Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias is no more Mormon than a rock. I hate that they are playing that up.

Nurmi: 'So, all you lone wolf crazy people who think she's purty and don't want her to die, stick to your guns!"

Question: I missed whatever was said that the judge or Nurmi then said "The jury is to disregard that last statement." Jodi was smiling when that happened. What was said? TIA for your help!

Who are all these people sitting in the court?

Attachments

• backcourt.gif
    backcourt.gif
    112.1 KB · Views: 50
I bet she had the Mormon dating account to look for travis' account...sometimes you cant view profiles w/out signing up yourself.

amazing js is sitting at attention.....with her 2 com padres one on either side...ewwwwww

She moved away because she couldn't hold a job in Mesa and was broke and her housing situation collapsed. Nurmi--you've got to do a little better.

Conversating?:floorlaugh:

JA moved from Az because she had no other options. She was still obsessed. Look at the fact that she drove all the was from Ca to Az to see him. She was no where over him. I'm bet every page of her journal had his name on it from the time she met him to after she killed him.

I understood the felony explanation the prosecutor explained yesterday just fine - ten minutes into the defense's closing, and I'm already confused.
Am I the only one?

Nurmi is also very confused.

Let me put a blank calendar up for view...that will help the jury focus. HA

It's May 3, we got 10 inches of snow. My car Bessie is stuck in my driveway. I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS OR I'LL GO BAT____T NUTS AND GET A T.O. I'll be back later to read what lies the DT is trying to force feed the Jurors today. Justice soon..

I'm sorry, the 9 out of 10 joke is not funny to me in the slightest.

KN is her DP Defense lawyer and in open court during closing args - he says this???

Can't this be used in appeal to show her own lawyer was predudicial???:scared:

GAAAAA - I JUST can't listen any more. Can someone send up a flare to me when JM is back up to refute this carp, PLEASE?????

Her mother said that she moved back to Yreka because she was in such trouble financially, and her mother wanted her to live in Yreka because then Jodi might get help with her mental problems.

"9 times out of 10 I don't even like Jodi Arias" says Nurmi and JA laughs.
Sitting through this is hard but if the Alexanders have to sit there the least I can do is watch this bunch of lies, keep my candle lit, stay in my blue pj's and send Prayers and healing thoughts from NJ all the way to Arizona.

How does the DT sleep at night?

Dear God, please give us all the strength we need to get through this day, but most of all, wrap the Alexanders in Your Loving Embrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot