Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why JSS is looking up, in the air, to her left? Maybe there's a monitor of some sort?

I just KNEW she was gonna pull the "I meant Wal-Mart but not THAT store!"

ARGGG!

No I don't!! :(

I'm hearing bits and pieces but keep missing the good stuff you all are posting about. :banghead:

i've got headphones, but I also prolly have blood clots in my legs. Jeezzz I need to move!

FWIW:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m
#JodiArias juror 18 begins writing while Juan Martinez continues talking about #Arias leaving Redding heading to Mesa

'Field of lies that has sprouted around her as she sat on that witness stand.'

Brilliantly pointing out the lack of evidence for gas receipts for Mesa is evidence itself. Why buy gas in Cali if its cheaper elsewhere? If she didn't go to Mesa with the express intent of killing Travis why the gas? Why not just fill up in Mesa?

'I guess that's the price of premeditation these days. $12.96.' -> on 3rd gas can. Nurmi objects and Juan gets riled, rightly so, so Juan just points to Jodi's own testimony. ;) How're those really nastily rude objections workin for ya, defense?

So sorry...OT but important!

Breaking News: Reports on Twitter that shots have been fired at George Bush Intercontinental Airport - Houston Terminal B. A FOX 26 Houston stringer reports one person is down in the lobby.
First Person Accounts (FPA) by @gnewburn tweets : Two shots. Then A pause. Then a lot of shots

https://www.facebook.com/fox26houston?ref=stream

So the little witch is trying to say she took it back to a different Walmart? I suppose her slimy defense team will try to argue this in closing. They all disgust me!

Now it's another surprise Jodi!?
Juan specifiically said: Would it surprise you THAT store has no return?
She said no, regarding the same walmart!!!!!!!
They're gonna PRETEND it was another store!!!!?????
What about the gas in Utah??

Ahhhh!! I have to pick up my little ones from school, and my phone streaming is sketchy. After school care is $3/hr per child, lol. No, I'm a good mom. Darn it.

reporterjmiguel Juror still transfixed on Juan Martinez
47 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lying about returning gas can proves premeditation.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

stoopid question -- but are jury questions over? They can't question closing statements right?

Nurmi should shut up, he is just helping Juan punctuate his points, and it doesn't put him of track or off his stride at all.

Someone please put a stun belt on Nurmi, so we can ZAP him the next time he objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper