Cindy said something happened 6 weeks ago?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if, in the psych reports, Casey revealed any urges to do away with her parents. It gave me a chill to see that she mentioned that they were going to give their home to her and move out/away.

I wonder the same thing. There is a great thread about whether this was KC's plan. I will try to find the thread and bump it up.

I surely don't know what happened 6 weeks ago but I still cannot trust George and Cindy. I cannot forget how they swept Caylee under the rug with their own lies, giving LE a brush that didn't belong to Caylee, cleaning the car and the things in it you know little things like that. I don't believe for 1 second that they didn't know that ICA wasn't pregnant. I actively tried to hide my first pregnancy until I was 7 months but my mom knew I was pregnant. I think at the very least Cindy knew that ICA wasn't working from the small to large amounts of money ICA stoled from them, the granddads nursing account and I'd bet she was always running out of gas before any of this started or Cindy gave her money for it. I feel like they think they can still make a fortune from Caylee's death and maybe they will because a lot of people are having genuine sympthy for them now. I feel that had they put Caylee before ICA there could have been a much better out come. Just my opinions of course.
Another fear of mine at the moment is how G & C have been allowed to just go on and on in their testimony.
All I can say if she receives anything less then LWOP I'm going to be so made and yet I wont be able to do anything about.

P.s. After reading through many witness statements, it's CLEAR where the defense got their "theory". I had accused them of hiring a fiction writer...but it wasn't even that sophisticated. They apparently just clipped and pasted pieces of several witness depositions, regardless if they left out the "explanation" or took the stories out of context. Then they pasted them together (with the gooey paste of Jose Baez's greedy ambition) and presented them this past Tuesday. :gag:

RespectfullyQuoted
Anita Richman :goodpost:
BBM

Great sentence. :thumb: Perfect sentence. "With the gooey paste of Jose Baez's greedy ambition" :yes: Thank you for your post.

I don't know who used who more, Jose or Casey? Seems like Jose got one over on ICA. But, Casey is not one to forget slights or give up easy. I am not the first to speculate Casey may go after Jose if she were to be found guilty. Maybe accuse him of sexual misconduct etc. After what I have seen during this trial, I would not put it past Casey. :no:

Jose stood up and said this case is personal for him and he is willing to "fall on his own sword" for Casey. I also saw him say (with my own eyes) "stop acting like a two year old."

Okay, opposites attract but like energy seeks like energy and birds of a feather flock together...they are like two peas in a pod, cut from the same cloth...it seems like maybe the universe brought them together so they can cancel each other out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Defense Claims Accidental Death
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
excerpts:

(clip)
"MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago

how Caylee, according to them, passed."

"At this point, even that`s suspect. Don`t know from what Jose was saying today if we can believe anything that comes out of his mouth."

"Certainly, everything he said about George was a complete and utter lie....."

One question-if Caylee drowned why did she have duct tape on her mouth?

I think George and Cindy might realize it was not a drowning because I know their lawyer might think that also.(see red part above) I suspect she was perfectly capable of killing them and had a plan to do it- maybe they realize that now.
My opinion only.

Earlier this week Kathi Belich of WFTV said in one of her videos on the trial that she ran into Mark Lippman outside the courthouse and Lippman told her that they were informed of the DT's game plan by the SA (note not DT) 6 weeks ago.

Can't remember if that occured on day 1 or 2 of the trial, I brought up on one of the threads here along with the link to the video....just can't find that post now.

Would this 6 weeks ago line up with the SA questioning of the 2 new mental health witnesses JB tried to add? Not sure of when that was but it was recent.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that had heard that the SA had informed the A's.

May 26, 2011

(3:30minute mark) Mark Lippman talking to NBC Ann Coury

NBC TODAY Show

(3:49) ML - we knew about this defense approx 6 weeks ago, and we've dealt with those issues since then, it wasn't a surprise. The only surprise was the detail that was added by Mr. Baez.

(6:03) ... raises concerns for me about her mental stability, not necessarily whether she is able to sit for trial, but the issues that have been raised by the defense are at this point nothing but conjecture, and ah, and if it's supported by their client, then it does raise concerns for her mental stability.

I have a feeling that there is nothing wrong with Casey's mental stability and the doctors that spoke with her feel the exact same way, which is exactly why they were removed from the witness lists for the defense.
Cold blooded would have been a better phrase for him to use.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

Witnesses smelled death odor from Casey Anthony's car
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO | Fri May 27, 2011
excerpt:
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.
In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

does anyone know how Mark L was privy to the psych. reports?

IF he came away with that thought IMO, he was not the only one to come to the opinion ICA is a deeply disturbed person after reading those reports

Who are the 2 witnesses Lippman mentions the DT added to the witness list that were involved in an incident with GA in 2008 but the incident had nothing to do with Caylee or the case against ICA?

I am assuming this has something to do with George's suicide attempt..possibly doctors who treated him in the hospital.

I personally believe that the SA gave them the heads up that the psych eval stated that a person could block out the death of a child if they had been sexualy abused. This would explain how they did not know the details but knew that ICA was admitting Caylee was dead and she was accusing them of abuse.
If you read LA and CA's depositions from 2009 with the SA, they both state several times they do not believe (even after DNA and the memorial service) that Caylee was dead. They still held out hope. This makes me fee so badly for them and it also explains why they seemed to support ICA even at the expense of Caylee- if they could get ICA through this mess, they could get on with finding the real Caylee. True denial in every sense, which is the saddest part of all.
This, coupled with the LKB interview when she said there is no nanny caused them toface reality and I think makes their grief on the stand so fresh and real, which it truly seems to be. They accempted Caylee's passing 6 weeks ago and know now that their daughter is a sociopath.
ICA is one scary scary human.

I am totally confused about CA and Zanny. Did CA REALLY think all this time that there was still a Zanny? If "Zanny" had kidnapped Caylee, why did Casey's car smell like death? Also, did Casey ever try to show fake proof of Zanny, like fake texts etc?

I am also confused about the 6 weeks ago and the pool. So do the Anthony's really think Casey is telling the truth now and that Caylee drowned?

This case gives me such a headache...ugh

If you read LA and CA's depositions from 2009 with the SA, they both state several times they do not believe (even after DNA and the memorial service) that Caylee was dead. They still held out hope.

Wow...this is just bizarre IMO. I mean, I know they must have been devastated, but with proof of DNA, plus the remains were found with her things, pieces of her clothing etc.

Why did they even have a memorial then?

I feel as though GA and CA knew Caylee has been dead, I think what has changed their mind as to supporting ICA is the DT theory of Caylee drowning in the pool and GA helping her cover it up. They knew of the sex abuse claims long ago. GA knows he wasn't there that day plus ICA finally admitting there was never a nanny made them realize....she really did do it.
I'm a little iffy on whether or not she had planned on killing her parents. If she did, why would she admit that? If she did say it it's either the truth or she is just trying to make herself look more messed up than she already is. When the Judge said "well why didn't she kill her parents too" I was like :eek:

does anyone know how Mark L was privy to the psych. reports?

IF he came away with that thought IMO, he was not the only one to come to the opinion ICA is a deeply disturbed person after reading those reports

If Casey said these things happened then it's a crime. I think the police or SA have an obligation to follow through and also to confront/ask/question the so called perpetrators with the alleged crime.

What a piece of work. her path of destruction will never end. If ICA is unhappy, she's gonna make everyone unhappy. No one is ever gonna enjoy "chili" ever again. Not if she can help it.

Does anyone have any idea what or who Mr Lippman is referring to ? :waitasec:

River C, GAs alleged GF and the woman he pushed off his property during a protest outside his house are supposedly testifying for the DT. GA told RC that Caylees death was a tragic accident that escalated out of control apparently and the other woman is proof of his violence. :twocents:

I am totally confused about CA and Zanny. Did CA REALLY think all this time that there was still a Zanny? If "Zanny" had kidnapped Caylee, why did Casey's car smell like death? Also, did Casey ever try to show fake proof of Zanny, like fake texts etc?

I am also confused about the 6 weeks ago and the pool. So do the Anthony's really think Casey is telling the truth now and that Caylee drowned?

This case gives me such a headache...ugh

JMHO, but I doubt CA has believed in a Zanny for quite a long time. It was just convenient to play along and make ICA look good.

I am assuming this has something to do with George's suicide attempt..possibly doctors who treated him in the hospital.

JB has no standing to compel an attending Doctor to testify about GA's confidential medical record anymore than another lawyer can subpoena JB to testify about the confidences ICA tells him. GA isn't on trial. But I can see JB trying :) He's subpoena happy I've noticed.

Perhaps they found out about the "accidental" drowning 6 weeks ago but after reading this article....it seems they knew for awhile about the sex abuse claims.

George Anthony Asks Casey ”Why Destroy Caylee Marie”
http://www..com/2011/05/george-asks-casey-why-destroy-caylee-marie/

I hope the prosecution can bring in this letter because I always felt his line, "Why destroy Caylee Marie?" meant exactly that. Why murder the child. There was no accidental drowning.

I may be way off here. A thought has crossed my mind about all the lawyers that A's had which are still empathatic to them. JB was always getting to CA whether she had an attorney or not. GA even mentioned in his testimony that JB was at the home when lawyer for the A's was there.. the Judge stopped that questioning quickly.

I saw CA talking to JB during some hearing recesses. My hinky is now up on how much of the A's actions had to do with what JB was telling them or advising (on the sly). kwim
I have this feeling he was playing them big time. Has anyone else thought about this at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back