Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speculate as to whether someone will have it available to watch later in the day? :crossfingers: I am trying to get things tied up so that I can watch, but it's not looking good and I will be soooo disappointed if I can't at least see a replay when I get home! :innocent:

Okay: :banghead:I tried to get the day off, denied :furious:royally :furious:with a really stupid excuse that was Syran wrap clear, then did some snoopin around.......SO......... How do I get out of a big "surprise" 60th birthday party scheduled for 2:pm 7/15/10? DARN!...... business obligations

OH YEAH.....Guest of Honor is .......MOI! :dance:

I'll be stuck watching the videos the minute, nay the nano-second, I can!

You can always do what I did once during the holidays after a major document dump: relatives were all gathered at my house and I was chomping at the bit to know what was going on. So I 'disappeared' into the bathroom with my smart phone to read the posts on WebSleuths. My family knows of my 'addiction' with this case, and they just roll their eyes now :angel:

P.S. HAPPY 60th to you, JoyPath!

Can anyone speculate as to whether someone will have it available to watch later in the day? :crossfingers: I am trying to get things tied up so that I can watch, but it's not looking good and I will be soooo disappointed if I can't at least see a replay when I get home! :innocent:

WFTV usually has the videos up within 2 hours of the end of the hearing and I'm sure someone will post the video links in the daily news & media threads. :woohoo:

WFTV usually has the videos up within 2 hours of the end of the hearing and I'm sure someone will post the video links in the daily news & media threads. :woohoo:
It's been a long time since I've had the chance to actually watch a hearing live. Thank goodness for summer hours. Out of work at 1:45pm...hopefully home by 2pm!!

You can always do what I did once during the holidays after a major document dump: relatives were all gathered at my house and I was chomping at the bit to know what was going on. So I 'disappeared' into the bathroom with my smart phone to read the posts on WebSleuths. My family knows of my 'addiction' with this case, and they just roll their eyes now :angel:

P.S. HAPPY 60th to you, JoyPath!

That is by far the funniest addicted to WebSleuths story of all time!!!

Yes, Happy, Happy birthday to Joypath!!

Happy 60th Birthday joypath!! I guess ya can't beat having CA being on the witness stand for a birthday present - except maybe getting KC's guilty verdict on your 61st birthday!! :woohoo:

I searched this thread and could not find the answer. Does anyone know will Cindy be allowed to sit in the courtroom while Lee is testifying and vice versa? Please forgive me if this was asked and answered already.

Okay: :banghead:I tried to get the day off, denied :furious:royally :furious:with a really stupid excuse that was Syran wrap clear, then did some snoopin around.......SO......... How do I get out of a big "surprise" 60th birthday party scheduled for 2:pm 7/15/10? DARN!...... business obligations

Happy (early) 60th Birthday Joypath!!!!! :birthday:

Enjoy the party :partyguy: and the cake :cake4u: you are the Guest of Honour, after all!

Happy Birthday Joypath! Enjoy the day!

6ce1ccc2.gif

Found a few more recipes.....

Bella Vita Bolognese (an Italian sauce delight)

Shamrock Corn Beef (a delightful St. Patrick's Day treat)

Czech Beef Stew (best when ingredients are paid for with stolen checks)

Thai Chicken Thighs (a scandalous Fusian of thai spice and tender chicken thighs that makes you want to dance on a table)

thanks lady, I was laughing so hard that it attracted my husbands attn and he looked at the post and didnt get it :blushing: I had to explain it alllllll :biglaugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:Banane23:

I searched this thread and could not find the answer. Does anyone know will Cindy be allowed to sit in the courtroom while Lee is testifying and vice versa? Please forgive me if this was asked and answered already.

I don't know why you could find it ..., it's only 35 pgs and 850 posts, nums. :D

Look right [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5372242&postcount=33"]here[/ame].

Just wondering how a newbie to websleuths understands the abbreviations and acronyms used here? Like SA? And there are others. Is there a list somewhere?

Just wondering how a newbie to websleuths understands the abbreviations and acronyms used here? Like SA? And there are others. Is there a list somewhere?

Go here Nature Girl:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84535"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I really want to know what Brad Conway is going to do. I watched the Morgan Depositions over the last few days.

Brad had not properly prepared his clients, was objecting with no foundation, answering for his client, lecturing rather than objecting, not advising his client, and basically inappropriate.

I can hardly wait for this hearing!!!!

I wonder if Mallory will show up with Lee? Funny how despite her letter of support she hasn't shown up for any hearings.

I can relate...the last hearing my kids needed me to do a few things for them....did miss most of the hearing....and it really isn't the same watching it later than watching and posting.....but Happy Birthday!!!!!

I really want to know what Brad Conway is going to do. I watched the Morgan Depositions over the last few days.

Brad had not properly prepared his clients, was objecting with no foundation, answering for his client, lecturing rather than objecting, not advising his client, and basically inappropriate.

I can hardly wait for this hearing!!!!

I to am so excited!!!! I don't think there is a way to control CA.....I believe that is why Mark N. left--

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Indeed , any clues are helpful, right? We have as many as a teenager texting.
Welcome to WebSleuths! Julia

Way off topic, but could you share your crockpot recipe? I'm always looking for new recipes. So as not to derail this thread, maybe you could send me a pm with your recipe. :)

Check my blog entry.:angel:

There's a great cookbook out there entitled....Crock Pot Cooking for the Internet Addict. It is divided into chapters based upon what type of internet activity fits your profile.

A few of the more popular recipes submitted by crime forum addicts..........

Lethal Injection Slow Cooker Chicken (Marinade is injected directly into the chicken.)

Commissary Surprise (A combination of various foodstuffs thrown into the slow cooker for surprising results.)

Chili Without Me (A spicy dish that serves all but one.)

Found a few more recipes.....

Bella Vita Bolognese (an Italian sauce delight)

Shamrock Corn Beef (a delightful St. Patrick's Day treat)

Czech Beef Stew (best when ingredients are paid for with stolen checks)

Thai Chicken Thighs (a scandalous Fusian of thai spice and tender chicken thighs that makes you want to dance on a table)

Love these ideas...my favorite is the chili though.

After watching CM in the interview with KB yesterday...tomorrow is going to be fun. I am assuming that CM or JB will get to ask Lee and Cindy questions. Oh and try and object to SA's questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member