Cindy - Inapropriate with her PI ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CA is where KC learned to manipulate men. And didn't one of KC's guy friends say that Caylee loved men? I can't remember who said that. I mean we now hear that she held hands/rubbed arms/hugged DC, hugged JH, hugged/rubbed RD, hugged unknown man in newspaper picture, hugged pastors, is there anyone I am forgetting? In an early interview GA said in younger days he used to be jealous==I get why GA! jmo

I was struck by how CA got up in the middle of her interview and got between the two officers and started pointing at the calendar directing things. then one of the officers got in real close and started holding her hand. She is extremely needy for male attention and draws men to be touchy by playing the victim or "dumb".

CA obviously thinks "she's all that and a bag of chips". (choke)
KC also thinks she's all that.

CA and KC are not only inapropriate with men, they are simply INAPROPRIATE (period)

They'll both lie, cheat, steal, and flirt as they see fit, to benefit their desires.

It's pathetic, and embarassing.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

:)

I was struck by how CA got up in the middle of her interview and got between the two officers and started pointing at the calendar directing things. then one of the officers got in real close and started holding her hand. She is extremely needy for male attention and draws men to be touchy by playing the victim or "dumb".

Well thats right, I forgot about YM, she was holding his hand too. Although with YM the manipulation just didn't work on him, he sees right thru her. :cow:

IMO What is most interesting and noteworthy about mother and daughter is that they get nothing out of these men they believe they are taking advantage of. They lie, manipulate and edge their way into the lives of others yet they are still the ones being used and always, eventually left behind (which is exactly what their fear is, being left, not good enough). Except for poor George, he hasn't left them.. probably never will. IMO.. at this point in their married life (given their history as we know it) I doubt George is concerned with Cindy's behavior toward other men- so long as he doesn't have to work and can keep scamming the dumb woman out of money ol' George is happy.. probably more-so when Cindy has something else going on to occupy herself with... keeps her out of his face. Though I wonder if he's worried she will leave now that Casey and Caylee are gone..

Anyway, what I think they would find most embarrasing about their behavior would be not only the transparency of their actions but their obvious inability to hold on to the interest of their "victims".

This case just keeps getting more and more interesting, doesn't it?

I honestly don't think any of the Anthonys realize how inappropriate they are. I have a neice (by marriage, not by blood - I always make sure to point that out) who sees herself as God's gift to man. It is hilarious to watch her "do her thing" when there is a man around - ANY man.

She has this motion that she does with her long, long hair where she reaches up with one hand and kind of "flings" her hair back behind her head. This becomes extremely pronounced when she is "doing her thing" in front of man - all while gazing kind of "longingly" into his eyes.

Well, at one time we worked at the same company. I came into the lunch room one day just as Niece was leaving and some of the gals who worked there were having a laugh among themselves. I asked "What's up?" Three of them in union reached their hands up and pretended to fling their hair - and I just cracked up!

Lost Girl, I agree with you - George is unlikely to rock the boat. Cindy may move on after this is all over, though.

Well thats right, I forgot about YM, she was holding his hand too. Although with YM the manipulation just didn't work on him, he sees right thru her. :cow:

Cindy was all over JB during the presser following KC's second arrest also. She knows no boundries, it isn't pleasant to watch.

I would hate to be the judge or court appointed arbitrator between G & C what a nightmare.

There have been a number of inappropriate acts recorded in videos from the beginning of this case. I have wondered what CA's past sexual encounters have been after seeing many of them.

If this was what Caylee was exposed to by her grandmother and mother, it may have been the best thing for that child to go on to heaven where she would not be exploited. I remember some of KC's friends saying that even Caylee was enamored with men and had somewhat inappropriate behaviors toward them.

It makes you wonder what was really going on in that household.

One reason the baby may have been flirtatious toward men is because she lacked a daddy. George obviously filled the role as best he could, but he was still a grandpa. All little girls want a daddy. it might have no sinister implications.

One reason the baby may have been flirtatious toward men is because she lacked a daddy. George obviously filled the role as best he could, but he was still a grandpa. All little girls want a daddy. it might have no sinister implications.

Right, and Haylee's playmate at her birthday party seemed to be only beer guzzling young guys. All she was ever around was guys and a few party girls. Most of these girls and her mom Casey did all sorts of disgusting things in their pics so no telling what the child saw in real life when not with the grandparents. Caylee did seem to act alot like her Grandma, not flirty, but other actions. Personally, I don't think Cindy was flirting with these men but was hoping for help and support plus she's a hugger. I doubt if she was having a fling with the PI, but after what I've heard about her marriage, I wouldn't blame her for secretly turning to someone strong if even for a little while. It was probably just to discuss the case in private with him though.

This case just keeps getting more and more interesting, doesn't it?

I honestly don't think any of the Anthonys realize how inappropriate they are. I have a neice (by marriage, not by blood - I always make sure to point that out) who sees herself as God's gift to man. It is hilarious to watch her "do her thing" when there is a man around - ANY man.

She has this motion that she does with her long, long hair where she reaches up with one hand and kind of "flings" her hair back behind her head. This becomes extremely pronounced when she is "doing her thing" in front of man - all while gazing kind of "longingly" into his eyes.

Well, at one time we worked at the same company. I came into the lunch room one day just as Niece was leaving and some of the gals who worked there were having a laugh among themselves. I asked "What's up?" Three of them in union reached their hands up and pretended to fling their hair - and I just cracked up!

Lost Girl, I agree with you - George is unlikely to rock the boat. Cindy may move on after this is all over, though.

Bold is mine-

I hope she decides she is going to have something good come out of this and I think it'd be great if it turns out to be that stops allowing this man to use, lie, steal from and take advantage of her. That perhaps she can begin to love herself and begin demanding respect from the people in her life that claim to love her.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Right, and Haylee's playmate at her birthday party seemed to be only beer guzzling young guys. All she was ever around was guys and a few party girls. Most of these girls and her mom Casey did all sorts of disgusting things in their pics so no telling what the child saw in real life when not with the grandparents. Caylee did seem to act alot like her Grandma, not flirty, but other actions. Personally, I don't think Cindy was flirting with these men but was hoping for help and support plus she's a hugger. I doubt if she was having a fling with the PI, but after what I've heard about her marriage, I wouldn't blame her for secretly turning to someone strong if even for a little while. It was probably just to discuss the case in private with him though.

Why not just leave rather than "secretly" turning to another man for a little while.

CA and KC are not only inapropriate with men, they are simply INAPROPRIATE (period)

They'll both lie, cheat, steal, and flirt as they see fit, to benefit their desires.

I am not sure we have any evidence that Cindy ever stole anything...:rolleyes:

Why not just leave rather than "secretly" turning to another man for a little while.

I think the common term for that is an affair-seceretly turning to another besides ones spouse for a little while...yep, they used to call that an affair...what are they calling it these days?:rolleyes:

There is a large difference between looking for attention from a male figure and inappropriate behaviors with males by a young child. A child that young does not normally "see" the sex of a person, but the attention they receive.

Those things described do not seem age-appropriate for a 34 month old. I have to wonder where those behaviors were learned. Was it because of Cindy's inappropriate behaviors, KC's or both? Was it because she was abused? Those to me are serious questions in this case.

well you're right....I don't think we have evidence that CA ever stole anything, but Cindy did help herself to the money that was in KC's wallet the night the police showed up at the house after the 2nd 911 call. I guess that's not stealing though - in Cindy's eyes she was just taking back the money that was stolen from her in the first place (but the money she took was the money that KC stole from Amy)! :waitasec:

Go figure aye? the local PI got lost but the outa town guy didn't. Maybe he should share his maps with Dominic.

Also he mentions that George and Cindy will probably not be together when this is all over because george claims they are both mad at each other for throwing Casey under the bus. I wonder after reading the whole thing if that really is the truth? Even after reading that I thought it did not make sense to be mad at each other for throwing their daughter under the bus when she is the most likely person to be guilty of the crime. Plus how can they be guilty of throwing her under the bus when they jsut stated facts? Throwing someone under the bus is ussually a comment reserved for someone being used as a scape goat that is undeserving of being thrown under a bus. Which really makes me think there is some underlying reason they will be rbeaking up. Perhaps another man aye?
Much like the A's did to JG and others to save their CEO of the company.

Both Cindy and Casey seem to think they are alot more attractive than they really are. Both seem to need regular affirmation of their appeal as well.

Both Cindy and Casey seem to think they are alot more attractive than they really are. Both seem to need regular affirmation of their appeal as well.

Casey is pretty, Cindy on the other hand, looks like an angry bulldog .. :D

Someone on another thread mentioned the twizzlers with regard to Cindy. Am I to understand it was not Casey and Jose sharing a sugary slurp but Cindy and the PI??????

I think the common term for that is an affair-seceretly turning to another besides ones spouse for a little while...yep, they used to call that an affair...what are they calling it these days?:rolleyes:

Actually we do. She stole money from Casey's purse when Lee gathered all the evidence for the police officer to take. She took it and claimed well that Casey stole it from her so it's her's anyway.

Casey stole from alot of people they could have given it to one of them instead. Or let the police do their job and determine what should happen with it, if it is indeed ill gotten gains!

Someone on another thread mentioned the twizzlers with regard to Cindy. Am I to understand it was not Casey and Jose sharing a sugary slurp but Cindy and the PI??????

I believe they misunderstood the situation. According to Hoover as it was relayed to him Casey and JB slurped a twizler through the holes on the plexiglass at the jail much like the Spagetti in Lady and the Tramp. All the way to the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela