Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Katrina. We do not have to like what Cindy says or what Cindy does, but to sit her and watch her psychically waste away...it scares me.

Someone needs to help Cindy and I don't care if they have to drag her in kicking and screaming. IMO, this woman is physically and emotionally wasting away. Cindy's physical appearance in today's video shocked me. She has lost a ton of weight since Casey has been arrested again. Cindy needs help and I pray someone in her family or her medical profession demand she gets help.

Seriously, there must be so much fear, yet she has estranged everyone who has tried to support her, alienates anyone who really has her daughter's or granddaughter's best interests at heart, and attacks anybody who gets close enough to try to reel her in or tell her the truth. Fear + Isolation = Prescription for madness. JMO

I cry when George is on.. almost every single time I look at him on TV I cry for him, for his weakness, for his inability to remove his children from that home, that woman years ago. Cindy makes me mad but I have cried for her as well. Her pain is obvious, that baby was her life however unhealthy that is. I admit that had I not been brought up by someone much like Cindy I think I would have more sympathy for her. She is in denial about herself, her daughter and the capabilities of the family she ruled. When/ if she accepts Caylees death, she is going to need major psychiatric help. I wish someone cared enough about her NOW to see to it that that help begins now so when acceptance comes she will be more able to handle it.

I also cry when I see George. He reminds me of my own father. The George and Cindy dynamic is similar to my parents'. I have a hard time feeling anything for Cindy, but I do wish someone would help her and George because they are headed towards a major breakdown.

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this video released. Another view of the Blanchard incident. In the background you can see George steal the sign.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

Good grief ..

I finaly saw the purse/tote that Cindy's carrying ..
Is she $$$ hawking $$$ those on the website too??? :rolleyes:

Someone needs to tell Cindy to stand straight ..
Her posture is horrible ..
She could also use a proper fitting bra ..

Lastly ..
George and Cindy are both fools ..

Really its thier word against this Lois person's word so who knows whos telling the truth. George can say the sign was stolen and Lois can say it was given, how do any of us know which is fact?

Whatever happened to the video made by a member here that was going to upload it, why was it removed?

Good grief ..

Lastly ..

No Way!! She isn't selling tote bags w/Caylee's pix on them....
OMG how bizarre and tasteless.:eek:

These purses are real popular at area craft shows. You can special order with pictures of your children, grandchildren, family, pets or scenery. I have also seen them made with campbell soup labels, cereal boxes and magazine covers. I think someone made it for Cindy.

jmo

I wonder if she had it before Caylee went missing.
Didn't Casey have one? I think I remember seeing it in
that photo of her in the blue blouse and the white sunglasses.

No Way!! She isn't selling tote bags w/Caylee's pix on them....
OMG how bizarre and tasteless.:eek:

I don't know, I was asking ..

Wouldn't surprise me if she was selling them .. :rolleyes:
Seems Cayle ONLY ='s $$$ to the Anthony's these days ..
*sigh*

Sad but, true ..

I also cry when I see George. He reminds me of my own father. The George and Cindy dynamic is similar to my parents'. I have a hard time feeling anything for Cindy, but I do wish someone would help her and George because they are headed towards a major breakdown.
(my bold)

He reminds me of my father too. Guess that's why I still have a smidgen of doubt re Casey. My father would protect my mother at any, or anyones, expense .

CASEY ANTHONY: Well, I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.

CINDY ANTHONY: Which one?

CASEY ANTHONY: What do you mean, which one?

CINDY ANTHONY: Which one? I did four different ones, and I don't know -- I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far.

CASEY ANTHONY: You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey...

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom?

CINDY ANTHONY: What?

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

This is one of the interactions that languishes in the back of my head. The words and voice tones. I may have a smidgen of doubt re Casey being guilty but I also have a smidgen of doubt re Cindy's innocence.

Good grief ..

Lastly ..

Don't you think that's a cruel thing to say? I mean, judge their behaviors and condemn them for having Casey - but what would your posture be, and would you even give a crap about what bra you were wearing, after enduring what she has/is?

Hawking purses?

I think I'll look for a thread displaying a bit more compassion.

I smell a rat. Cindy Anthony is way too confident regarding Caylee's death. NO ONE has that type of confidence if their child or grandaughter was kidnapped. You would live every day in fear is she was still alive.

But for some very very strange reason, Cindy Anthony has no fear these so called kidnappers would ever hurt Caylee.

IMO she knows, she knows what happened to Caylee and this is all a fabricated show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976