Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happened to the lip readers on dr drew? did i somehow miss them?

My son is deaf and an excellent lipreader. I can't seem to convince him to take off work to lipread for us. :( He thinks I am crazy! :floorlaugh:

Look at that disgusting face of JA
I can't look at her
all the lies--LIAR, LIAR
how do you sit there, you evil evil

She's trying her darndest to squeeze a tear out.

Hi all! Thank goodness HLN is showing this without commercials! Closing arguments and my poor dog was having seizures, so I have only been able to watch bits and pieces so far.
Has anyone posted the jury instructions? and anyone know where I could find those?

TIA

Notice when Juan put the picture of Travis sitting in the shower onto the overhead, his stomach was crisp and clear, water drops - no blood. The discoloration that some thought were blood, is dark shadowing from the machine/overhead. I hadn't seen this before. Clarified this for me.

I hate that she's trying to cry right now. I freaking HATE HER!

Here it comes he is gonna get loud !!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone think that Nurmi will get to start his closing today?

I am praying and sending good vibes of love and compassion from Dallas to the courtroom in Arizona.I hope the Alexander family can somehow feel the support from all around the world.
Travis will not be forgotten.

Juan's looking at notes, first time I've seen him do that so far.

family crying
JA sad???? PHFFFFFFFFTTT

Wowzers....hang on friends
:grouphug:

Oh sitting between Steve and Sam is Chris Hughes.

Allie is the youngest. She's over to the right I haven't noticed if she's in the second row.

no Chris Hughes is not on fow row....that is a relative named Micheal Alexander.....not sibling

JA getting her fake cry on, as opposed to TA's family, who is shedding real tears. I wish I could hug his family right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmunden