Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You & your fellow jurors who aren't here anymore"
weird statement... what do y'all think?

This IS pathetic ... now he's using the lie isn't good enough argument.

It is so sad when the best thing her defense attorney can say to defend her is she isn't lying about this because she could have had a better lie then she used.

So this is the "she's too smart to be this stupid" defense??? :floorlaugh:

No bad Travis wasn't more of a aggressive person, and that he was so kind and sweet that after the 1st stab he didn't punch her in the face and knock her *advertiser censored* out. Instead he tried to protect himself. I'm 5'2 125 lbs my BF is 6'1 165 pounds so we are both small but if I ever tried to stab him he would hurt me if I didn't kill him instantly.
If only Travis was really aggressive, this wouldn't have never happened to him, but he was gentle, and nice and sweet and loving and everything JA isn't and will never be

UGH UGH UGH Rant done

Davia my brother is the same damn way.....I usually have to "deal" with his psycho girlfriends.

This makes me ill.
I just ad to eat several Oreos to settle my stomach.

WTH, HLN on the bottom of the screen says "Jodi is holding her hand over her mouth fighting back tears" . . . are they crazy, she can't conjure up a real tear to save her life (pun intended)

The shelves only held 40 pounds. She later said she stepped on the EDGE of the shelf. We saw what happens when you put some weight on the edge. It flips up.

the defense continues to ask the jury to not believe the evidence before their very eyes.

So she cleaned up the closet in her fog?

Ouch and Looking around for Syringe Icon to Vaccinate you with Tetnus shot. Pls go get one. Tonight ok? Unless of course you honestly are Up To Date... :)

:scared::scared: Then Again I'm a Germaphob so...

Maybe this will help?

:nurse:

:D

Nurmi has spent too much time following this case on HLN it seems. It has come out several times in his closing as well as his "case". What a fool!

With this closing each minute is like an hour and I have only been half watching for the last hour - don't know how you all are watching and listening to him. Background noise for me and he is still driving me crazy.

She's just not that smart Nurmi. She's not. She's might have a great vocabulary but she has demonstrated quite clearly that she is not a sophisticated or smart criminal.

So?

Great minds - I posted the same! Now it's obvious they were stalking jurors.

They must have fished a whole hell of a lot when they got the chance to question them in chambers. I'm absolutely convinced that Judge Stephens let the Defense go far far far beyond the scope of questioning they should have been allowed. Absolutely convinced of it. And I think they were able to ask certain jurors what questions they asked. And I think that it was CEO and Tri color who were asking the most of the questions.

:floorlaugh: HLN is showing commercials!!!! Sorry Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966