Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nine days out of ten I don't even like Jodi Arias"

Attachments

• Jodi May 3.jpg
    Jodi May 3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 66
He keeps coming back to "what happened in those 3 minutes..."

Of course, it's not. It's about what happened in the days beforehand -- the gun -- the gas cans. He wants the jury to get tripped up by not being able to agree about HOW TA was killed, and not whether the killing was premeditated.

Let's hope they're smarter than the Casey Anthony jury and can see that those three minutes are a sideshow...

We knew it. Nurmi doesnt like Jodi. He said it himself. LMAO

The STATE has provided FEAR!!!??? This is about JA slaughtering Travis, Travis's FEAR!!!

This case isn't about bad haircuts folks oh and 9 times out of 10 days Nurmi doesn't like JA. JM objects and it's sustained. hahaha

Gawd...Nurmi is horrible. Just plain horrible with the stolen gun angle. He's so off base its laughable

Eviedence, she stabbed him in the back while defending herself!!!!!!!!

Haha! Nurmi said 9 days out of 10 he doesn't even like Jodi Arias... this made Jodi smile widely! :floorlaugh:

At least Nurmi is not talking like a slow turtle today... so far.

ALLEGEDLY..

besides they posted his mug shot.. poor guy his mistake due to national media was plastered all over the country..

SHOUT OUT TO #8!!!! :rockon:

Not allegedly, he did an interview. You're a juror on a high profile case, all the more reason not to drink and drive.

He keeps saying it is ALL about what happened in those few minutes in the bathroom...Guess he does not want them to think about the gas cans or the turned off cell phone or the skater punks...

OMG 9 days out of 10 he doesn't like his own client??? I do not like that for appeal basis.

Also, JA looks very calm and content. She looks well-rested like she had a good night of sleep.

Don't forget she's wearing her mourning black today! :mad:

fran

I'm working and helping my kiddling get ready for Prom tonight so I'll have it on, but I won't be able to pay much attention. With Nurmi up that may be a blessing.

Oh sure, today JA is sitting straight up, no scribbles. Wonder if they bookended her between the mitigation gal and JW to keep her propped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member