Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel sorry for the guy. Most of his evidence comes from JA's mouth and the rest he has to stretch to make it fit. Like Travis saying JA sounded like a 12 year old girl having an orgasm means he is a pedophilia. He is really reaching.

JA is making me sick..trying to look soo pitiful!!

If that is sexual assault then there's about 4 million husbands out there who are going to jail for their early morning activities... :floorlaugh:

Gotta say that I'm pretty guilty of doing this to my husband, lol. :blushing:

Evidence to support that TA was a pedophile..."You sound like a 12 year old girl having an orgasm".

I think I'm going to have to step away. This guy is really disgusting.

Yeeeeaaaaaahhh Nurmi's talking sex again .. Travis pedo who likes 12 year old girls now.

He seriously cannot go 2 minutes without bringing up something sexual.. Turns my stomach.

His specialty is defending people accused of sex crimes. That's what his practice is based on. Which is sort of ironic because he is accusing TA of being a sex criminal.

Travis isn't here to defend himself. We only have Arias word for most of this, so it is most likely all lies.

She did not say ' What did you say Travis," out of shock...she said it to make sure she got it on tape.

oh whatever. the man who defends these pervs is preaching about that being wrong and sick. whatever.

What is Nurmi sayin' please! Jodi is busting out her best Norma Desmond performance.

Pedophiliacs don't have highly sexual fantasies about grown women...nor engage in those acts so willingly!!!

Oh man Nurmi please stop it. Who says that? Hmm who RECORDS it? And I thought TA liked little boys according to her, so he is bisexual and also likes grown women? On what planet??

I am trying very hard not to hate kn, but I don't think it's working

Nurmi, you are sick, just saying and I was nervous this morning but not anymore.
Nurmi is hurting their case and JA is really hurting her case by sitting here crying as fake as she ever has, it's all laughable right now. It really is.

Nurmi mischararcterises what is objective evidence. Uses the sex tape as an example for TA's 'pedophilia'.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi brings up the sex call, he did a large left wing move. I was afraid the Folex might fly off his arm and injure a juror. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member