Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Noose was actually an exercise handle, Josh Powell said. He said he sent a photo of it to the judge.
28 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Allegations false regarding brother. Doesn't think photo of woman was on wall. If it did exist, it would have been put away.

I don't think I have ever in my life experienced the exact mix of revulsion, fury, frustration, and soul-sadness that I am feeling right now.

Cannot begin to fathom what Mr. Cox and the Graves family are going through, sitting mere feet away from that creature, and hearing all this. Cannot.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
As to LE being greeted by my brother naked at front door. I had no knowledge this happened. I was informed this happened at the bathroom.
46 seconds ago

Oh ok, well as long as your brother is only walking around naked in the house and not near the door... uggh talk about creepy uncle for those poor boys.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell re: brother answering door naked to law enforcement, says law enforcement pounded door, gave him no time to dress

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
As to LE being greeted by my brother naked at front door. I had no knowledge this happened. I was informed this happened at the bathroom.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell : says majority of 15 computers taken from home by police were not operating and not plugged in."None of them were connected"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell: "My career in computers has nothing to do with any kind of *advertiser censored*.”

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell, husband of #susanpowell, says no illegal *advertiser censored* on his computers.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: hangman's noose and sexually explicit/violent picture "if it did exist it would have been put away" would not let son's see it
19 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell re: brother answering door naked to law enforcement, says law enforcement pounded door, gave him no time to dress
1 minute ago

BBM.

Is this guy for real?????

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: Hangman's noose was exercise handle. A rope twisted for his brother to lift weights.
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

There's no way the judge is going to buy this ignorance claim.

Besides, the boys probably saw this stuff. He even said they'd been alone with the grandpa.

he's toast!
fran

I'm sorry. I need a break. This has really upset me. I'll be back in a few.

Meanwhile, you can see the tweets here from the reporters:

http://twitter.com/#!/list/CaseSignal/powell-custody-hearing

I'm with you. I'm following the twitter stuff here. I've been around a bit and have a pretty high tolerance for things ugly. But I'm actually getting kind of sick sitting here reading this stuff. Really. It's just so damn sad. I think I need to go spend some time with my kids.

I really have a feeling these pictures of legs are just more voyeurism. There was a story on the news recently about men who go around with cameras and sneakily photograph or video up women and girl's skirts. Apparently there is quite an underground market for these "upskirt" offerings. They sell and trade on the internet. Sounds like Josh has followed into his daddy's alleged internet business.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell: That is certainly not a noose and it doesn’t resemble a noose.
48 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Noose was actually an exercise handle, Josh Powell said. He said he sent a photo of it to the judge.

His continually playing stupid and innocent is going to backfire on him.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

I hope LE brought their photos with them!

fran

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell: That is certainly not a noose and it doesn’t resemble a noose.
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: Hangman's noose was exercise handle. A rope twisted for his brother to lift weights.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: hangman's noose and sexually explicit/violent picture "if it did exist it would have been put away" would not let son's see it

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Allegations false regarding brother. Doesn't think photo of woman was on wall. If it did exist, it would have been put away.

Did anyone else catch where he says he had no idea his brother answered the door naked, but then gave an excuse for it?

If you didn't know, how would you have an excuse for it?:waitasec:

there is NO WAY Josh didn't know what was going on. :mad:

JMHO
fran

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Also found hangman's noose in the home.
7 minutes ago » Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Long said Josh's brother has answered door in the nude when LE has come by and is often naked around the door.
8 minutes ago »
Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Long said Josh told CPS he has taken photos of people's legs without knowledge and that some of his father's info may be on his computer.
10 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long saying 15 computers taken from home and all were available to people in the home. Investigators barely scratched surface.
11 minutes ago

THE HOUSE OF POWELL

1sm116tonofbricks.gif

IS COLLAPSING ON J AND S

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said his brother has agreed to move out of the home if that is a factor.
1 minute ago

Where's the nudist schizophrenic going to move to?

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh now speaking, repeating that he had no knowledge about his father's activities and didn't dig through his father's personal belongings.
1 minute ago

OBLIVIOUS MUCH???

No knowledge, eh? What - he didn't notice the 15 computers in the home and ask what they were all for?

Good Lord!

Mel

I really have a feeling these pictures of legs are just more voyeurism. There was a story on the news recently about men who go around with cameras and sneakily photograph or video up women and girl's skirts. Apparently there is quite an underground market for these "upskirt" offerings. They sell and trade on the internet. Sounds like Josh has followed into his daddy's alleged internet business.

I agree. If Josh took photos of legs then he didn't just stop at the legs. I'm sure he took more graphic photos than just legs.

I bet Susan found out Josh was just like his father. I bet that's why Susan disappeared/was killed.

Saying he wasn't aware of his brother being naked was a really dumb statement to make. It opens the door to ask what else wasn't he aware of in that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member