Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paint a scene of what HE DID....excuse me?! Travis is dead because of what SHE DID, try remembering that!

Note a ringing phone completely knocks Nurmi off kilter, if it was Juan, he would have paused for it to stop and then pulled you right back to where you left off. Becuase it's already there. He doesn't have to work around lies. Plus he is amazing. You take good evidence along with someone who can put the evidence together and make a crystal clear image of it all (with a lovely big of swagger and a dance) and it's there.

Nurmi is digging around all day long.

No Numri she wanted to rip the lid off so she could maximize her damage to TA's reputation. She wanted to make sure the entire country was watching as she accused Travis of being the most vile thing possible, a pedophile.

This still makes me cry. :(

Pedophile, NOT!:mad:

OMG
fran

Juan just sits there calmly, not giving Nurmi the courtesy of any reaction on his part.

Again with how JA could have come up with a better lie means she not lying now. Does he really think the jury is that stupid. Too bad she didn't lie better. I guess it was hard to come up with a good story about how stabbing a man 29 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head was self defense.

...Jodi trying hard to cry and look pathetic....old white haired man sleeping in the background....I hope the Lifetime movie does not forget the scene.

Did donavon change shirts? I could have sworn she had on a red shirt earlier.

....nope, he/she has always been dressed in that classy shirt with the age advanced photo of his/her friend's photo on it....:floorlaugh:

There are so many goofy lines he's throwing out. An inconvenient truth?

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

Your post makes me so sad for you Sunni - so sorry you suffer this way.

She came up with the fog, Nurmi. so she could come across as abused, having PTSD. It was a lie, too.

Inconvenient truth, that she's smarter than this? My heiney.

Nurmi tried to sound convincing when she said earnestly, " One of them was not going to get out alive.."

Does anyone REALLY believe that Travis was going to kill her that night because she dropped his camera?

You know what I really love? I'll tell ya. I really, really love when someone says they can't be a liar because the lies they tell are so stupid. "This is so stupid that no one would say it." Well, someone stupid would make up stupid lies. So, you know.

WTF??????????

NURMI has a serious issue with calculation of dates!!

MAY 28th to June 4th is a 7 DAYS...not WEEKS!

He makes it seem like she was planning it forever - when it was really only 3 or 4 DAYS before she put it into plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990