Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Is it just me? Or do we know more about this case than the DT?

I'm beginning to believe the Nurmi dozed through half this trial.

lol he is humiliating her by showing her naked pictures. there is no need to show them. this is his little rub at her.

WAIT.. I thought same thing until just now about 'Naked *think* he's trying to show she was a 'vulnerable' as TA was that day...

But I don't think it will work..

Where can he go from here? It sounds like he should be about a half an hour to an hour from done?

Is that too much wishful thinking?????

Cant believe you can all listen to this. I'm just watching what you write and I'm frustrated.

Just re-watched and she 100% said she returned the gas can to the same walmart. Do jurys get to re-read court transcripts if they need to?

"look at his back. she could have stabbed him right then! but she didn't."

OMG, this is SO pathetic!! she WANTED him to see her!

She had a gun to him. He was doing what she said NURMI. She wanted to humiliate him by taking pictures first...pictures she said herself he would never allow of himself!

Nurmi asks, "If you're planning to kill him, why are you allowing him to take pictures of you?"

If I were in the courtroom, I'd be raising my hand and saying "Ooh, pick me! I know!"

He's missing the whole point. She went there to get Travis back but if he refused she would, to use her words, "Cut off its life source. Make it dead in a second". She pulled out all the stops, did everything she could but no dice.

I love the way KN keeps saying it doesn't make sense..Yeah we know, Nurmi..it doesn't make sense to NORMAL folks, but we're talking about Jodi...SHEEEZEEE

Who are the people sitting in the row in front of JA's mom? Anyone know?

Dear Nurmi, she can't attack him through the shower door. Duh. For all you know he is in these awkward unhappy poses because he is under duress.

How is this a compelling argument?
She did it while he was *advertiser censored* down. That's worse!

Fail, Nurmi. Fail.

Yes, Nurmi. JA WANTED him to see it coming. It wasn't a contract hit it was a rage killing.

Now JA is thinking Oh crap why didn't I think of doing that, while his back was to me DAMN

I love how today she's paying attention, no note taking today and her hair. You can tell this is a day she thinks it will be good to look open and honest, thus the hair pulled back no need for the Cousin It look. So phony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo