Clarification Thread - Fact vs. Fiction

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is paternity still an issue? I doubt Caylee felt different without a man in her life. The dad (if there is one) has no holds on this case. Unless to peel her apart more(and judge her character), why do we really want to figure this out when while Caylee was alive she had many men that played that role (her grandfather and Jesse) I doubt Caylee felt jipped. And based on the last video that baby seemed just fine in our regular, middle class world.

Only on the OFF CHANCE that the father or his family DID know Caylee was theirs AND if they knew ablut Casey's lifestyle..... perhaps they kidnapped her.

Considering how horrible Casey was as a mother... it's NOT hard to imagine the paternal side of the family might be appalled to think Caylee was stuck with her.

Can you find the part about the 24th were GA tells the Gas can story? (greta)

I'm curious about what time GA leaves for work & what time his encounter with Casey took place becuase I want to know if he would infact have had enough time to rotate the tires when he asked for the tire wedge.

IIRC, George wanted to rotate the tires on Cindy's car, not the car Casey drives.

LI_Mom is asking specifically about the activity in the home prior to 12:50. IOW, why didn't George see them until so late in the day.

I've wondered about this too, I wonder what time George normally woke up, maybe he slept later in the day since he worked afternoon/evenings.

I disagree,
In Georges mind he may have thought he was giving Casey an alibi.

If there ever is a trial George can testify that he was in the trunk of the car on the 24th & there was no decomposition odor. The Anthonys are already suggesting that somebody used the car after it was towed.

I have a few questions also.

Does anybody know if George went to work on the 24th & if so at what time?

What time does he say he had this encounter with Casey?

The reason I ask is because it seems odd that he would want to "Rotate Casey's Tires" shortly before he went to work....

imo

Casey made a posting to Facebook, I believe, at 2:50 pm on the 24th. Was she at home when she posted that? George didn't say how long Casey was there or if she went in the house. Personally I don't think he saw her, either, but was just trying to say he saw in her trunk on that day and there was no body or smell.

IIRC, George wanted to rotate the tires on Cindy's car, not the car Casey drives.
It still doesn't matter.

My question is why would GA be rotating tires on any car if he had to leave for work shortly?

Wouldn't he get his hands Dirty & have to take a shower?

Seems like an odd thing to decide to do right before your going to work.

i'm just trying to find out the exact time GA went to Casey's trunk to get the Tire Wedge.

I suppose he could always say that he planned on doing it at another time & not at that moment but the way he tells the story he sounds like he wanted to do it right then & there.

Casey made a posting to Facebook, I believe, at 2:50 pm on the 24th. Was she at home when she posted that? George didn't say how long Casey was there or if she went in the house. Personally I don't think he saw her, either, but was just trying to say he saw in her trunk on that day and there was no body or smell.
I agree & I'm hoping we can some how punch a hole in his story.

It still doesn't matter.

My question is why would GA be rotating tires on any car if he had to leave for work shortly?

i'm just trying to find out the exact time GA went to Casey's trunk to get the Tire Wedge.

I suppose he could always say that he planned on doing it at another time & not at that moment but the way he tells the story he sounds like he wanted to do it right then & there.

Never mind....

I just read the interview & he says he was "getting ready to rotate the tires"

not that he wanted to do it right then...

But he was on his way to work...it was 2:25 - 2:30

If GA's story is true then maybe Casey removed the Body from the back yard on the 24th after GA went to work.....I wonder if he locked the shed after he put the gas cans back?

It still doesn't matter.

Hi Boston. I don;t know that he intended to do it right then.
I think this story is true or he would have spun it in an advantageous way. jmho of course. :)

I know Cindy is a nurse, but is she an RN, and if so, what is her specialty?

I ask based on her excited utterance on the 911 call about "smells like a dead body". I would assume that an RN, at some point in their training/career knows exactly what a dead body smells like.

TIA!

Noob here....

I've seen references to GA is watching or following some people (that "have" Cayleee). I was wondering where he or CA said that?

Not that I believe that...but I'm curious.

Can some verify whether or not the tow yard guy was with George Anthony when he opened the trunk to throw away the bag of "rotting" pizza?

Can some verify whether or not the tow yard guy was with George Anthony when he opened the trunk to throw away the bag of "rotting" pizza?
It is in the 400 pages. there is a statement from the tow dude.

I think you're right JBean. If he was contriving a homicide cover-up, he would not have pointed to Casey's fraudulent, lying ways. The fact she busted into the shed and took the cans was bad enough but couldn't be avoided because of the police report of the theft.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back