Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHe doesn't kill him while he is sleeping because she wanted him to KNOW it was her doing it. She wanted to have that power over him and if he was asleep it wouldn't satisfy that need in her.

where is the I'm coming to visit text?email? also where is the come on over call? email? text from TA? she went in through the garage!

She wanted sex...like black widow...and she wanted to clean up bed after...

Check out the man with the grey hair and white long sleeved shirt. He is falling asleep.

" He is in bed sleeping, why didnt she shoot him then?"

Because, she NEEDED him to take a shower because her DNA was all over him then. If she had shot him and left, her hair, skin and whatever would be all over the bed and him.

Of course she didn't kill him in his sleep -- she wanted to terrorize him and "punish" him and make him fear her and see her powerful. She didn't waste all that time planning not to let him KNOW what she was up to.

We've been asked not to post pics and gifs, so Weebles can't post all those cute animal gifs.

In light of the train wreck that is Nurmi's closing arguments, I vote to lift Weebles moratorium on posting gifs.

All in favor raise your hand.

No Nurmi, she wasn't there to kill Travis. She was there to terrify him and make him suffer. No point is driving 1000 miles just to shot a guy while he sleeps. He wouldn't know who did it and she wanted to make sure he knew and he knew why.

Nurmi is the one who insinuated *advertiser censored* on the Utube video.

Yup correctamundo.

Nurmi is hoping the jury was in a "fog" during the last 4 months of testimony.

the only thing he's proving here is that his client is an IDIOT.

not that she didn't plan and then kill TA.

The fact that Jodi waited to kill Travis just makes the crime more brutal. She hung out with him, had sex with him and caught him when he was off guard.

:saber:Watching her stick her chin out and smack her stupid lips together just makes me ...

AAAAHHHHGGGGG. ENOUGH WITH THE COVERT MISSION! The 3HW was on a road trip with plans in place to commit murder.

Chelly, I hope you see this as the posts are flying by this morning...you are one of those here at WS that really makes me LOL

IMO, this DT will have a win if their client does not get the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV