Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Conway can hook her up to a nice, fancy, "undercover like" necklace, that is actually a shock collar??

Look for a tight fitting choker gracing her neck when she takes the stand ~!!

Shock collar
DogLaughing.gif

I vote for "The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round." :angel:

Well if I had to pick a song, it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha he he" I think though they could make a billion bucks on the home version of " balls, snap on balls, who has the balls." Fun for the entire family, spin the wheel & move the number of spots to find the person who has the balls in the family. OR we could do a remake of "who let the dogs out" "who let the balls out, who who"

sorry, just stupid from no sleep....here in Germany which is 6 hrs later than the US, plus I have a new born grandson I am helping with plus her 18 mo old, the 10 yr old, 11 yr old...cooking, cleaning, laundry, mopping, diapers & more diapers & of course rocking both babies. Tired and LOVING IT.

Well if I had to pick a song, it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha he he" I think though they could make a billion bucks on the home version of " balls, snap on balls, who has the balls." Fun for the entire family, spin the wheel & move the number of spots to find the person who has the balls in the family. OR we could do a remake of "who let the dogs out" "who let the balls out, who who"

sorry, just stupid from no sleep....here in Germany which is 6 hrs later than the US, plus I have a new born grandson I am helping with plus her 18 mo old, the 10 yr old, 11 yr old...cooking, cleaning, laundry, mopping, diapers & more diapers & of course rocking both babies. Tired and LOVING IT.

Good times! (((hug)))

At one time, there was a site that had released a log of all calls/police interventions that took place at Hopespring Drive. There were calls made prior to Caylee having gone missing.
Some domestic, a think a "stolen car", etc.
It was rather lenghty for an upstanding family, IMO.

Yes, and the neighbors have all heard the screaming matches between the Mother of the Year and CA. Wonder what reason CA gave the Police about the previous calls? Wonder if the 'stolen car' report was the same Pontiac that she reported stolen on 7/15. They were all apparently well known to Police.

I am missing being on the board so badly it is making me crazy! After my recent move, I'm still not sorted, so trying to work sitting on the floor before my desk and table are delivered, and trying to figure where the heck I packed the important stuff and why oh why isn't it where I thought it was is taking up way too much time.

But you are all keeping me both highly amused by your sharp comments and very thoughtful because of your insights on the upcoming grand event. You are all a wonderful group of people here at WS, and I'm blessed to be seeing it all over again.

As far as I'm concerned - I'm so excited I can't sleep, can't wait!!!!!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet??????

And that is a PERFECT example of how little Cindy understands about law. And to KEEP insisting she understands the definition of relevance and the broad scope of questioning allowed in a civil depo. If she only realized how absolutely foolish she looks to attorneys, paralegals and anyone else who remotely understands law.

:rolling:

That's because the only "law" that CA recognizes is her own law. If it hasn't been decided upon by her, it doesn't matter. She has no need for police or courts or judges. She is the finder of all facts and purveyor of all truths. No one else matters to their "family".

Indeed. And we all know it is Casey's "constitutional right" to write to Cindy from jail, according to Cindy's interpretation of the U.S. constitution :crazy:

-----------
I have a feeling we'd better pack a lunch and be ready for a long day at
the computer.IF she was found guilty of contempt would they take her right away? I dont think she will make it without a fight or her ugly grimaces.:croc:

Not quick enough IMO - but a nice cell on the same duct system as the other ICA - might make for some interesting reading.

ICA2 - Darling are you studying for your Pre-Law exams? Andrea still believes in you. I love you...

ICA1 - What? You said I wouldn't have to work when I get out of here! Now you want me to go to Law School? I'll never get a moment to myself if I have to go to Law School. You really suck...

ICA2 - Don't worry darling we wouldn't expect you to do your own studying. I love you. Just think of all the nice boys you could meet. BTW daddy says you're looking gorgeous since you cut back on all those Cheesy Poofs. Would you like my desert tonight?

file this under things you would like to hear judge perry say thursday. "the truth and mrs. anthony are strangers."

That apple never even dropped! I was thinking the same thing!

If I were him I would be sorely tempted...sorely tempted. CA starts talking and it is like she can't stop.

Maybe he has learned the Anthony sign language (along with Anthony speak) and he will be flashing her signals - or there is always the 5th amendment but I can never see her using it without first giving 40,000 well chosen words why. But I still like the idea of a nice new necklace better!!

A good, skilled, prosecutor could find a way to ask Cindy why she hadn't seen her daughter and granddaughter for 31 days. Asking for the background that led Cindy to make that series of phone calls to 911.

