Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee was calling the numbers KC gave him or had in her phone, one of her friends was listed twice; by her name and by the name Juliette. When Lee called he reached one of the friends he had talked to earlier that day and she recognized his voice when he asked for JL.

I have one sitting in my purse right now that clearly says IRS. :eek:
Also, if IIRC, George tracked it (the place) down on the computer. Can't remember where I read it/heard it though.

"Can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee..."

"I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more ..."

=======================================================
Sounds to me like Cindy was a little "too" upset over not seeing Caylee ....

There had to be More.....Something else that had her so worried.

What could it have been...?

I firmly believe that George smelled the Decomp odor in Casey's trunk on June 24th & that Cindy & George at least discussed the possibility that something had happened to Caylee

If they did suspect something what kind of conversations would they have had?

George.."The car smells like a dead body .....We need to report this."

Cindy..."No, let's give Casey a chance to explain"

George..."We could end up in jail ourselves if we don't"

Then the letter from the Tow yard arrives.....Now they have no choice

If they don't call then surely the Tow Yard Manager will

I'm not saying that this is "My Theory" or that I believe that this is what happened...I'm just considering all possibilities because the story that the Anthony's have given us simply does not add up.

Lying to protect Casey is one thing.....Lying to protect themselves is another
I'm thinking George told Cindy too, about the smell. I remember hearing something about Cindy telling Casey to bring the car back, does anyone know if this did happen and if so, when and is there a link ? I was thinking this happened after the 24th, Cindy requesting that the car be brought back...?

what pictures of Caylee was Cindy referring to in your opinion? Might Cindy have told Casey to send her a picture to prove Caylee was with her.

When you are asking for a picture or even a cellphone picture to confirm that your granddaughter is doing okay (in lieu of not seeing nor speaking with her) I can fairly assume that you are totally concerned for her welfare. It's like a parent behaves with a kidnapper demanding to see a picture of child to prove the child is still alive. In my opinion, Cindy KNEW something was horribly wrong (even if it was only on a subconscious level).

Lee was calling the numbers KC gave him or had in her phone, one of her friends was listed twice; by her name and by the name Juliette. When Lee called he reached one of the friends he had talked to earlier that day and she recognized his voice when he asked for JL.

I have one sitting in my purse right now that clearly says IRS. :eek:

aww .. LOL

I think panic didn't really set in until the car was picked up from the tow yard. They all believed that KC was just being her vindictive, spoiled self by punishing them keeping Caylee away while she "went to Jax with Jeff" or "worked and left the baby with Zanny". A lot of what we'd like to read as twisted plot, really was happenstance. KC is a liar, born and bred. Cindy "handles" her just as she did when KC was a child. Unfortunately, as KC grew, so did her abilities to manipulate. She outfoxed her Momma this time...for a month or so, anyway.

uh huh I soo agree... Cindy taught her daughter too well. If you want to keep on manipulating and controling others, you cannot teach them how to manipulate and control.

Cindy is well aware of what pushed KC away (at least she thinks she is) she was trying to give KC time to cool down and come home on her own. That didn't work and now panic has set in.

I believe KC originally thought she had until Caylee's BDay to figure out what she was going to say to her folks or get out of town. She didn't realize they were going to make such a big deal out of 4th of July and Cindy has been in panic mode ever since.

Realistically this would have gone on until the gparents discovered Caylee was gone, fate just tipped KC's hand by the car being towed instead of stolen. (Honestly, how KC could think anyone would steal that stench on wheels is beyond me.)

Cindy had to believe all the lies or none of the lies, how could she pick and choose when KC was being truthful?

Or we have the same situation as the story of the picture taken at Zany's, Cindy is feeding KC info to see if she gives the right answer unfortunately at the jail Cindy caved and told KC she knew where the picture was taken before KC had a chance to lie (again).

There's always the possibility she tried and found the addresses were no good, in her mind that would just show KC was telling the truth; Zany was gone with no forwarding address.

Bold mine.

That has always really bothered me. Cindy started to try to catch Casey in a lie about that picture but then she immediately told Casey that she knew it was taken at Ricardo's. I think this is a great example of the conflict going on in Cindy's mind. She wants to know the truth but at the same time she can't bear to hear the truth. So she cuts herself off at the knees.

I have no doubt that if Cindy had just asked where the picture was taken Casey would have repeated the lie that it was at Zanny's house. It would have exposed to Cindy that her daughter was outright lying to her about Zanny. Cindy tried to ask for the truth but then her emotion (fear) took over and she provided Casey with a chance to fabricate a "reasonable" explanation. I actually felt sorry for Cindy right then. She just can't allow herself to know the truth.

I wish I had some kind of temporary mind eraser:banghead:....then I could go back to the beginning and look at everything with a fresh, de-cluttered :crosseyed:, un-biased mind :waitasec:...just completely start all over...then maybe I could put some of the pieces together and things would add up and make a little more sense to me :confused:.

Anyone else ever feel that way? :doh:

I'm about to need some help over here....I'm getting a headache :headache: so I might need someone to bring me something super strong and mind altering :chillpill: (cause you can't buy beer in AR on Sunday :beersign:) or just come put me outta my misery! :sumo:

Kidding, headache isn't THAT bad...I just think the confusion is about to get on my nerves! :)

I wish I had some kind of temporary mind eraser:banghead:....then I could go back to the beginning and look at everything with a fresh, de-cluttered :crosseyed:, un-biased mind :waitasec:...just completely start all over...then maybe I could put some of the pieces together and things would add up and make a little more sense to me :confused:.

I'm about to need some help over here....I'm getting a headache :headache: so I might need someone to bring me something super strong and mind altering :chillpill: (cause you can't buy beer in AR on Sunday :beersign:) or just come put me outta my misery! :sumo:

Kidding, headache isn't THAT bad...I just think the confusion is about to get on my nerves! :)
Feel it all the time lately. You're not alone.

After reading how truly upset Cindy was at this time,
I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't have tracked down "Zanny" with the number & address that KC had given her as she "claimed" to John Morgan.

I can't see her sitting by idly for a month if she had the "nanny's" info.

From the ZFG Deposition of Cindy 2009 0409 when CA 'claims' to have contact info:

12 Q: So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A: Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times.

17 Q: Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A: I don't have it now.
19 Q: Where is it?
20 A: I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q: Where would it have been?
22 A: Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.
24 Q: So when you say you had -- let me get this
25 straight. You had addresses and phone numbers of Zanny,

- 23 -

1 and Zanny is -- your understanding -- when you're saying
2 Zanny, I want to make sure, Zanny is the person that you
3 were saying was watching --
4 A: Casey always gave me a phone number, yes.
5 Q: And these phone numbers, you're saying they
6 are in existence and you've written them down somewhere
7 in an address book and they're out there somewhere to be
8 found; is that right?
9 A: I gave all that to the sheriff's department.
10 Q: So then the sheriff's department will have all
11 that?
12 A: I gave it all to the sheriff's department.
13 Q: That will include the address of Zanny, of
14 this person?
15 A: Anything I had I gave to the sheriff's
16 department.
17 Q: The phone numbers, do you remember the area
18 code of them?
19 A: No.
20 Q: How about the address, for instance, of the
21 part of the town where the address was?
22 A: From my knowledge, Casey told me there was
23 like four different addresses over the course of three
24 years, that she moved quite frequently.
25 Q : And these four -- the addresses, then, and the

- 24 -

1 phone numbers, they all came from Casey?
2 A: Yes.
3 Q: Did Zenaida or Zanny, the person that you
4 believed was watching Caylee, did she in any way provide
5 to you a phone number or an address?
6 A: No, never needed to talk to her.
7 Q: Did she --
8 A: I never needed to talk to her.
9 Q: If the need arose that you needed to talk to
10 her, get ahold of her, would you have had to go to these
11 addresses and phone numbers that Casey gave you; is that
12 right?

13 A: Yes, correct.
14 Q: Did you ever dial or call or talk to this
15 person?
16 A: No, I have not.

<snip>

21 Q: And once again, as far as the phone number and
22 how to get a hold of her or address, that would have been
23 all information that had been given to you by Casey and
24 you say you've turned all that over?
25 A: Right. Casey would give me a new phone number

- 29 -

1 for Zanny probably every three months because she said
2 the girl changed her phone number almost like she changed
3 her address.

Wonder why LE never thought to look for the numbers and addresses that Cindy gave them?

:floorlaugh:

These people beat anything I have ever seen in my life. I swear they do.

As much as I get weary of the bs cindy spouts, when I read this draft email, I feel so sorry for her. You can tell she is sincerely worried about Caylee and longs to see her. She must be thinking how cruel KC is for intentionally keeping Caylee from her, nver yet imagining the far darker thing she has done. Cindy can't begin to fathom what truly transpired; she is simply hurt at the forced estrangement from her beloved Caylee. What a cruel and hurtful person KC is to torture her mother with false promises of Caylee returning, knowing that she lies dead just down the block. Meanwhile cindy has to get up each day and go into work to support her deadbeat husband and worthless daughter. I am struck yet again by the terrible callousness of KC's actions.

{Bold is my emphasis}

To me the cruelty she showed to GA during that jail visit where he was the lone visitor is just about unforgivable.

With GA sitting there all choked up and about to break down, KC looked dead into that camera and said, to her father, to the man that loved her daughter probably more than anyone else in that family, to the man whose terrible pain was visible to all, to that man, this creature said "She's close, Dad, she's real close".

This is one of the coldest, meanest and just by God rotten things that I have seen her do. And I think it just comes so close to being classified as evil that that's how it's going down in my book. Evil.

I just can't wrap my brain around that. I just can't.

:no: :runaway: :no: :runaway: :no:

(Bold is my emphasis)

DogMom, I will meet you at the AR-MS state line and bring you some whiskey. We need WHISKEY.

