Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's queuing her up to cry...

That's why her hair is back today...they think she can actually squeeze out a tear today and they want the jury to see. Too bad she's been faking it since day 1.
Her sappy "woe is me" face is making me want to hurl worse than anything KN has said. His case is all based on JA's lies.

What in the heck is she trying to bawl about!!

Jodi trying so so hard to work up tears . . . .

From what I've read, the DT believes if they get a hung jury after this lengthy and costly trial there would be great pressure on the State to accept a plea deal to 2nd degree rather than go through the cost of another trial.
That's magical thinking:rolleyes: because the evidence is clearly there for 1st degree premeditation, and if there was a hung jury, which I highly doubt, Juan will retry her again for 1st degree, no reason to go for 2nd degree because it isn't!!!

oh yeah, i forgot.

on may 10, he mentioned a 12 year old GIRL.

in january, it was a little BOY.

i guess TA was an equal opportunity pedophile!! little boys, early adolescent girls.....he liked 'em ALL!!!!!

:stormingmad:

Jodi did write that she wanted a 'facial' in a text to Travis, and Travis wrote he was frightened of her.
Why is this not important to ALV? Travis didn't report it, so it didn't happen? He did try to report his tires were slashed, police recorded a incident#, but tow truck had already arrived. That's at least a report.

Bad move, Nurmi, JA wasn't living with Travis, had no kids, didn't depend on him for support, there was no reason not to report Travis. Except it didn't happen.

Amen. I can't believe he is comparing Jodi's relationship with Travis to a married couple together 10 years with two kids.

I am sorry, but speaking as a person who has been um..woken up by penis - various times over 25 years of marriage- I have always known.
And as someone who has woke the penis up sometimes . . . Well, :blushing:

Poor Jodi two hands. Her phone sex tape makes her weepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95