Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: That was an interesting beginning.

This is going to be painful, I'm sure.

Fear, LOve, Sex, LIes and Dirty Little Secrets...[ eye roll]

I think HLN is going to be commercial free, yay!

"sex" in the first sentence. Oh my. :banghead:

I noticed juror #8 was really really looking toward Travis' family - he leaned forward with his head down and his wife, put her arm on his back... HE'S PRO PROSECUTION.

jodi's already getting ready to cry for herself!!!! look at her!!!! omigod!!!!!!

This is going to be a tuff day peeps. The closing argument by the defense is not going to sit well with many people. Please remember:

Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

***Also, please limit the photos posted on the court thread to photos FROM the courtroom. Please try to make them a thumbnail if possible and not full size.

We have all made it this far and we're very near the end. Don't jeopardize your posting privileges even for 24 hours at this late date.

TIA for your cooperation
fran

I'm surprised the Judge didn't mention Juror 8 was there OR did I miss it?

i just realized something.

this is the LAST day i will have to feel sick over this trial!!

next up is jubilant verdict day---first degree, no doubt whatsoever in my mind, nor should there be in anyone ELSE'S mind.....

then the penalty phase----where what i know FOR SURE is she will never be free again. she will die in prison, whether she gets LWOP or the DP. she has given her last BJ-----after trying to give one to this entire jury and to everyone she's ever lied to about what she did.

so we should be HAPPY today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member