Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone in the courtroom had their head fall to the side, or slid to the floor yet? I expect a snoring sound at some point.

Nurmi says Jodi's cell phone dying in AZ does look suspicious but she's not the first person that has happened to and probably won't be the last. LOL yep, she's innocent.

From inside the courtroom (Twitter) Camille Kimball: "One juror has pulled a lock of hair across her chin. Another looks, I'm no body language expert, hostile or defensive"

A juror looking defensive during Nurmi's closing. Good! I wonder which juror that is?

Did he just say she was talking to Ryan Burns setting up an alibi? OMG!

I know everyone keeps saying it but I can't believe Nurmi's defense is that JA didn't plan it better so she must not have done it. I guess he doesn't have a lot to work with. And the funny thing is Juan has already proved everything he is saying is a lie, done and yet he goes back over the alibi as if it were believable.
Of course it doesn't make sense. Another coincidence. Dead cell phone. I knew it. I hope the jurors have had their intelligence insulted for the last time. That they would have to believe that JA's luck was so bad that all these coincidences happened at the same time just to make JA look guilty. I would be so offended if I were on the jury. He must think the jury came from Fl.

Stop the madness Nurmi.
We would all be falling down in a drunken stupor if we all took a shot every time you've uttered "covert mission" ... And you're just starting what will be hours of droning on & on.

>back to mute on Nurmi ... no can do listening to this drivel and twisting of the truth<

Another thing Jodi will not be getting anymore when this trial is over is the visit from attorneys. The prison system is pretty liberal with that when the inmate is preparing and attending the case for trial. Especially in the case of DP. It's also Jodi's connection to the outside World.

Jodi was very adept at glomming on to the latest technology and Social media. Wherever she could rook some man into giving the device to her for whatever favors it took from her. I won't fault her for the purely business deals. She had a good thing going. Brutal murder was not necessary and she needs to pay.

Anyhooooo..... My 'new' 4 year old HP mini 311 is already an antique by tech standards. Had a hard time finding a new keyboard for it. Jodi's tech growth has come to a screeching halt. Those techniques she used 5 years ago to crack into Travis' computer are ancient by now.

Her prison is more than 4 tangible walls of a tiny cell. LWOP would do just fine, IMO.

AAAAHHHHGGGGG. ENOUGH WITH THE COVERT MISSION! The 3HW was on a road trip with plans in place to commit murder.

Unbelievable to tell the Jury in a DP case that you don't like your client and then give no explanation as to why. That leaves the Jury to wonder. Why, does she lie to you Nurmi? Is she a nut case and drives you crazy? Just a terrible move.

Dylan- (Like A Rolling Stone) keeps running through my head:

When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.

How does it feel?...

Perfect Boodles! I'm going to post that song in the sidebar thread to say how things are going!

She got peanut butter in her teeth she keeps cleaning her teeth with her tongue

The DT never brought up *advertiser censored*? Are you serious Nurmi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89