And we'll be needing these; grab one.

:cautionDrunk: :cautionDrunk:

That is what I can't understand. After she did this to them---why are they lying for her. The only thang I can figure is the foundation. Thinking that will put them in a better light. They did get this idea back in Sept.---Probably sooner than that.

and Cindy's statement in the email:
"Are you going back to work?"...Is it possible she knew Casey was not working?

CA knew Caylee wasn't okay for those 31 days for the simple fact that she knew KC was never capable of taking care of her daughter alone. CA had to be thinking that if Caylee is with KC and not with them (the GP's), then who's looking after the baby? Making sure she's fed and bathed and rocked to sleep at night? KC couldn't even take care of herself, let alone someone else's life. KC's parents had to know she couldn't make it w/o them.

CA knew Caylee wasn't okay for those 31 days for the simple fact that she knew KC was never capable of taking care of her daughter alone. CA had to be thinking that if Caylee is with KC and not with them (the GP's), then who's looking after the baby? Making sure she's fed and bathed and rocked to sleep at night? KC couldn't even take care of herself, let alone someone else's life. KC's parents had to know she couldn't make it w/o them.

yeah but cindy was being told that zanni was w/ them along w/ a few other adults (unlike casey who has the mental age of a 15yr old) so if she believed this then it might have helped allay any fears for caylee's welfare.

As much as this case has taken over my life....at least when the trial is over, regardless of outcome, I will return to my life as I knew it before ever hearing of KC and the A Family or precious Caylee. As a mother, and grandmother, I perceive CA's drafted email as heavy with pain and foreboding. I have no doubt, despite the outcome of the trial, that CA will turn the details and events of this case over in her head for the remainder of her life. I don't know if she has truly "drank the punch" and believes what she is now saying is true (perhaps a glimpse at the same sociopathic tendencies as KC) or if inside her head she is accepting of the truth but choses to maintain the aura of supportive mother for either her or KC's survival, or both. Either way, she's tormented and will forever be tormented if inside she is still the woman who drafted that email. IMHO.

As much as this case has taken over my life....at least when the trial is over, regardless of outcome, I will return to my life as I knew it before ever hearing of KC and the A Family or precious Caylee. As a mother, and grandmother, I perceive CA's drafted email as heavy with pain and foreboding. I have no doubt, despite the outcome of the trial, that CA will turn the details and events of this case over in her head for the remainder of her life. I don't know if she has truly "drank the punch" and believes what she is now saying is true (perhaps a glimpse at the same sociopathic tendencies as KC) or if inside her head she is accepting of the truth but choses to maintain the aura of supportive mother for either her or KC's survival, or both. Either way, she's tormented and will forever be tormented if inside she is still the woman who drafted that email. IMHO.

:clap::clap::clap:​

I don't know. from reading this letter of cindy's, I'm not hearing that she believed KC at all.

I think it's clear from at least the July 3rd myspace post, there was something worrying Cindy to the point that she felt she needed to make such a potentially incriminating public statement to reach KC. Remember, Cindy does not like the world to know that there is anything wrong in that home or with her daughter. She could have sent it in an email.

I think the "I'd rather see my daughter dead than with you..." suggestion sounds extremely plausible. I believe that Cindy did bring up the custody threat that night, and KC had to trump that threat in some way to put this extremely dominating woman (Cindy) into a very submissive mode.

If that's the type of exchange that Cindy had with KC before Caylee went "missing", I think, deep down, she had always had some awareness of something being very wrong regarding her daughter's mental health (sociopath comment). Cindy, in her darkest moments, may have considered KC being capable of doing the unthinkable (especially if that is the type of comment KC had thrown out after Cindy's threat).

I think this message was intentionally crafted as a plea to KC:

Evoke pity (for Cindy) with her unravelling emotional state
Requesting pictures of, or hearing the voice of Caylee (proof of life)
Testing of KC about her "job" situation, people she was with (Jeff)/location and the thing with George.
Ultimately the "I've tried not to bug you to death" illustrates the trepidation she was feeling about "pushing" KC into doing something (if she hadn't already) that Cindy felt KC clearly was capable of doing.

I think Cindy (subconsiously at the least) knew that KC was capable of doing something catastrophic. This letter tells me that she was struggling internally between wanting to hear her daughter allay those fears while not provoking KC any further while she was out of Cindy's control.

What stands out most to me in this letter, is Cindy's demeanor. The Cindy we see on TV, would be raging at KC by this time for taking away her control. Instead, she is almost.... meek? She had to be afraid of something much more than KC moving out...

Exactly!

Cindy A KNEW her daughter was capable of just about anything............. and there HAD to have been some things said that last night during the 'Fight That Never Was' which really put Cindy on edge!

ETA: THEN comes the smell in the car........... She KNOWS Casey is safe & very much alive....... Hasn't seen or spoken to Caylee, nor seen a picture since June 15 when Casey is a shutterbug.......and took many many pics of Caylee & herself on a constant basis!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back