VERDICT WATCH Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might get sanctioned. But it's more likely they will be yelled at in chambers and that will be that.
I felt the reference, by both the PT and Judge Smith, to Chase being a burglar and a felon, was far more egregious. That cannot be presented to the jury until the penalty phase.

Repeated commitment of fallacy of Diversion. The original issue was CM's crying or not crying. Is he supposed to cry? Either way, those committing the Confirmation Bias say it confirms his alleged guilt.
And your confirmation bias tells you he didn't cry today because of the unfair members criticising him in these threads?

Oh. I didn't realize you were attempting to make a point. Still 70 miles is a long way from "hundreds" of miles.
If only those in the other camp could ever admit they ever made mistakes.

I looked this up early in the trial, it was actually easier than you would think LOL The rules were a bit more relaxed I think if you were going over there for work, and that was all he was allowed to do, no travelling or sight seeing while there IIRC Forms had to be completed and submitted beforehand, it looked like a pain in the bum.
But didn't he claim to meet some of the Taliban ? Not in testimony but a missive to CJ? He thought they were nice guys.
MOO.

I looked this up early in the trial, it was actually easier than you would think LOL The rules were a bit more relaxed I think if you were going over there for work, and that was all he was allowed to do, no travelling or sight seeing while there IIRC Forms had to be completed and submitted beforehand, it looked like a pain in the bum.
But didn't he claim to meet some of the Taliban ? Not in testimony but a missive to CJ? He thought they were nice guys.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member