Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is laying premeditation all out. He is doing a great closing.

:great: BBM: I'm checking in and this is EXACTLY what I wanted to here !

Thanks for the updates ... got to get back to class ... ugh.

:juanettes:

omg I am thinking she left TA in the hallway, took herself a shower, then dragged him in there.....

This was a directed attack and then comes a clean up. She knows about cameras. She knows what to do. The photo of her dragging Travis had to be deleted after he was dead. There's no time travel here.

At some point, she's still thinking, so she deletes only certain images. Only the ones that hurt her. Dissociative amnesia, or a fog, even San Franciscan fog wouldn't be so haughty (?) to account for this. And so she cleans that up. The other thing we know is she takes the camera at some point from that area. What's most important is there's no steps leading from the bedroom that are bloody - she was cleaning herself up too. If she's in a horrific hysterical state she just would've run. She took her socks off, then put clean shoes or maybe socks on. Then she washed the camera.

Yet she can't remember any of it.

She squeezed her eyes tight when he mentioned that the Clorox bottle was clean -- no blood. She cleaned herself up well and with a lot of thought. She's kicking herself for what that now shows, given The Fog.

My guess is all her FAKE crying is because she sees members of the jury crying and tears streaming down their face.

I do NOT like this defendant.

She needs to go down! now.

:stormingmad:

JMHO
fran

Maybe her BFF JW whispered to her "You'd better turn on the waterworks, girl. Your goose is cooked!"

Finally Juan makes the argument that the sequence of events (gunshot first or stabbing first) doesn't matter. Wow, it took him long enough to say it.

This is fantastic. Remember the I Love Lucy skit of step by step, inch by inch? He's got her and she knows it.

....Stand up...confess...tell the truth!!!! You spineless, evil , sociopath....!!!!!!!!

I think when she's allowed to speak after trial she might tell everyone exactly why she did it and how she did it to keep the spotlight on herself.

Love his references to the 'foggy state' ..

I think she stole AZ plate and swapped them back and forth but that's just me ..

Hahaha. She's upset because she knows she is done!

I had forgotten about her saying she brought the photo CDs for Travis yet she had no plans to go to Mesa.

I am astounded Juan remembers every little thing that even I'd forgotten, he uses no notes and does not miss one beat whilst tying off every loose end and closing every link.

How in heck does he do that?

I am so impressed I'm floored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads