Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Beth on HLN she says the judge will allow the d's motion for the lesser offense of manslaughter....I wish she hadn't said it cause now my stomach is in knots....I hope she is wrong.

Yes we knew this already, didn't we? I could have sworn I read somewhere that she allowed it in.

Wonder what Einstein will wear and doodle today?

JUSTICE for TRAVIS!

My palms are sweating and my stomach is fluttering...boy this whole thing has lots of us tied up in knots!!!

Isn't this the last for seeing Jinkasauras and Beth Karas?

This is so surreal. We're really, truly at the end.

Sending strength to the Alexander family and all of those who have fought so hard for justice. Let's do this.

:grouphug:

Prayers continue for the family of Travis Alexander and all who knew and loved him.

And prayers going out for the jury, that they may have clarity of thought, peace of mind, and strength, conviction and courage to make the right decisions. Please guide them, Lord.

When I get nervous or anxious, I break out in a rash on my chest. Just went into the restroom, walked past the mirror, and sure enough, the rash. Great.

:floorlaugh: you're killing me!!! I'm feeling the same...my pulse is racing and my voice is quavering - my 17 year old son is home for lunch...and I just told him, "you'll have to walk back....just...yeah...just that..." in a wavering voice...it's okay...he knows I have closing arguments today..... i can barely sigh!

37s
Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Counsel is still in chambers. There is a nice little buzz here this morning. Very exciting. #JodiArias

I think the jury will be paying attention and are ready to make their decisions.

I am anxious for sure. I am sure the whole of the court house is too.

Lit my dear son's memorial candle and sending prayers and hugs to the Alexander family and all the dear Websleuths family.

For part one, I hope Juan prepared a visual aid for the timeline and goes over every single lie she told on her 1000 mile journey to kill Travis.

Premeditation. Drive it home. Over and over and over.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel is still in chambers. There is a nice little buzz here this morning. Very exciting. #JodiArias
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The jury instructions will come first (so I've read) and those will be long and boring and take maybe 45 min or so (give or take).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3