Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because since July 16, Cindy has been force feeding everyone a line of BS so huge that even sherpas couldn't get us through safely. She demands everyone see things her way and her way alone, and attacks anyone who dares hold facts in front of her face. Anyone who had anything to do with Casey, whom Casey herself screwed over, became targets for Cindy and George to point at as probable suspects.

Her denial and her grief........please don't assume I will look at them as anything other than another tool in her arsenal to get her way. It has never been about finding a live Caylee. It has always been about rebuilding the walls that came down when Caylee was killed. People looked in and showed irrevocably the Anthony family wore no clothes. The empress will just have to learn to live with that. She chose to dishonor the life of her granddaughter for months after her death for her own reasons, doing so with lies, attacks, hatred, and anger. This is the bed the Anthony's chose to make for themselves, and as tragic as Caylee's death was, they have made it even moreso.

I have said from the beginning, I will not pretend just because they demand I do so. Telling the public that it was this, not that, that science is just science, that their daughter is a victim (which I believe but I can assure you I understand that in a far different way than Cindy does) and that people should be looking for a live Caylee when EVERY professional in this investigation has assured her that Caylee was dead...........no. I will not.

The hell they suffer now I would not engage upon anyone else. The hell they suffer, however, is of their own making. Months have gone by with them choosing daily to do one more thing to force upon the public a version of this tragedy that IS JUST NOT TRUE. They did it not because they are in denial about the truth, but because they want US to be in denial about the truth: That their family is dysfunctional and that one of their own killed another. I wouldn't want that as my reality, to be sure. However, the manner in which they have gone about spinning lies transcends anything else I have ever in my life seen.

If Cindy is breaking down, perhaps it will be the bottom she needed to reach before rebuilding. I pray daily that when she begins to rebuild, it will not be with the same foundation she had before. It did not serve her well at all.

WOW. In my opinion that was one of the most powerful posts I've ever read about this case. You nailed it!

I've been reading this thread since yesterday and haven't jumped in with an opinion because, to tell the truth, I'm conflicted about the thread topic............."Has Cindy Gone Over the Edge? Where are the A's?"

I think Cindy may have begun the journey to going over the edge long before Caylee went missing. From all that's been stated by Casey's friends, neighbors, and extended family members, life with Casey has been an ongoing crisis for many years. Although we haven't heard too much about Casey's early or teenage years, I have no doubt those years were filled with one crisis after another. Lies, theft, and promiscuity seem to be a way of life for Casey, and not something that's just happened in the past year or two.

I think what we've seen in the past 6 months is the culmination of years of crisis. I also think that Cindy, as the dominent parent in the household, played a major role in each and every crisis, and failed when it came to dealing with them effectively. It was always a matter of smoothing things over until the next crisis, nevering dealing with the issue head on. Casey was never made to take responsibility for her actions.

I have great sympathy for anyone who loses a loved one, and especially when that loved one is a child. For that reason I sympathize with the Anthony's loss.

But, I'm conflicted. Even though I sympathize for their loss, I can't forget the behavior exhibited by Cindy, George and Lee for the last six months. I can't excuse it, saying that none of us know how we would act if we were in their shoes.

I know, without a doubt, that I would not behave in the manner that Cindy has behaved. I wouldn't be insulting strangers telling them to get off their a$$ and look for my grandchild. I would not be alienating law enforcement or the media.........I would be grateful for their help. I would not be confrontational, wielding a hammer or baseball bat in a threatening manner, nor turn the hose on people gathered in front of my house, nor kick over cameras belonging to media. I wouldn't have done anything that would cause angry protesters to gather in front of my home. The media wouldn't be camped in front of my home waiting for my next angry outburst. I would not be going on television programs and telling lies or casting doubt on law enforcement or those searching for my grandchild. I wouldn't be seeking donations with an eye to profit. I would not align myself with a shady organization like Kid Finders. I would not even consider selling my story to media, and I would not be giving tours of my home to media. I wouldn't be alienating my immediate or extended family, and would instead be relying on them for help.

Back to the question of this thread............has Cindy gone over the edge. None of us know for sure what's going on with George and Cindy. I'm sure they're grieving the loss of Caylee, and the last time we saw Cindy in an interview (LKL) she did appear to be on medication. I'm sure the last six months is catching up with her.

I seriously doubt that a new attorney has made George and Cindy suddenly realize they should stay away from the media. I think it's more likely they've been informed of their own cupability, hence the request for immunity. I would hope that the Anthonys have sought out the help of counselors to deal with everything that's happened and to deal with their grief. In the long run, whether or not they realize it, they're going to need the help of others for years to come.

ITA. That was a well thought-out post and directly to the point. :clap:

----------
It was stated by B.at the last court session I believe on the 8th of January.I dont keep track of where the transcripts are as I usually cant open them.He said he is responsible for Caylees' remains.

I thought that I read that Casey had signed the body of Caylee over to George and Cindy. No wonder they haven't had a service for Caylee. They can't. They have no say so at all. I think this is Casey at her worst with the exception of the murder. She knows how much this would hurt her parents and that just tells me that she is still trying to hurt them any way that she can. I'll bet it is Casey that doesn't want to see her parents at the jail just to get at them a little more. She really is a witch with a capitol B.

Bolded by me.

They could meet with KC and tell her they love her IF she will see them, but they can't control what she might say during a jailhouse visit and at this point what does KC have to lose? She could totally throw them under the bus if she wanted to and we all know that any visit they have with her will be played over and over on tv if LE decides to. The A's are smart to stay away. Sadly , KC is a psychopath and cares not who she destroys, including Lee. The A's have to think of Lee now too and protect him from her, he's all they really have left.

ITA I would not put it past KC , I believe this is also the reason CA has been such a reck as well. She probably is afraid he helped his sister after the fact.

I've been reading this thread since yesterday and haven't jumped in with an opinion because, to tell the truth, I'm conflicted about the thread topic............."Has Cindy Gone Over the Edge? Where are the A's?"

I think Cindy may have begun the journey to going over the edge long before Caylee went missing. From all that's been stated by Casey's friends, neighbors, and extended family members, life with Casey has been an ongoing crisis for many years. Although we haven't heard too much about Casey's early or teenage years, I have no doubt those years were filled with one crisis after another. Lies, theft, and promiscuity seem to be a way of life for Casey, and not something that's just happened in the past year or two.

I think what we've seen in the past 6 months is the culmination of years of crisis. I also think that Cindy, as the dominent parent in the household, played a major role in each and every crisis, and failed when it came to dealing with them effectively. It was always a matter of smoothing things over until the next crisis, nevering dealing with the issue head on. Casey was never made to take responsibility for her actions.

I have great sympathy for anyone who loses a loved one, and especially when that loved one is a child. For that reason I sympathize with the Anthony's loss.

But, I'm conflicted. Even though I sympathize for their loss, I can't forget the behavior exhibited by Cindy, George and Lee for the last six months. I can't excuse it, saying that none of us know how we would act if we were in their shoes.

I know, without a doubt, that I would not behave in the manner that Cindy has behaved. I wouldn't be insulting strangers telling them to get off their a$$ and look for my grandchild. I would not be alienating law enforcement or the media.........I would be grateful for their help. I would not be confrontational, wielding a hammer or baseball bat in a threatening manner, nor turn the hose on people gathered in front of my house, nor kick over cameras belonging to media. I wouldn't have done anything that would cause angry protesters to gather in front of my home. The media wouldn't be camped in front of my home waiting for my next angry outburst. I would not be going on television programs and telling lies or casting doubt on law enforcement or those searching for my grandchild. I wouldn't be seeking donations with an eye to profit. I would not align myself with a shady organization like Kid Finders. I would not even consider selling my story to media, and I would not be giving tours of my home to media. I wouldn't be alienating my immediate or extended family, and would instead be relying on them for help.

Back to the question of this thread............has Cindy gone over the edge. None of us know for sure what's going on with George and Cindy. I'm sure they're grieving the loss of Caylee, and the last time we saw Cindy in an interview (LKL) she did appear to be on medication. I'm sure the last six months is catching up with her.

I seriously doubt that a new attorney has made George and Cindy suddenly realize they should stay away from the media. I think it's more likely they've been informed of their own cupability, hence the request for immunity. I would hope that the Anthonys have sought out the help of counselors to deal with everything that's happened and to deal with their grief. In the long run, whether or not they realize it, they're going to need the help of others for years to come.[/QUOT

I agree totally with your post. But for me, I would much rather have the A's keep quite and stay out of the media. The more interviews they did with the media, the angrier I ( and I am sure others) got with them. Some of what they did say was ridiculous.:eek:

George and Cindy chose to take the course they took. Their statements and actions have angered people. But the outcome is still the same.

OT : Signing off folks...off to watch tv w hubby. By the way, to whomever is Irene....thank you for posting in my Rosies memorial page. That was very sweet.

I believe her point was they had JUST been told their granddaughter's body was within feet from their house (where they never bothered to look themselves) and they go out to an upscale restaurant. She had been thrown away like garbage off the side of the road.

To me, that said they had KNOWN for a long time Caylee was dead.

I don't know anyone who just having been given that type of horrible, gruesome type news could go out to eat. Most people would be in their bed, crying their eyes out over that baby.

I have never known anyone when there is a death of a family member can eat at all. What I have seen is friends trying to get them to eat to keep their strength up for the days ahead.

I remember when my daughter was murdered I had a hard time eating anything but I also had a nearly 5 yr old to take care of and tried to eat a little so I wouldn't end up sick. I know that I probably weighed 130 when my daughter was murdered and got down to 112 and looked like a scarecrow.

I believe that LE paid for the George and Cindy to stay at the Hilton and to have dinner and probably breakfast because they couldn't return to their home that night. We don't know what they ordered for dinner or even how much they ate of it. Maybe they asked for a table in a corner and mostly talked and drank coffee or tea....we don't know. I'm not going to condem them for going out to dinner that night. People are different and if they were hungary maybe they decided to go ahead and order something. That doesn't mean that they weren't just numb with the news of Caylee's body being found. I believe that they loved that little girl with their whole hearts and deep down they knew she was dead but could deny it until her body was found. The clung to hope and I no doubt would have done the same thing. A lot of people do even after their child has been missing for years.

I'm sorry to hear that. You should be proud of yourself as it seems to me that even with your hard life that you are a compassionate person. Some people would just take the opportunity to use it as an excuse and be just as bad to others.

No- several of us here had a parent like Cindy are our message is IT'S NO EXCUSE!

In my opinion, from what I have read about KC, I am not sure she has the emotional maturity to make a decision like that. I am almost convinced that Baez is not telling her all the information and giving her good choices. I would feel much better if she has another attorney with DP experience working with her too.

George and Cindy could have helped in this area too. Instead of believing everything Casey told them, they could have advised her of the penalties she was facing if she harmed Caylee and told her that if she did harm Caylee, encouraged her to try to get a plea bargain.

The Anthony's have much to mourn.

So much lost, a precious grandchild, a daughter, hopes, dreams, happiness, potential.

What they have ahead is great sorrow and pain, coupled with the knowledge
of their own actions in this tragedy.

Every day will be an eternity of remorse.

Ya know, I used to scream for media to stop thrusting a microphone in Cindy's face. But, I have to say that we, those here on WS, were here for Caylee. We examined every bit of what we heard for one reason, and one reason only (IMO) to locate that child...and now to insure justice for her. No, I have to say, most of "us" did not enable anyone. We're here for one true purpose...or at least I'd like to believe we are.
PS-and sorry folks if I included anyone who doesn't want to be included. I mean no disrespect.

I think it is alright to discuss here on a forum but if I lived near George and Cindy I would not have been included in the crowd that hounded them day and night. I think that was disgusting. What right did those people have to stay outside of their home yelling nasty things and fighting with George and Cindy. It must have felt like a nighmare to them. If it had been me instead of the Anthonys whose to say that I wouldn't have eventually gone out there and turned a hose on them or went after a few of them. How long can you ignore people screaming at you day and night? People coming onto your property and causing problems? It would have driven me crazy. Those people are lucky that George or Cindy didn't end up grabbing a gun and just firing it into the crowd to get rid of them. Thank God they didn't do that but people can be driven to do things they normally wouldn't do in a million years. The Anthonys were dealing with enough and those ignorant people just added to their stress.

George and Cindy could have helped in this area too. Instead of believing everything Casey told them, they could have advised her of the penalties she was facing if she harmed Caylee and told her that if she did harm Caylee, encouraged her to try to get a plea bargain.

Maybe they did? We don't know what has been said or done that the media hasn't gotten their hands on. I think too many people assume that if it wasn't reported in the media, then it didn't happen.

Hey Florida,

I worry about Cindy too. I also am not sure she will make it through this last hurdle - I read somewhere here that she had a few hurdles before and her mother worried about her. Lee is moving home. To help Cindy? To help take care of Cindy? I dunno. Just hoping she can somehow find some peace but not totally trusting it will come for her.

Great poor Lee to the rescue.. ever the "good child"

I think it is alright to discuss here on a forum but if I lived near George and Cindy I would not have been included in the crowd that hounded them day and night. I think that was disgusting. What right did those people have to stay outside of their home yelling nasty things and fighting with George and Cindy. It must have felt like a nighmare to them. If it had been me instead of the Anthonys whose to say that I wouldn't have eventually gone out there and turned a hose on them or went after a few of them. How long can you ignore people screaming at you day and night? People coming onto your property and causing problems? It would have driven me crazy. Those people are lucky that George or Cindy didn't end up grabbing a gun and just firing it into the crowd to get rid of them. Thank God they didn't do that but people can be driven to do things they normally wouldn't do in a million years. The Anthonys were dealing with enough and those ignorant people just added to their stress.

Exactly!

Totally agree, Paula. This family screamed for the people of Orlando to help find Caylee. They did not say "just look around" they screeched for us to "get off our asses" and people did! Many searched weekends at expense to themselves both physically and financially to search for this toddler. I think they need to have a public funeral for this little girl--for all the searchers, for all the mourners, for all the people who grew to love this little girl. They ran her videos, they ran her picture, they told us to look at her and find her. They need to do the respectful thing (in my opinion) and give this child a dignified burial. The public gave OODLES of money. The public grew to love her and the public deserves to honor her (MOO).

If it is true that Casey signed over the body of Caylee and power of attorney to her attorney then there is not a thing the Anthonys can do about having a service for Caylee. I guess they could go ahead and have a service with pictures and flowers in memory of Caylee but they can't touch her body in order to have it there for the service....if the attorney does have power of attorney over it. That would be just like Casey to get that final dig in at her parents.

We've heard accounts of a fight that took place on June 15th, the Sunday evening that CA & Caylee returned home from visiting with Papa and eating lunch with CA's Mom, SP. A fight that rose to a level of violence whereby CA put her hands around KC's throat, choking her. Where was Caylee? Neighbor's have claimed that it wasn't unusual to hear the sound of "raised voices" coming from their home. Matter of fact, conflict seemed to be a regular occurrance. Where was Caylee during all of these times? We've heard of GA throwing his father thru a plate-glass window, perhaps GA had every reason to be angry at his father, regardless, the use of violence is wrong. There are some who feel that the anger we have seen displayed by the A's is the result of the media's coverage and/or the public's response in this situation, especially considering the protester's outside of their home at all hours of the day and night.

I have never agreed with or supported people descending upon the A's home but I've also looked very closely, starting at the beginning as to what came first, the chicken or the egg, and in this case the "chicken" refers to the A's anger and the "egg" refers to the public's anger and I can clearly see that the "chicken" came first. It began with CA's "reinterpretation" of her 911 statement - "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn trunk" changed to "have you ever smelled rotting pizza?" - when the public didn't readily except that, CA became angry and that has been the on-going cycle with the A's throughout. When they put something out there they expect it to be accepted and believed, even if it's the most improbable, absurd and factually incorrect claim. Any questions evokes anger. I personally don't believe that this is a "new" reaction or response from the A's, it's the very dynamic that operates within their family. When someone in the family lies, don't question it, even when it sounds completely over the top and entirely implausable. They mistakenly thought that the whole world would simply fall into-step with them.

If CA or GA make a choice to end their life I wouldn't be shocked but I hope that they'll choose to be couragous like so many other's have when faced with the impossible. "You may say I'm a dreamer" but I believe in my heart and in my soul that more people really want to embrace GA & CA, to offer their support, strength and encouragement they need to get through this, but they can't or won't embrace their lies. Yes, I happen to feel that KC is guilty of killing Caylee but I also know if CA & GA were to come to a place where they could acknowledge that Caylee's life came to a tragic end and that, although they may be frightened to know the truth of how it came to be, they will let the legal system take it's course and will accept the outcome - I certainly wouldn't rub their faces in it and I don't think most people would. Sadly what CA & GA fail to see because of their dedication to maintaining this false illusion of their family, is that, when and if they choose to walk out of the "lie" and into the truth, they won't be lonely. They aren't alone when it comes to making mistakes as parent's, they aren't alone when it comes to losing someone that you love more then life itself but wishing you could of or should of - if only you could have seen, or would have known or been given just one more chance. They aren't alone when it comes to "chains that bind us", such as family histories of violence, alcoholism and drug addiction and yes, even the unspeakable, incest and sexual abuse, if that is the case.

The very best that they can give to Caylee now is the truth. It can't save her now but it can save them and I believe that they have the potential to save alot more "Caylee's" down the road. If CA or GA "don't survive" this, as I said before, that is their choice and not the fault of the media coverage and/or the public response to this case. I pray that G & C will choose to stay and to become hero's for Caylee's now--------

Great post! One would expect them to continue loving their child... that's fine, that's normal, IMO! It's the covering up and lying that I detest. The nasty way they treat people who try to help them, the constant cycle of "attack" and "victim" Cindy lives in (we see it with her brother in the emails too), that have become MY issue with the Anthony's.

I'd still love my child, I'd just be showing that love in the visiting area in the prison he'd be housed in while he was paying for his crime.

The signal post appalling actions of the A's, imo, was their absolute disregard for LE and their help and compassion to them. This was no longer about Cindy trying to bail Casey out of trouble in high school or even trying to cover up her thefts. That they could do as parents...but they crossed over the line trying to usurp the LAW. We all knew it would backfire horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock