Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was this person even verified? Hafta wonder. Hey, maybe I can be CA's cousin, too....hmmm.

I am really curious as to why Baez was allowed to make the molestation claims in court, considering there was no evidence provided to support these allegations?

He wasn't allowed to use it in closing, since he didn't present any evidence. I think that's the best HHJP could do from his POV.

FYI: GA is the only one working in the household presently. He has a security job. CA just sealed her fate for going back into nursing with some of her testimony on the stand. My guess is she has already received royalties (downpayment) on a book deal. That's how they are paying their mortgage, buying new clothes and why they were willing to go along with defense. If this is true, people will be really, really outraged and not just with the A's. jmo

IIRC, they had received something, or maybe just an offer, when they had BradC representing them. I recall that BC took his chunk of something, maybe the 48 Hours $$.
I assume that's why the new lawyer is all over the place now, he'll get his chunk, too. He seems like a nice enough guy, but I have stopped watching his interviews because of this suspicion.

Yes, BPD could be an issue...but ICA looks more like a socio who knows exactly what she is doing when lying..the fact that she could keep her lies spinning for so long indicates that to me.

My daughter is BPD..as a Mother of one who has assaulted others and put them in the hospital, I say that BPD does not happen in a vaccum and signs would have been there much earlier than when Caylee became involved and her parents should have gotten psychiatric intervention. We did, and our daughter now teaches Special Ed with kids who have the same problems she did. It has been 8 years since she has harmed herself or others. 63 Baker acts later....I encourage any parent of a child with these kinds of issues to get help...and keep getting help until it works. It's exhausting but it's our job as parents.

Wow, God Bless you and your family. That is the lengths one takes when they truly love unconditionally. KC's problems have probably only begun.

He has no money and no means of support without CA unless of course, he gets some sort of deal for telling his story. imo

He is a healthy man, he can get out of there anytime he wants and do the right thing. He can get out of the area and work.

He stays there because he wants to be there and that is where the big money is going to be. He has zero self respect. Something the whole family seems to be missing.

ICA's anger at CA may be that early on (if they were in high-level cahoots) CA told ICA exactly what to do and say and especially what not to say. I'm leaning toward the theory that at least CA and GA were aware of much more, much sooner than I thought just last week, btw.

CA probably told her to play along with the plan and she'd be out of jail in no time. The orchestrator-in-chief, it turns out, was wrong. Fast forward nearly 3 years and ICA sits on trial in a DP murder trial. I think she listened to her mother early on, trusted her because CA has all the answers, and in October of 2008, cut all ties because she knew her parents were letting her take the fall alone and Mom wasn't doing whatever it was she needed to do (find Caylee's body) to clear ICA. Major script.

I think all 4 of the A's have something "on" each other. Otherwise we would know the real story at this point. It's like a big game of Anthony chicken, IMO.

I don't read the letter that way at all. Its sounds to me that GA just found out from the Defense team that Casey was going to throw him, Lee etc under the bus. He is asking her why why why would you do that. That he loves her and that her accusations which are not true are destroying the family. Why would she destroy her whole family with this whacked out defense that isn't true. Thats how I see the letter.

kathyn, he never did say, in this letter, the portion that I have bolded above. That is exactly what all the hubbub is about. Rather, in typical George fashion, he danced all around the main issue with suggestions and drama. He did not in the letter say "Casey, what the heck are you talking about? You and I both know I never molested you!"

You know what I find is kind of strange about this RC friendship with GA. She claims when she was first caught by LE with her number in his phone and under great stress that there was no affair, it was her sister that claimed they had an affair on a blog, RC said no they were just close and she got very attached to him. At the time GA was running around town towing that sign of Caylee around with him. He took it everywhere. GA had to sign in to get through the guardgate and that did not seem to bother him. If he were hiding wouldn't he park his car and have her pick him up and bring him back...no guardgate and no signature.

Then RC went on to say he took money from her but had nothing to show LE for a fact that she had made withdrawals of money from the bank. She went on to say that she'd been in the A's house a couple of times, some CA was there, some not. But what got me was RC said she showed up at the house with flowers for CA one night (supposed right in the middle of this torrid affair) and CA asked her if GA had taken any money from her. I'm thinking RC had stopped giving him money at this point and he had stopped returning her calls. So who was trying to scam who here? Was RC the victum of GA or CA? And what was her plan hooking up with a married man who was grieving for his missing granddaughter. I do not believe CA did not know where GA was. I don't think GA was trying to hide in a gated community to have an affair. I think he knew, through conversations that RC had some money and CA sent GA out to get it.

The A's expect everyone, everyone to give them a free ride. Is their foundation still up and running? There was never a missing child. If it is, it says alot, doesn't it?

Also the A's had a tent set up when TES was in town to collect money. Supposedly T. Miller took some of the money from a jar (according to RC) and CA had a fit claiming TM took money not belonging to him. They were suppose to be collecting money to find a missing Caylee not to have CA's hair done.

There will be books written about this family for a long time and I think some of them will be real eye-openers. jmo

BBM....
Yes it says it all, imo... the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is still up and the A's are still taking donations. http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/

Was this person even verified? Hafta wonder. Hey, maybe I can be CA's cousin, too....hmmm.

NO she was not.
She was just some random person who called a small local radio station in the middle of Texas of all places. For goodness sake, even the DJ's basically laughed at her.

The fact that there's a thread concerning her 'statements' at all is amazing. The fact that it's lasted this long with her 'statements' being treated as worthy of discussion is disturbing on a number of levals, imo.

It seems that ANY random person ANYWHERE can say ANYTHING about ANYBODY & a segment of the population will believe it. Doesn't speak well about our society.

I can't believe that as verbal as CA was through this whole thing that she would sit on 'proof' that it was an accident. I believe she would have camped out on the steps of the State Attorney's office, day and night, until she had an audience with Lawson Lamar. I think she would have done anything to keep KC from sitting in jail for three years.

CA felt like she had to lie under oath for a reason, that was the only thing she felt could do to save KC's life. So exactly where was the 'proof'? Why wasn't it turned over to the DT or the SAO? It should have come out at trial when she was so afraid for KC's life.

If she wanted to get the 'proof' out to the public, all she had to do was walk out into her front yard and tell it to a camera crew and it would have been broadcast to the nation. It was that simple. Now she's asking everyone to buy her book to find out 'the truth' that should have set her daughter free three years ago? I don't think so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back