Cindy talking about the sheds...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How big is a chlorine bucket? Can you fit a small child into it?

Well I have a 3 foot 32 pounder pre-schooler and I think not..

But he fits into the bigger size plastic totes and the A's have them all over thier garage from looking at the live CAM when it was up.

On Oct. 2nd, I posted on Questions for WS's, re: the sheds
I find the fact that she states they need to replace a lot of stuff, when only being asked about the gas cans, interesting. Also, why say normally? Does that mean the shovel/shovels are no longer there either? Now the witness comes forward having seen someone matching Kc's description carrying a shovel in a bag out of the wooded area.
Then, tonight on NG comes the information about recipes for chloroform and pool shocker can be an ingredient.

What all was really missing from the shed? Just makes me go H-:rolleyes:hhhmmmm!:rolleyes:

This is a very, very good catch. Smart sleuthing!

Yes, I do think a small child would fit in a chlorine bucket, the 5gal and 10gal are big. Turbothink and I were discussing this in a different thread here, trying to find out if/and/or why Chlorine could be significant in the case. She posted pics of her buckets and they are pretty large. She also said that they seal water/air tight when you put the lid on.

How big is a chlorine bucket? Can you fit a small child into it?

You sure could. This is a small one, 40 lbs I think. It is 33 inches tall. There are larger ones too, I just don't have one to photograph for you right now. We give ours to a farmer who uses them for hog slop. LOL

DSC00108.jpg

You sure could. This is a small one, 40 lbs I think there are larger ones too, I just don't have one to photograph for you right now. We give ours to a farmer who uses them for hog slop. LOL

Wow..for sure you could!!

I was thinking of the much smaller ones..:bang:

On Oct. 2nd, I posted on Questions for WS's, re: the sheds

Cindy- "Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out there. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep shovels in, which we do keep shovels in."

*snipped*

Interesting observation. My impression was that Cindy was referring to replacing things (i.e. "move them to where they should be") after things had been moved around by LE doing the extensive search of the backyard. IIRC, in the same interview she talked about the playhouse just being set back on the pavers and not in its original position.

You sure could. This is a small one, 40 lbs I think there are larger ones too, I just don't have one to photograph for you right now. We give ours to a farmer who uses them for hog slop. LOL

Wow..for sure you could!!

I was thinking of the much smaller ones..:bang:

You can see from the pictures how they seal well. Here is the top of one. Chlorine can't get water in it or it will explode, so they have to be airtight.

DSC00107.jpg

Very interesting! I don't think we've picked up on that sentence before. It appears from what Cindy stated that it wasn't only the gas cans taken, but other items too!

So we need to think about garden tools that are normally kept in a shed...........shovels, rakes, pruning shears, etc. I wonder if the Anthonys had any of those clear plastic covers that you put over the barbecue or patio furniture when they're not in use. Since they have a pool, there's probably pool supplies too. I wonder if they have one of those plastic solar blankets for the pool to absorb heat from the sun?

In this picture they have some type of covers over patio items.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071708missingtoddler/1/lg/caylee_018.htm

lol, there you are, TT, I was just posting about your bucket.

There is something about those things which really get my attention in this now. I even talked my 4 year old neighbor's kid into seeing if he would fit in one we had washed to use for washing the dog. LOL

He could not only get in it but could squat down in it to where I could have closed it. (I didn't put the lid on.LOL)

You can see from the pictures how they seal well. Here is the top of one. Chlorine can't get water in it or it will explode, so they have to be airtight.

IIRC, from the "Time to drain the Anthony Pool" thread, LA was reportedly purchasing pool filter in the early stages of the case...anyone know if he purchased (replaced) chlorine too? Posters on that thread were commenting about the pool going green (which happens quicky in FL) which was readily understandable...not doing pool maint w/ missing child...still...lack 'o' chlorine would have....hmmmm:waitasec:

Guy witness saw a bag and shovel and a girl having trouble handling it going in woods?
or was she coming out of woods? no bucket??? hit her head on trunk door? any pix of fore head on KC in pix?

The photos from Fusion might show a bump on KC's forehead. The witness said mid June so the time frame is right with these pics which were taken on the 20th IIRC

Are those brick looking things what they call pavers? Do people use those in place of pouring a patio out of concrete in that area?

Yes those are pavers. They come in many different shapes, sizes and colors. It is just a different look and easier to do yourself than pour concrete. Some people hear in Louisiana even have driveways done in them.

IIRC, from the "Time to drain the Anthony Pool" thread, LA was reportedly purchasing pool filter in the early stages of the case...anyone know if he purchased (replaced) chlorine too? Posters on that thread were commenting about the pool going green (which happens quicky in FL) which was readily understandable...not doing pool maint w/ missing child...still...lack 'o' chlorine would have....hmmmm:waitasec:

A pool of that size should not have gone green that fast unless they were out of chemicals. Most pools have chlorine feeders on them and you only have to shock them once a week or so unless there is a lot of rain. I can't remember when she first was reported missing if it was raining or not. I know later it was.

I think I read that thread, but I don't remember the purchasing of a pool filter.

That is ODD..........you don't buy a filter but about every 15-20 years or so. I think they are guaranteed for about 10 years and that pool is not that old.

You might change the sand in them, replace a valve, but you don't buy a whole new filter. They are about $500.00 for a good one for a pool their size.

Now you have me wondering what was in the sand in that filter and WHY they needed to get rid of the entire filter.

Observation- I cannot pick up a container of cat litter- and I am much bigger than KC.

If the child was in a chlorine conainer I don't think she could have lifted it nor carried it very far on her own. It would have had to weigh at least 30 lbs. judging by my 2-1/2 yr. old grandchild.

If wrapped only in a tarp or plastic- yes she could lift her, but not carry her very far.

If in a cooler chest, unless on wheels, she could lift it, but not carry it too far.
Therefore, she must have parked not far from where she put her, or someone helped her.

Speaking of trash bags. I know this is OT however, I watched an interesting crime show about a murder and the body was found in a trash bag but there wasn't much other evidence to charge the person (I think husband). They were able to tell that the trashbag used to put the body in was the same box that the guy had in the house by the cut, brand, markings etc. It was quite amazing!

In my dream it was a white Hefty Flex-bag that Caylee was put in, and this is a dream I had before the Bond Hearing. It would be interesting if this does come out at TRIAL...............and I think the gas cans are more important to this case.

My Parents have an above ground pool similar to GA and CA and typically the shock comes in much smaller containers than those mentioned in this thread. Pool shock usually comes in 1 gallon bottles, packages (think small express mail) or small 1 gallon buckets. You hardly every see them come in the large containers pictured above.
I prefer not to think about what CA did with Caylee but I'm thinking the idea of her being in a bucket is a big big stretch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back