Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs the question: If you had one question to put to Cindy Anthony, what would it be?

Which might be its own thread. (Scurries off to investigate....)

ETA: Nope, no thread on that yet. Will hold off until mods advise on, well, advisability of launching such a thread.

As you were....:angel:
I am frequently close enough to say something to her at the hearings. I would like to say a few words that hit home, but have no idea what to say. Something to which there would be no reply. Not argumentative, just something true.Like "poor little Caylee".

Whoa...I didn't know how else to describe it. It's on the videos of her police interviews. She was all sprawled out......definitely not ladylike and proper as I would be if I were being interviewed by LE.

I think it was one of the earliest interviews with Yuri. She was wearing shorts, a sleeveless top, and sandals, and was constantly changing her position in the chair.......sitting on her legs, pulling her legs up underneath her, and sprawled out with her legs spread.

In thinking about it.........I'm almost sure it's the interview in which later in the interview Yuri takes Cindy's hands and tries very hard to make her understand that they're doing everything they can to find Caylee. Cindy asks, "are you trying to find a dead Caylee or a live Caylee", and says she knows Casey wouldn't do anything to Caylee.

I think it was one of the earliest interviews with Yuri. She was wearing shorts, a sleeveless top, and sandals, and was constantly changing her position in the chair.......sitting on her legs, pulling her legs up underneath her, and sprawled out with her legs spread.

In thinking about it.........I'm almost sure it's the interview in which later in the interview Yuri takes Cindy's hands and tries very hard to make her understand that they're doing everything they can to find Caylee. Cindy asks, "are you trying to find a dead Caylee or a live Caylee", and says she knows Casey wouldn't do anything to Caylee.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQA6j8JY2VA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6jRsX03_Xs&feature=related[/ame]

Believable that Cindy only called 911 to get LE there quicker when her utterance was that her granddaughter's been missing for 31 days, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?????:waitasec: I don't see it.

I don't see it either! And when you couple her statements together - I REALLY don't see it. "My granddaughter has been missing and oh, the car smells like a dead body...!" Remember everyone in that family talked about that smell - amongst each other, to co-workers, and hello....TO LE! If it were true that Cindy only said that to get LE out there quicker, why oh why did she and the family perpetuate that story afterwards?

I am frequently close enough to say something to her at the hearings. I would like to say a few words that hit home, but have no idea what to say. Something to which there would be no reply. Not argumentative, just something true.Like "poor little Caylee".

Oh my heavens Amil.

First and foremost, my thanks to you for attending these hearings and for carrying Caylee's spirit with you.

Second.... wow.

What were some of the things CA wrote on the backs of the Caylee photos she sent to KC? "I love you mommy"? But no, that's not what would impact CA herself. Maybe something along the lines of "Grandma, why?"

I think Ca is going to speak from experience. Her husband is former Le and when they are not responding, you need only apply pressure to get them to respond. IMO She is prolly going to say she said it to get them to respond and that is going to be the end of it. IMO The Judge will prolly rule for the state just the same and let the Jury listen to Ca's testimony. IMO The Judge will prolly let the jury decide whether Ca is being truthful or not. IMO Easy out for a Judge, but a huge responsibility for the state. IMO The jury may find Ca believable. IMO

Interesting NTS..........because I think CA is very correct in her assessment of the smell in the car. I hope the jury thinks she is believable..........hmmmmmmmm....the smell of a dead body in the car possibly means there was a dead body in the car. That, plus other people saying the smell is similar to a "dead body" smell sure does help the prosecution.

I don't know if anyone has posted
this before,but I wish that the camera
people during the trial would show
split screen views sometime,I would
have loved to have seen HHJP's face
when JB was just spouting on the
other day,and I would love to see
HHJP's face when CA is testifying

JMHO,I'm nosey

Omg! A 3-panel shot! CA, HHJP, and KC! That would be awesome! We could see all three faces at the same time and see each ones reactions! I'd love that! Lol!

This is a priceless idea! Quick....someone who knows Kathi B, email this suggestion to her!!

Right! Or at least pan back and forth. Not that I enjoy looking at KC's mug, but I was pretty mad that last hearing was almost entirely shot towards the side of her head. I wanted to see that jacked up toof of hers!

-Another nosy person

BBM

tee hee.....too(f) funny!! :laughbounce:

:cow:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYz1ML5mCdE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_6aDepUR4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgwCS94Bh4E&feature=related[/ame]

From what I can tell after months and months of studying this case, Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO If she just answers the questions and does not volunteer her opinion, then lets the tears flow, it will be best for Kc. IMO

NTS I have spent months and months studying this case as well. I am absolutely bumfoozled about your take on Cindy: Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO I just don't get it. No idea? Please to refer to 911 calls. Absolute, undeniable, progressive indications of denial on the one part and scrambly defenses on the other. CA knew well and good what happened. She knew before 7/15/08.

SHE KNEW.

It sounds like fun, but those of us on the west coast are at a real disadvantage here. The hearing begins at 2:00pm east coast time. That's 11:00am our time here on the west coast, and somehow it just doesn't seem right (or lady-like) to get plastered before lunch time. ;)

C'mon Leila - Let's take one for the Caylee team! We West Coasters can do it - LOL! :beersign: :drink: :40__s: :toastred: :partyguy:

Which begs the question: If you had one question to put to Cindy Anthony, what would it be?

Which might be its own thread. (Scurries off to investigate....)

ETA: Nope, no thread on that yet. Will hold off until mods advise on, well, advisability of launching such a thread.

As you were....:angel:

This is one I'd have to think about.........I'd have soooo many questions, I'd have to pick just the right one.......let me think overnight on this one. :)

Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".

I'll be drunk within 5 minutes.

Wow are you trying to torture us all over again?? I barely survived watching those tapes all the way through the first time! I'm a lot older now and I'm not sure if I can sit through that again!! :crazy: ;)

One thing is for sure, if jurors have to sit thru that testimony, with CA claiming timelines will show us what happened and Jesse is Zany, no RM is Zany, no Amy is Zany and Tony is Juliet, no Jeff is Zany oops no Jeff is Tony and Annie sells Zani - KC will be toast and GA and CA will be out-a-there!

Det Yuri touched my heart the way he tried to guide CA into the light - but she absolutely refused to go there. He earned the COP OF THE CENTURY award as far as I'm concerned, for his compassion.

Believable that Cindy only called 911 to get LE there quicker when her utterance was that her granddaughter's been missing for 31 days, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?????:waitasec: I don't see it.

I know this was mentioned way back in the summer of 08....but it is so odd that she is claiming that this was just a ploy--add that to the ONE time during this circus of the A's kc found a phone and acutally called 911 due to the protestors...odd that the police came without hearing "dead body"---even odder that she CAN CALL LE when it affects HER...who cares about the child....they are shameful to even put up a fight over any of that call.....:furious:

I don't see it either! And when you couple her statements together - I REALLY don't see it. "My granddaughter has been missing and oh, the car smells like a dead body...!" Remember everyone in that family talked about that smell - amongst each other, to co-workers, and hello....TO LE! If it were true that Cindy only said that to get LE out there quicker, why oh why did she and the family perpetuate that story afterwards?

don't forget they were also a weebit ticked that no amber alert was put out for Caylee....:banghead:

Interesting NTS..........because I think CA is very correct in her assessment of the smell in the car. I hope the jury thinks she is believable..........hmmmmmmmm....the smell of a dead body in the car possibly means there was a dead body in the car. That, plus other people saying the smell is similar to a "dead body" smell sure does help the prosecution.

ya know....this is one of the few times (if not ONLY time) that she was honest & not in cover up mode....guess this could qualify that the truth can bite you in the arse ---- :innocent:

I am not so sure that Cindy is going to go into her usual antics while on the stand. I could be wrong, but I think it has been stressed to her over and over about how this hearing is important and how she has to hold it together. I would not be surprised to see the smug looks when she thinks she has 'outsmarted' the questions, but don't be surprised if she does manage to get through her testimony without fireworks. I think the odds are 50/50 that she manages to remain calm on the stand.

Lee's testimony? That is going to be interesting, I don't think any of us have a clue what his mindset is right now and what he will say or even how he will say it.

It's going to be an interesting hearing, that's for sure.

At least this time she won't be able to complain about not "knowing" she is testifing.....and she will also know that she is on camera----so check off those two complaints over some of the investigation...

wouldn't it be fun to see Yuri and Allen in the front row along with Morgan & Minitz......:blushing::crazy:

I think Ca is going to speak from experience. Her husband is former Le and when they are not responding, you need only apply pressure to get them to respond. IMO She is prolly going to say she said it to get them to respond and that is going to be the end of it. IMO The Judge will prolly rule for the state just the same and let the Jury listen to Ca's testimony. IMO The Judge will prolly let the jury decide whether Ca is being truthful or not. IMO Easy out for a Judge, but a huge responsibility for the state. IMO The jury may find Ca believable. IMO
Imo, only a jury with the reasoning capabilities of a mosquito will believe that. CA should hope the jury is composed of 12 people who think 2+2 is hard math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei