Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how they are going to get away from the babysitter kidnapped Caylee. Casey stuck like glue to that story and I would bet that there aren't many people who didn't hear that story when it first happened. I live in Washington state and everyone that I know knows the name Casey Anthony...that horrible mother who murdered her little girl Caylee. I won't be a bit surprised if Casey takes the stand. She thinks so highly of herself I believe she thinks she can really snow the jury. Especially the men.
Casey no longer looks like the woman who was seen going into Baez' office wearing her short-shorts, tight-fitting shirt, and big white sunglasses.

One picture of her bacne and the male jurors will freak. JMO

The best possible thing that Cindy can do at this point is to go to court on the 15th and tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She needs to let the chips fall where they may.

Cindy would be wise to remember who she is dealing with. This is a defense team and defendent that will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to "prove" that Casey is innocent or at least that there is "reasonable doubt" (in their minds) that someone else may have done this to Caylee. Cindy should know this better than anyone since she was actively helping to find those people to go under that bus.

Cindy needs to remember that she, herself, is a good person to throw under the bus as well. Afterall, Cindy had the means and opportunity to be the killer which is more than what there was against R Kronk, J Grund, Amy, Tony, etc. If Cindy (or George or Lee) think that they would be "safe" from this type of thing from Casey then they really don't know Casey that well.

If Cindy still reads here I hope that she stops and thinks about all of this. Thinks about it and realizes that Casey would in fact blame Cindy if Casey thinks it will help herself. It amazes me that Cindy can't seem to see just how evil and rotten Casey really is.

MOO

Yes, If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you!!

Cindy would be a fool not to know there is a huge bullseye right on her forehead.
I am still in stitches from how quickly she pushed it aside in her mind, about Ricardo being Casey's boyfriend part of the week, and Tony being her boyfriend every other day, unless it is Wednesday, while all along Casey had spun this fantastic story that went on for many months about Jeff, how he took care of her and her car, and how in love they were , planning to move in together, and she would bring him home to meet the parents soon., how he had bought her a ring from Tiffanys, how perfect he was.

There is no way that Cindy didn't figure out that if all of that for months and months and months was a lie, and the job facade leaving dressed up for work for years was a lie...there is no way that Cindy did not shake her teeth out to get to the truth while she was out on bail. She nearly tore Mr. Morgan's head off and she met him for the very first time the day of her depo. You imagine that mean and strong Cindy, with the huge huge pressing issue on her mind about Caylee...I'd bet everything I own she absolutely got the truth out of Casey, and then the save Casey mode took over.I can just hear her now, what is done is done...It was too late to save Caylee, but now they needed to save their daughter, and lie and blame others is the least of what they did. Cindy spun that Jesse is my primary suspect story with enthusiasm to anyone who would listen, with no regard whatsoever for what it may do to the young man. Casey watched or learned of the lets call Tony and his friends dope dealers, let us explain that Amy and Ricardo do heroin...you name it. The image of them scheming just makes me ill, because I know they were not discussing new shampoos when Cindy went into the bathroom with Casey when she showered. So yes, Cindy better than anyone in this world knows what Casey is capable of blaming on an innocent person. Indeed in Casey's mind there is not one innocent thing about Cindy, she likely blames her....see what you made me do style. Cindy knows what Casey is capable of, because she learned it all at her mother's knee. I've said it before, Casey is Cindy, Jr., in stripper boots.

Yes, indeed, if they'll do it with ya they'll do it to ya. Buckle up Cindy. Get a helmet too. It's going to be a bumpy ride. In her own words that she yelled across the table to Mr. Morgan, "You asked for it!!!"

Don't the pings show that KC was in or around the Anthony home all night. Also she was on the phone texting and talking to TonE most of the night. jmo

I think the pings DO indicate KC was in or around the Anthony home that night. But she could have easily left the house, got in her car, and drove down the block or around the corner, and still ping off the same cell tower, I think.

Exactly! Or, she could say she went to get Caylee but CA grabbed her around the throat, (as told by LA), choking her until she couldn't breathe, yelling that she would never take Caylee out of that house. Poor, frightened KC ran outside, got in her car, and left. She wanted to get Caylee, but was too scared to approach CA, who is known for her outbursts and irrational control issues. She ran out of gas in the car and was told by her father that he would take care of the car. She noticed later that it was gone and assumed that her dad had retrieved the vehicle. Her many attempts at retrieving Caylee were met with angry diatribes by CA. When her mother showed up at TL's apartment, she thought they would go home and make up, and she would finally get to see Caylee again after the past month. But, her mother told her Caylee was gone and that if KC didn't go along with what CA said, she would be sorry. KC was too frightened to go against CA. They all were.

The only problem with this story is it does not explain her telling all of her friends that Caylee was with the Nanny all of those days.

The only problem with this story is it does not explain her telling all of her friends that Caylee was with the Nanny all of those days.

True, but, Cindy has already offered up a great explaination for that. Cindy said in one of her interviews that Casey would use "nanny" for whoever was watching Caylee at the time. So Cindy has pretty much given Casey an "out" for what she told her friends.

Just playing devil's advocate here. I firmly believe that no one other than Casey did this.

It would be very simple for Casey to make up a new story..........

"I lied about the nanny taking Caylee to protect my mother. We had a terrible fight on the evening of June 15th. I was so scared and upset, I left the house and spent the night driving around or sleeping in the car. Caylee was asleep in her bed when I left, and that's the last time I saw her."

If that theory is presented I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing about it.

The defenses' challenge is to find one of these "spins" that one juror will swallow. The part that scares me is there are normal acting people who, like KC. have "mental dimples" that may allow them to believe some of this carp spewed by CA or even feel sorry for her. The jury may not see everything we have. Latest poll in the state of FL says only a small percentage of people even watch the news ( way under 50%) so doubtful they are aware of all the goodies we have been exposed to..

I think the jury will take their jobs seriously. If one holds out there will be another trial and it will be better for prosecutors because they will have already seen the direction that JB chose to go with for the defense.

I hope these prosecutors are smarter than Darden and Clark, although it is difficult to see how they couldn't be.*

If I were the prosecutors I'd keep it simple. I'd use her statements to police, her actions during the 31 days, the non existence of Zanny, the forensic evidence tying the body to Casey's home, the car smell and the 911 calls by CA. If they try to use everything they may bore the jury. Also they would run the risk of trying to use something that the defense could use to plant reasonable doubt. JMO

She's done nothing but victimize people, waste precious resources and endanger other legitimately missing children, mislead law enforcement and lie to get a result she wants. She deserves prison not sympathy.

When this whole thing started I had some sympathy for CA and GA but it didn't take long for that to evaporate. If CA had kept her big mouth shut once the body was discovered I think a lot of people would be more sympathetic to her and GA. Somebody might even buy her story about wanting to get the police there sooner.

*Vincent Bugliosi said he could have convicted OJ on his statements to police alone and the prosecutors never introduced those into evidence. (What I'm about to write is gross but I do it to make a point.) Take a pair of your leather gloves and soak them in some sort of animal blood and then let them dry. Get a surgical glove and then try to put them back on. You'll then understand how incredibly stupid having OJ try the evidence gloves on was. He should have just let it go. A better idea, if he had to do something like this, would be to get a pair of identical gloves and have OJ try them on. JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1sWCtTSbtE&NR=1

6:31

"There is a reason now why, now it is an urgent thing, the car had something to do with Caylee not being here, and that's why I said, and the car smelled like a damn dead body or whatever I said on it, because it DID smell bad you know did I.. that's my initial reaction, right, and again, that was my husband's initial reaction as well before I opened the car door, I mean the trunk, the trunk, the trunk, his initial reaction was I don't know if I'm gonna find Casey in there or find Caylee in there or what, he didn't know, or whatever, noone knew ... I mean, if it was me, I would have run that car off a cliff somewhere, or in a river somewhere or off into another county ..."

wow. good times.

The most interesting thing in that interview to me is how many times she says that she'd never choke one of her kids and it's just an expression. I think she's setting herself up to plausibly deny the fight on the 15th. JMO

The most interesting thing in that interview to me is how many times she says that she'd never choke one of her kids and it's just an expression. I think she's setting herself up to plausibly deny the fight on the 15th. JMO

She's trying to set herself up as looking like a good mother too but none of us have fallen for that one either!

Yes, but that is because you are looking at it from a point of reason and logic! I am looking at it from the point of the defense team and/or the A team, neither of which employ reason and logic; only lies and deceipt.

True, but, Cindy has already offered up a great explaination for that. Cindy said in one of her interviews that Casey would use "nanny" for whoever was watching Caylee at the time. So Cindy has pretty much given Casey an "out" for what she told her friends.

Just playing devil's advocate here. I firmly believe that no one other than Casey did this.

I believe that Casey and Casey alone is responsible for Caylee's death. But, I wanted to illustrate how easy it would be for Casey to concoct yet another story and implicate her own mother. I do think that Casey is capable of throwing anyone under the bus, including her parents.

I believe that Casey and Casey alone is responsible for Caylee's death. But, I wanted to illustrate how easy it would be for Casey to concoct yet another story and implicate her own mother. I do think that Casey is capable of throwing anyone under the bus, including her parents.

Same here, Leila.

If we're to the point of concocting defense arguments where the bus is rolling down Hopespring Dr., I vote Cindy moves to the front of the line.

I would love to see her attempt to keep her mouth shut while serious criminal accusations were thrown her way. No way she could (or would) do it.

Do you think that Cindy's "image coach" has been working with her to prepare her for this "appearance".

We all know that the longer hair, the softer voice, and the facelift are all efforts to "soften" her image. This is evident from her GMA interview.

Perhaps we will see a different soft-spoken and meek Cindy...Nahhhh! I think that no amount of coaching will stop those looks she gives.

Do you think that Cindy's "image coach" has been working with her to prepare her for this "appearance".

We all know that the longer hair, the softer voice, and the facelift are all efforts to "soften" her image. This is evident from her GMA interview.

Perhaps we will see a different soft-spoken and meek Cindy...Nahhhh! I think that no amount of coaching will stop those looks she gives.

I think we will see a soft spoken CA, just as we saw in that excruciating interview, with Larry King, if memory serves, where she softly and sweetly explained that the real reason Casey was not working was to spend more time with Caylee. I think some of us called that the Mother of the Year Campaign at the time!!

I think we will see a soft spoken CA, just as we saw in that excruciating interview, with Larry King, if memory serves, where she softly and sweetly explained that the real reason Casey was not working was to spend more time with Caylee. I think some of us called that the Mother of the Year Campaign at the time!!

Cindy may start out soft spoken-but it won't last long IMO, cause Larry King won't be asking the questions. LDB or JA will be asking the questions and they won't put up with the nonsense Larry did. I think we'll quickly see her morph into the old Cindy when she is backed into a corner of her own making!

We should vote on a theme song:

The Twilight Zone
S.W.A.T.
or
The Wheels on the Bus go round and round(this one could have some fun verses)

We should vote on a theme song:

The Twilight Zone
S.W.A.T.
or
The Wheels on the Bus go round and round(this one could have some fun verses)

I vote for wheels on the bus .... fits their mental ages ... plus we have used it for the past two years and it's been a hoot, very fitting considering the players, all of them included.

The 15th can't come soon enough, where CA will set everyone straight and try to turn HHJP's courtroom into her platform to spew even more bull.

Good times.

Cindy may start out soft spoken-but it won't last long IMO, cause Larry King won't be asking the questions. LDB or JA will be asking the questions and they won't put up with the nonsense Larry did. I think we'll quickly see her morph into the old Cindy when she is backed into a corner of her own making!

Essies - I thought the exact same thing and almost added it to my original post. It certainly won't be Larry King doing the questioning, thank goodness!! That interview was one of the most nauseating things I have seen related to this case, and that's saying something! Maybe her image consultants should just tell her she's better off being the "old Cindy" - the newer, kinder, gentler one is just not believable. It comes across as (very) bad acting. This will be very interesting, to say the least!!

ITA! She will try to pull off the soft spoken BS, but the SA will reveal the true CA in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member