Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HOPE Nurmi tries to deny that she took it back to THAT Walmart. She already testified under oath, that she did. And someone way back a couple of threads said there was no other Walmart in Salinas. So let's hope he tries to say something bogus like that in his closing.
Thought it was odd that Nurmi objected to the gas can comments because he chose not to cross examine the Walmart rep when she testified.

Look at the killer, busy as a bee, working on her artwork. Nothing to worry about, I will just keep sketching...:nuts: :bee: :nuts:

I don't think we have to worry about Nurmi today (At least I'm hoping!!)

Ahhh but Nurmi is best taken in low doses. If he doesn't start at all today that means a WHOLE lot of him tomorrow. Blahhhhhh and a burp or 3:scared:

MY KITTY IUS STILL WONDERING AROUND THE HOUSE FOR THAT CRAZY KITTY SHE HEARD!!!!Gave her chicken treats to calm her down!!!

:floorlaugh: My Ace (my avatar) hid under my bed while my boy Corgi went absolutely insane. I'm hooked up to the tv, and after the vid stopped he had to go out back, then come in and continue searching for the mystery feline.

We are back to Juan and his amazing closing.

Juan just gets right back into it as if no one ever left the courtroom. :)

I find it terrifying that JA feels no remorse for stabbing and slitting Travis' throat. No remorse. She makes FU gestures in court, smirks and gossips and stares down people she doesn't like.

She needs to be on death row ASAP.

I have to say, I am usually anti-death penalty, but since I first heard of this case in Aug/September 2008, I have staunchly believed that the only safe place for this one is death row.

She will thrive in general population and continue to manipulate and obssess over people.

It pains me to go against my previous anti-dp beliefs (and these are my beliefs only), but she is in a whole 'nother category to most offenders.

I actually hate this woman with a passion.

I also believe in people getting a fair trial, but this DT has gone further done the road in to victim slurring then I have not seen since Baez. That is just vile. One of my best friends is a DT lawyer, but she would not go as low as these guys.

Will he be able to mention the parents interrogation tapes? Ie., she told me she wasn't in Arizona and I have the receipts to prove?

Vinnie said Nurmi is playing checkers while Juan is playing a strategic game of chess!
Love it

Started reading this and thought, "Nurmi is seriously playing CHECKERS right now???"

Drrrr, HO!!!!

I think one thing that is drving JA's rage and incessant scribbling is that she thinks every single thing JM talks about has to be exactly as it went and if not, she's absolved of all guilt...lololol(like it really matters)

Yep...theres the turning off of the cell phone. Hes hitting it all!!

My morning post did get deleted so here's Travis's side of the room again for those who can't watch online/HLN. Loving all the blue ribbons

Attachments

• courtfa.gif
    courtfa.gif
    128.2 KB · Views: 58
  • courtfb.gif
    courtfb.gif
    123.6 KB · Views: 51
  • courtfc.gif
    courtfc.gif
    141.4 KB · Views: 51
  • courtfd.gif
    courtfd.gif
    135.8 KB · Views: 53
is the killer writing or drawing? I see a lot of erasing going on. Nothing like doodling when JM is making a closing argument for your DEATH.

Hi all, just got home from work! Juan is still on?? Wow! Mad thanks to Magpie for posting the link so I can play catch-up now and have HLN playing the live version.

Quick question, has JM been going nonstop this whole time? Has Jodi shed a tear? Do I need to get the libations out? TIA!

Hang in There Travis and Family
Peace is coming for you and your family

Justice will prevail

He's doing so well on premed .. that combined with her lying and 'blaming others' is really driving it all home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member