Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't there additional bad blood between Kathi's station and the case? Who got thrown out of the Baez press conference the day of Casey's indictment?

I did think Kathi and Cindy were estranged prior to the hair brush/Garrison email so maybe we are both wrong? :confused:

EDITED TO ADD:No, there was definitely problems between Kathi's station and Cindy before the hairbrush episode. It wasn't Kathi tossed from the presser, it was her colleague. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/local-televisio.html

I think that Kathy was the female reporter that commented on KC's "wiggle" when on her way in to visit JB, on the RAW VIDEO that was shown on the channel's website. Me thinks CA does not like Kathy at all.:crazy:

'K' and 'M' are close on the keyboard, maybe CA was forwarding to MB and accidentally hit KB instead? :crazy:

Maybe! I was thinking Kb and kfn. They did say one of the emails were between her and DM concerning Kathi breaking news on his criminal background.

so these emails get sent to someone who is not very fond of cindy at this time anyway .. and she "kept them private" and forwarded them to the fbi ..and channel 9 reports it ?that isnt keeping it private to me .. hrm

She could have published them or read them live on Nancy Grace.

Had she deleted them, you can bet the blame would have shifted to HER being the hacker.

Kathi Belich is a journalist and did the responsible thing by being thrown into a situation with illegal elements and forwarding it to LE.

Nothing wrong with her not joining a cover up and releasing minimal, but factual, info. It's still a story.

She could have published them or read them live on Nancy Grace.

Had she deleted them, you can bet the blame would have shifted to HER being the hacker.

Kathi Belich is a journalist and did the responsible thing by being thrown into a situation with illegal elements and forwarding it to LE.

Nothing wrong with her not joining a cover up and releasing minimal, but factual, info. It's still a story.
what im getting at is did cindy really write the emails? if her account was hacked couldnt her emails be doctored ? i dont know lol or is this something cindy is claiming .. there are too many people involved with this case i dont know how anyone person can keep track of everything

what im getting at is did cindy really write the emails? if her account was hacked couldnt her emails be doctored ? i dont know lol or is this something cindy is claiming .. there are too many people involved with this case i dont know how anyone person can keep track of everything

According to wftv article, Kathy Belich received the emails and texted Cindy *and* forwarded the emails to the FBI. Cindy and her spokesperson are confirming the computer has been hacked. Their PI also admits the computer was hacked. (The article has all the details).

Cindy has been very spiteful toward this particular tv station (as shown in the above posts), but I believe Kathi Belich did the professional thing by forwarding these hacked (or not) emails to the Feds. Under no circumstances should a professional journalist compromise her integrity by deleting what amounts to be evidence ina criminal case.

Based on Cindy's prior treatment of this station, I'd say she's fortunate that the reporter didn't just run to air with the story.

According to wftv article, Kathy Belich received the emails and texted Cindy *and* forwarded the emails to the FBI. Cindy and her spokesperson are confirming the computer has been hacked. Their PI also admits the computer was hacked. (The article has all the details).

Cindy has been very spiteful toward this particular tv station (as shown in the above posts), but I believe Kathi Belich did the professional thing by forwarding these hacked (or not) emails to the Feds. Under no circumstances should a professional journalist compromise her integrity by deleting what amounts to be evidence ina criminal case.

Based on Cindy's prior treatment of this station, I'd say she's fortunate that the reporter didn't just run to air with the story.
im in agreement with you .. im just trying to figure out why that particular reporter is the one who got the emails and not another media outlet is all

Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?

Who is Sindee?? Is it Cindy and you are spelling it wrong on purpose? If so why?

They said the FBI was investigating the claim. They would contact yahoo to get the real data of what happened, they don't need Cindy involved at all at this point. If she is lying she will be caught. I believe she was hacked, probably by someone following the case, who hates CA like most readers of, and clearly it is someone without much skill in the hacking area if they had to change the password to get access. The best way to hack an account doesn't let the account holder know you have been there. Very amateur and whomever did it will get caught, unless they give it a really low priority like they would if my yahoo account got hacked.

Funny I have had yahoo for many years... My DH who is not a computer geek, but a well known computer expert in his field could never figure out my account's. BTW, if so you wish, you could obtaining isp an address from over sea's. and do any email into an account. But only if you have all of the information. Yea I know full well that someone hacked into SP. account, but withstanding that was completely different.

im in agreement with you .. im just trying to figure out why that particular reporter is the one who got the emails and not another media outlet is all

Well, funny enough, when Garrison was fired (or quit, depending on who is telling the tale) he had an email from Cindy where she admitted to not giving LE the hairbrush that Caylee specifically used.

Garrison sent the email to...(drumroll)...Kathi Belich and ....(drumroll) she forwarded it to the FBI because it may (or may not) prove obstruction.

Curious, isn't it. :waitasec:

What I find interesting is as soon as her emails started hitting the net, she comes up with this.

I can also see a hack trying to be a detective and finding the emails and forwarding them on.

I'm a fence sitter on this one. lol.

An 11 minute interview with a reporter the day the hairbrush email came out and she never once said anything about hacking. Never once denied the conversation took place. Never once denounced the contents of her part of the email as fakery. What she said was "It's just sour grapes."

Cindy email story, version 2.0.

So we have CA, the spokesperson for the Anthonys (who does not know how to comb her hair and clean up) and the PI "confirming" it was hacked?

Am I supposed to believe ANY of these people based on their past confirmations? GIVE ME A BREAK.........

The funny thing is since they were sent to the FBI, if it was another CA scam, someone will go to jail. That part I love.

An 11 minute interview with a reporter the day the hairbrush email came out and she never once said anything about hacking. Never once denied the conversation took place. Never once denounced the contents of her part of the email as fakery. What she said was "It's just sour grapes."

I don't believe it either and I think it will "bite them in the butt" before it is over.

Who is Sindee?? Is it Cindy and you are spelling it wrong on purpose? If so why?

Just my strange sense of humor, I guess. My preferred way to refer to Cindy. Why do we call AL, TonE? Just something we do, I guess. Sorry if I confused anyone.

So we have CA, the spokesperson for the Anthonys (who does not know how to comb her hair and clean up) and the PI "confirming" it was hacked?

Am I supposed to believe ANY of these people based on their past confirmations? GIVE ME A BREAK.........

The funny thing is since they were sent to the FBI, if it was another CA scam, someone will go to jail. That part I love.

Snipped from the article (since you already see the hinkey-ness)

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
I think Dominic Casey is bluffing.

Yahoo mail IPs only trace to the ISP, not to the user's actual IP. When I send mail from my Yahoo account, the IP that shows up as the sender IP is that of my Internet Service Provider. It is not my IP. It's not even in the same town that I live in.

He thinks he hit a person in Ocala, but that's probably just where the ISP is located

What this means is that most people use an ISP (Internet Service Provider like Cox, Yahoo, AOL, etc) that gives each computer (or each home network if a few computers are running on a home network) an IP number. IP means Internet Protocol. That IP can be traced back to the place (home) where that computer is.

Yahoo uses one IP for almost everyone. Usually in New York. If you use Yahoo mail, it can not be traced back to the computer of where the email came from. It will be traced back to Yahoo. (Email bounces from your computer to Yahoo then to who you're sending it to) I think law enforcement might be able to trace it to the originating computer but lots of people use Yahoo and Yahoo mail because it's pretty untraceable.

The admins of this site get a IP from everyone who posts. Usually that IP (when looked up) will give the general location of where the poster is posting from. LE would be able to get the exact address.

A few weeks ago a young man killed himself while on a forum. The Moderator there gave LE his IP address and they were able to go to his house and find his body. If he'd been using Yahoo I don't think they'd have been able to find him.

Hope that made sense!
Aren't you sweet! All that stuff I got, believe it or not. I didn't get what the PI was saying. LOL
Thanks for your help...very much appreciated.

My take is KB played it right, the email evidence could be disallowed as evidence if she published it...but we all know she enjoyed the living heck out of hitting the send button, snickering " GOTCHA CINDY" to herself.

The FBI can use the INFO contained in the emails...but cannot and would not be required to divulge where they develop their leads only the results of the investigation from the leads.

But the CA smoke screen theory makes sense, damage control, but it's akin to shutting the barn door after the animals have run away.

The trial has to begin before it can be a mistrial. Hopefully, it is just more stuff to make the family look ridiculous and does not jeopardize the defense. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is lying or if KC did have access to JB's laptop..nothing would surprise me anymore

This will not even be a mistrial for KC. This crap has nothing to do with her case. It is CA's problem, not KC's. She has claimed MANY MANY enemys in her quest to FIND CAYLEE. This could be so many people.
Just think about it. I am thinking her old spokesperson somehow as he promised he would have more to say about all of this.

If hacking into yahoo wasn't so simple it would be easier to say it didn't happen.

But with the talk going around about obstruction charges for Cindy for something other than the pants and hairbrush, I think either someone playing "detective" got into Cindy's e-mail and forwarded some damaging findings.

It sounds like investigators already knew about the hairbrush. If the something else damaging was also being investigated it doesn't help Cindy to forward the same information to Kathy B. It also doesn't help Cindy to forward KB damaging evidence the FBI didn't know about.

Aren't you sweet! All that stuff I got, believe it or not. I didn't get what the PI was saying. LOL
Thanks for your help...very much appreciated.

The PI was talking in code, allegedly! I think the code is aka 'total BS' boiled down to 'abbreviated BS' shorthand.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomevertonfc
Back