Does that mean CA can spout information about a timeline, Jeff, his son, his mother, her wedding, the pontiac being in the shop, the car accident, the new car, the hospital, the originally undiscovered injury, the insurance card, Juliet, Annabelle, Zany, her sister, hotel rooms, a Universal seminar (or something) or just say this was what she believed to be true at the time, then realized it wasn't true because the car had already been abandoned and towed - but she still insisted on talking about a timeline where ICA was out of town, with LE.

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
They could always ask her how many times in the past she has called 911 from her house and the reasons for the calls...

At one time, there was a site that had released a log of all calls/police interventions that took place at Hopespring Drive. There were calls made prior to Caylee having gone missing.
Some domestic, a think a "stolen car", etc.
It was rather lenghty for an upstanding family, IMO.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive

Calls for Service to 4937 Hopespring Drive

Nov 1, 2003 Criminal Mischief

Feb 5, 2004 Medical Only

April 21, 2005 Verbal Disturbance - 2 calls same day
April 30, 2005 General Disturbance (loud party, disorderly person)
May 29, 2005 General Disturbance

June 26, 2006 Stolen Vehicle

June 24, 2008 Burglary - Residence
July 15, 2008 Kidnapping/Abduction
July 16, 2008 General Investigation
August 9, 2008 Verbal Disturbance
August 21, 2008 Verbal Distrubance
August 21, 2008 Parking Complaint
August 24, 2008 General Investigation
August 27, 2008 Special Detail
August 29, 2008 Suspicious Vehicle
August 29, 2008 General Disturbance
August 31, 2008 Verbal Disturbance
Sept 1, 2008 Trespasser
Sept 5, 2008 General Disturbance - FIGHT
Sept 6, 2008 Suspicious Person
Sept 6, 2008 Verbal Disturbance - 2nd report same day - General Disturbance
Sept 7, 2008 Verbal Disturbance
Sept 10, 2008 Trespasser
Sept 11, 2008 Threats/Assault
Sept 11, 2008 Verbal Disturbance
Sept 13, 2008 Verbal Disturbance
Sept 14, 2008 General Disturbance
Sept 14, 2008 Verbal Disturbance

Has this been discussed?????

I don't think so. It is interesting, though, isn't it. So does CA like to call in false reports as it looks like it was a non violent disturbance and certainly not a stolen car report.

I don't think so. It is interesting, though, isn't it. So does CA like to call in false reports as it looks like it was a non violent disturbance and certainly not a stolen car report.

Perhaps it was nothing more than a case of..........family argument occurs......one family member begins to leave in a family vehicle.....another family member threatens to report a vehicle stolen if the aforementioned party does in fact leave.......

In other words............DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Sheesh.

And let's not forget (this is becoming a regular event now) that CA has stated she isn't familiar with the sheriffs office .... ya, right. not..........

Has this been discussed?????

I wondered if it was the same Pontiac that CA reported missing? Don't know the background to these calls, but I betcha the Mother of the Year was the cause of the disturbances...

I think all this nonsense on how "badly KC had it at home" and will get sympathy from a jury for that is not gonna happen. Do you know how many serial killers had it TERRIBLE and the jury still sentenced them to death? People who grew up pi$$ poor in homes where they were raped, beaten daily, tortured, or kicked out as a child? KC had parents that let her get away with everything, let her leech off them financially, paid for everything for her child and watched her on a regular basis, etc. Compared to what other criminals endured growing up, KC lived like a princess and if juries were able to look past other sob stories, they will definitely look past hers. IMO the only way she's not getting sent to death is because the jury feels bad that her parents lost a grand-child and will now be forced to lose a daughter..

I think all this nonsense on how "badly KC had it at home" and will get sympathy from a jury for that is not gonna happen. Do you know how many serial killers had it TERRIBLE and the jury still sentenced them to death? People who grew up pi$$ poor in homes where they were raped, beaten daily, tortured, or kicked out as a child? KC had parents that let her get away with everything, let her leech off them financially, paid for everything for her child and watched her on a regular basis, etc. Compared to what other criminals endured growing up, KC lived like a princess and if juries were able to look past other sob stories, they will definitely look past hers. IMO the only way she's not getting sent to death is because the jury feels bad that her parents lost a grand-child and will now be forced to lose a daughter..
Hey Scott Peterson's parents also lost a grandchild, he still got Death Row! Keep the faith...

I am looking forward to hear Cindys testimony. I imagine it will be a very difficult day for her as both the grandmother of Caylee, and the Mother of Casey. The hearing cant come soon enough, as is the norm with this case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd