Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM appears upset, kept his hands folded on the table in front of him and was closing his eyes for much of the verdict being read. He is still holding his eyes closed every few moments even as the Judge speaks now.

I am NOT - NOT surprised.

The Defense did a great job ... and PT worked on "emotions" ... and the jury fell for it.

I hope the Innocence Project takes this case on ASAP.

All JMO and MOO !

As I said, I haven't watched ALL the video testimonies of the trial. However, in the summing up for the Prosecution she used placards one of which (a blue one, said, "Assumptions Made:) and she discarded each assumption with a "doesn't make sense" And I agreed with her based on what I recalled of the case years ago and little I could keep up with. I always said, it wasn't the family, nor Dan K. it was CHASE MERRITT who killed that family in a very devious manner. They didn't go to Mexico over that few days period either. But he did a heck of a job for a cover up, (remember guys, he had plenty of past experience as felon)...
One of these assumptions (as she described them), was the 8:30 Phone Call which I charted back then, and believed he (Chase Merritt) was covering up with that call to himself from Joey's phone and the g.f. covered for Chase saying "oh, he was home watching movies and didn't answer the phone but we could hear it was Joey"..........Why did the prosecutor call that an "assumption" ? She said it was not on Chase's phone, but wasn't it on Joey's cell? I recall that phone number was Chase M.
Congragulations Leomoon, You said right from the beginning he killed them. And we all agree.

OMG so happy to hear this. I couldn’t access the live feed. How did he react?
He started to look nervous and pale when they seated after the jury came in. He looks really pale and distant now. No tears, no dramatic actions like head in hands. Just looking down sometimes and closing eyes for awhile.

All jurors were just polled on all charges and they all voted as yes this is their verdict

I am NOT - NOT surprised.

The Defense did a great job ... and PT worked on "emotions" ... and the jury fell for it.

I hope the Innocence Project takes this case on ASAP.

All JMO and MOO !

Rubbish!!

He has been found guilty as he is guilty.

The families can now try and find some peace that their loved ones got justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet