Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. A "superior father" who didn't lift a finger to look for his sons' mother. Who wouldn't let their mother buy the groceries needed to feed them properly. Who let their mother commute several mile by bicycle to work in heavy traffic. Who told their mother she could not buy them Christmas presents the last year she was with them. Who demeaned the boys' mother in front of them, telling them that she was "mean" for attending church services or putting them to bed at a decent hour. That superior father? Give me a break!

Yeah, "superior father" is obviously a highly subjective term. :sick:

We can imagine the panic at SP house with JP, sister and brother.....
dad's gone, no one to tell them what to do nd they can't handle it.
LE around, no money, no home soon, bills coming in, dad's in jail.
They will be like animals in a cage, JMOO

Yep. And don't forget the neighbors are all giving them the stinkeye. They will be applauding when the Powells move away! They probably don't even want to go sit in the backyard.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge saying running up against statutory deadline, which may require state to go forward with juvenile dependency hearing.
1 minute ago

I think the judge will have to go with the Cox's until the investigation is done.

They have no idea who else in that house might have been involved in the *advertiser censored*.

Josh saying nobody was means nothing when he says at the same time he did not know his father was.

It would be great to see an arrest right after custody to Cox family!
If JP is involved with the photos, maybe he took some photos for dad of Susan.
Maybe Susan caught on to the family BUSINESS and they hd to have her out of the picture if she was going to tell on the family! Now I even wonder about the sister and other brother in the home................JMOO

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge said state wants -- or has, unclear which -- placed children with Coxes, which is why she has jurisdiction in case.
41 seconds ago

Judge said state wants -- or has, unclear which -- placed children with Coxes, which is why she has jurisdiction in case.

Judge saying running up against statutory deadline, which may require state to go forward with juvenile dependency hearing.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Change in plans: Judge in Powell custody battle now says she'll make decision on who gets the boys later than 2pm. Too much to review.
1 minute ago

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Change in plans: Judge in Powell custody battle now says she'll make decision on who gets the boys later than 2pm. Too much to review.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

those poor children. Their daddy made sure that they only had him to rely on... now they have been taken from him. FINE Job Josh. Fine job. Superior Job. My heart aches for them.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
1 minute ago

I'm not sure what this means.

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen

Get yer barf bags ready, my friends -

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh describes himself as superior father but tells judge will do parenting classes, counseling, whatever necessary in her view.
30 seconds ago

Ok, I can't take it any longer....JP needs to be locked up, and locked up now.
He is t-total crazy. Lets just start with taking 2 babies out in a snow storm at midnight to go camping. Asked what they do and he says: "We make s'mores and stuff like that." Next, he never looked for his missing wife and then went back to live with a man that everyone knew had the hots for his wife (whats worse is that man is his father). JP has proven he has no clue how to take care of himself, let alone to children. He is a superior father in his dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member