Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is acting like she is reading these instructions for the first time.

Maybe she should've reviewed the likely instructions before her trial started and taken them into consideration when preparing her strategy and testimony.

And..... maybe she should have read them before she slaughtered Travis! :furious:

They don't need to agree to felony murder or premeditated murder. Both would allow them to convict for 1st degree murder! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Off topic-does Jodi actually have a particular personality and look that she hasnt acquired from someone else?

I swear she looks like Casey Anthony in her appearance...maybe she thinks that it is a lucky charm kind of thing.

My feed is skipping--is anyone else's? I've tried 2 sites already!

can someone post a working feed? Wild about Trial & the WPVsomething don't work for me

UStream - AZfamily.com

not skipping, not buffering, good sound

Well, Thanks to Dr DeMarte the jury knows that the defendant understands these instructions... but the defendant to me looks very very nervous today.

There is NO way this jury will not agree on 1st degree murder. They can decide on 1st degree felony murder or premeditated murder. Do not have to be unanimous on one theory.

NO WAY they won't reach 1st. No way, no how. Mark my words.

I worked hard this morning to get 95% of my work done for today before court began. Now my boss is going to be in his office for about an hour. I'll be counting on you guys to keep me up to date! <3

The sound is garbling some on my life feeds.

Does anyone know of a live stream that the sound is ok?

Thanks!

My feed is skipping--is anyone else's? I've tried 2 sites already!

can someone post a working feed? Wild about Trial & the WPVsomething don't work for me

Look up AZfamily.com..they have a live feed. Im using the one for cell phones (free app) that is working great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21