip

Christie Brinkley is pulling the plug on her marriage to fourth husband Peter Cook, preparing to file divorce papers against the architect who broke her heart by cheating with an 18-year-old aspiring singer, The Post has learned.

Brinkley's high-powered divorce lawyer, Eleanor Alter, has told Cook's lawyer, Norman Sheresky, to expect the legal papers that will set their split into motion, sources said Wednesday.

Aronson said Cook "regrets that this happened. He was hopeful that he and Ms. Brinkley would be able to work their way through this problem and put their marriage back together, but obviously she has decided otherwise."

Ah well. clearly the lawyer's spin is it's Christie who is being the unreasonable one here.

Aronson said his client learned of the divorce filing Wednesday. He said it was too early to say how the couple would divide their common property or to discuss the custody arrangement of their children.

meaning: she gets the lot! :)

"I love my wife. ... For a lifetime I've tried to prove how much I love her," Cook said

oh you proved how much alright! :clap:

Floh said:
Aronson said Cook "regrets that this happened. He was hopeful that he and Ms. Brinkley would be able to work their way through this problem and put their marriage back together, but obviously she has decided otherwise."

Ah well. clearly the lawyer's spin is it's Christie who is being the unreasonable one here.

Aronson said his client learned of the divorce filing Wednesday. He said it was too early to say how the couple would divide their common property or to discuss the custody arrangement of their children.

"I love my wife. ... For a lifetime I've tried to prove how much I love her," Cook said

exactly!!
Can you imagine if he did not love her?? His way of proof I guess was to have a fling with an 18 YO and embarrass her in front of the world??
What a guy!!

Floh said:

What a pig Cook is to make such a statement, as if Christie is just ungrateful and did not appreciate his love. So he's the victim now? B@stard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back