Clay Aiken's airplane spat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Ricky Martin is gay, he sure has straight tendendies! I saw him looking down my shirt the entire time we watched his concert. Maybe he just likes a good thing!:innocent:

How could anyone not....... :innocent: :innocent:

If Ricky Martin is gay, he sure has straight tendendies! I saw him looking down my shirt the entire time we watched his concert. Maybe he just likes a good thing!:innocent:

Maybe he was just mesmerized by something he'd never seen before.

Kind of like people who see UFOs. :D

Jeana and the Mesmerizing Tatas! Could be a punk group or a carnie act, but you should certainly put it in your sig line.

OMG! The one and only time I ever went to a nudie beach (back in the mid 80s when I actually had a body that wasn't a total embarassment to show in public) - it was at Hippy Hollow!!

(And some of the people there - i.e., the fully clothed ones hiding in the trees w/ their binoculars -- really creeped me out - probably why I've never even considered going to another one.)

I think Hippie Hollow is FAMOUS. Just think, I'm famous I've boated by Hippie Hollow.

I ain't ABOUT to go there.

Maybe he was just mesmerized by something he'd never seen before.

Kind of like people who see UFOs. :D

Jeana and the Mesmerizing Tatas! Could be a punk group or a carnie act, but you should certainly put it in your sig line.

Definately something to consider.:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816
Back