Cindy and George should continue the plan they had before Caylee went missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's sad is if you believe Casey answers any questions truthfully - her explanation as to why she didn't call her mom in the all the weeks Caylee was missing was because when she did tell her and saw her reaction it would have been the same reaction from the "get go".

Think about that statement for a minute.

Then say a prayer for Caylee.

moo

DT

What's sad is if you believe Casey answers any questions truthfully - her explanation as to why she didn't call her mom in the all the weeks Caylee was missing was because when she did tell her and saw her reaction it would have been the same reaction from the "get go".

Think about that statement for a minute.

Then say a prayer for Caylee.

moo

DT

I noticed that statement right away. Casey did not want the police called. She admitted it then gives the hint that there's a possibility she'll never see Caylee again.... I think this is as close to a confession that they'll ever get.

I think the GPs are in a really bad position. In their minds, they believe Caylee is alive and that Casey does not know where Caylee is. If that is the case, what good would it be to put Casey out or leave her sitting in jail? They seem to think that Casey is suffering over the loss of Caylee as much as they are. They are acting according to the feelings that they have right now. Plus, they more than likely are feeling extremely guilty, they probably feel like it was their fault, like they pushed Casey to leave and that put Caylee in a bad position. Seems like, in their minds, they don't want to make the same mistake twice.

What Casey needs is more evidence against her so that she will have to continue to reshape her lies. I really don't think she's felt backed into the corner just yet. The evidence will convict her (if she's guilty), not us, not her parents.

KC is just using them, just like before, and how she has always done to everyone. KC has no heart, stone cold, gives me the chills. All the attacks on the media, LE, the public result from the GP's projecting their anger on us. Hence, you will rot in hell, you are maggots, lazy, liars essentially everything they would like to say to KC. I would be scared to sleep at night with KC in my house. And you know they are living a hell right now, not working, looking at the freakshow daily, spending good hearted peoples money for everyday expenses. I thought donations were to help find Caylee--alive or dead. What weirdos, caylee was the be all and do all, but now is just one lost little girl with no voice!!

I think all of them are feeding off everybody talking about them daily, protesting daily, and being in the news daily. If we all went away, how would they act then.

The attorney would get no publicity and may regret taking on this case, She would not be the center of attention "movie star" she is now Could she handle it if she wasn't the center of attention?

As much as the truth and Casey Anthony are strangers..reality and George and Cindy are strangers. They have one hope that Caylee is still alive..they are trying to show support for Casey hoping she will lead them to whoever they believe has Caylee.

Unfortunately they can not accept the fact Caylee is more then likely dead...they still have hope that she is alive and that parts of Casey's story are true.

However..evidence points to the fact that Caylee is dead, Casey participated in that..per decomp in the trunk of her car...and the Anthonys can not accept that..it is not a will not..I think mentally and physically at this point they can not accept that their Caylee is dead. This doesn't have as much to do with them and their feelings toward Casey as it does with their feelings toward Caylee. It is easier to believe their lying daughter saying their grand daughter is alive , then it is to face the fact she is most likely dead at the hand of their daughter.

Unfortunately..until they open their eyes Casey will manipulate them with her lies as she has done for years.

What we are seeing is the exposure of an extremely toxic mix of personality disorders woven through a family. Looking at them as if they are "normal" will never make sense. G and C have issues that did not begin with this event. They have probably been spinning in crazy circles inside of that home for decades. Whatever G and C's disorders may be it almost certainly contributed to Casey's borderline personality type behavior. It isn't as simple as they feel guilty or they don't want to visit her on death row. This is a six inch thick study in abnormal psychology. I honestly doubt that they will ever find that sweet baby and no one on earth will make her mother tell them the truth. George and Cindy won't decide to make her face her deeds. They are all living in an alternate universe of personality disorders. Poor Caylee. What a family to be born into.

What we are seeing is the exposure of an extremely toxic mix of personality disorders woven through a family. Looking at them as if they are "normal" will never make sense. G and C have issues that did not begin with this event. They have probably been spinning in crazy circles inside of that home for decades. Whatever G and C's disorders may be it almost certainly contributed to Casey's borderline personality type behavior. It isn't as simple as they feel guilty or they don't want to visit her on death row. This is a six inch thick study in abnormal psychology. I honestly doubt that they will ever find that sweet baby and no one on earth will make her mother tell them the truth. George and Cindy won't decide to make her face her deeds. They are all living in an alternate universe of personality disorders. Poor Caylee. What a family to be born into.

Well said, simonsmom! Even though I agree with you, I still keep trying to make sense of some of this.

For instance, even though I know that Casey is a pathological liar, I ask myself, "Who goes ALL the way to the end of the hall at the place where they don't work before they tell LE they don't really work there?"

:banghead:

Personally, I gotta believe LE is looking at all angles including the possibility that Casey isn't the only one who knows more than they're telling. Much more.

moo

DT

I think so, as well. I also think it is a shame that a Guardian ad Litem isn't appointed to represent Caylee's interests. I don't know Florida law though, to know if this is possible, but, I have been thinking about this and am wondering if this is done, couldn't the GaL get Casey on the stand to discuss where Caylee is, and she could be held in contempt in that caes, although I suppose she could exercise 5th Amend. rights to avoid answering. Just thinking while typing.

Honestly, Caylee is worth more to the family missing than deceased

I know it's been brought up before, but I think people would have a lot more respect and sympathy for the Anthony's if they would support their daughter while still expecting her to pay the consequences for her wrongdoings.

It's one thing to support your child, another to make excuses for them...
:clap: :clap: Very well said!! :clap: :clap:

ETA: Welcome to WS, detektiv!!

Cindy drove Casey to JB's office today and they both (Cindy & Casey) went into the law offices.

Univision a Spanish -speaking network, was there for a pre-arranged interview with Cindy.
Casey remained off camera and out of sight. Network truck was parked in JB's parking lot.

Explanations reported so far , is that Cindy wants the story broadcast in Puerto Rico and this network is watched there.

This was reported on local 6 and wesh 2 Orlando just a few minutes ago so it is not linkable yet.

I have no clue how to access the interview. Can anyone help???

This thread I am hoping, is acceptable for this...I don't know where else to go.

Cindy drove Casey to JB's office today and they both (Cindy & Casey) went into the law offices.

Univision a Spanish -speaking network, was there for a pre-arranged interview with Cindy.
Casey remained off camera and out of sight. Network truck was parked in JB's parking lot.

Explanations reported so far , is that Cindy wants the story broadcast in Puerto Rico and this network is watched there.

This was reported on local 6 and wesh 2 Orlando just a few minutes ago so it is not linkable yet.

I have no clue how to access the interview. Can anyone help???

This thread I am hoping, is acceptable for this...I don't know where else to go.

I'm not sure if you can view their local broadcasts but here is their website... it's all in Spanish though...

http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?chid=10825&schid=11115&secid=0

Well said, simonsmom! Even though I agree with you, I still keep trying to make sense of some of this.

For instance, even though I know that Casey is a pathological liar, I ask myself, "Who goes ALL the way to the end of the hall at the place where they don't work before they tell LE they don't really work there?"

:banghead:

I know. It is kind of humerous, though, isn't it?

WELL SAID! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Although the behaviors of C&G sometimes just boggle my mind, I think they are riddled with guilt, because they did not keep their granddaughter with them and let Casey out on much too long a leash.

Aslo guilt abnd shame for mot having set limits on her MUCH sooner-- if they are smart.

Personally I think Casey's parents know the truth.

I think that you are right. I believe that deep down they know that something terrible has happened to Caylee. What parent in their right mind could even begin to comprehend that your daughter, your own flesh and blood is capable of killing or bringing harm to your grandchild. I think they are in great Denial and that it is time to move on and get downright angry with Casey!!!
Stages of grief
(from wikipedia)

1. Denial:
    • Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening."'Not to me!"
  2. Anger:
    • Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "NO! NO! How can you accept this!"
  3. Bargaining:
    • Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years."
  4. Depression:
    • Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"
  5. Acceptance:
    • Example - "It's going to be OK."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

I know it's been brought up before, but I think people would have a lot more respect and sympathy for the Anthony's if they would support their daughter while still expecting her to pay the consequences for her wrongdoings.

It's one thing to support your child, another to make excuses for them...

Exactly,the Anthony's always bailed her out.... Casey never had to face any consequences, but IMO they will always make excuses just to save face, they want to be the perfect family....

I think the GPs are in a really bad position. In their minds, they believe Caylee is alive and that Casey does not know where Caylee is. If that is the case, what good would it be to put Casey out or leave her sitting in jail? They seem to think that Casey is suffering over the loss of Caylee as much as they are. They are acting according to the feelings that they have right now. Plus, they more than likely are feeling extremely guilty, they probably feel like it was their fault, like they pushed Casey to leave and that put Caylee in a bad position. Seems like, in their minds, they don't want to make the same mistake twice.

What Casey needs is more evidence against her so that she will have to continue to reshape her lies. I really don't think she's felt backed into the corner just yet. The evidence will convict her (if she's guilty), not us, not her parents.

That is exactly how I see it. Agree with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back