Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more hours of KN does the Alexander family and jury have to suffer through?

Patience young grasshopper..

the end is coming soon...

take a deep breath,,,

all will be well..

when the jurrors find Jodi guilty of 1st degree murder

we can praise the gods, drink the wine and let the world be the world..

I have faith in JM...

Not once in four months did she wipe het eyes. Normal people use two hand to cover their face when upset. Not :facepalm:

and there are tears on one's glasses...she takes her off but never wipes the imaginary tears off them...

No, Juan gets another closing argument.

I think it will still happen today. I think nurmi will try and stretch it out but I think that it will be today. I hope anyway. I know I don't want to go all weekend with " EEEAANNNNNNDDDDDDDD...." In my head.

I guess the good news is there is no bombshell closing from the Defense that would turn the trial around.

Just logged on. Any word if the Jurors are actually looking at Nurmi? If not, that say volumes.

Love this tweet:

The gun in the closet, according to Nurmi, is basically such a bad story it has to be the truth. #Ninjas #JodiArias

By Nurmi's illogic, her original story about her not being there despite the photos has to be true because it's such a bad story. Like Jodi implied, it must have been another woman in the photos or they were taken on a different date. I guess she really wasn't the killer after all.

I just don't think I will be able to listen to much more. Gonna take a shower and I think that blackmailing my DD worked and she's going to go get us Noodles and some goodies at Panera Bread. Will hang out here but seriously going to do something other than listen to this lies and garbage.

If you guys remember Jose Baez said something similar about his client as well and KC smiled a big 'I know I can be a pain in the bu$$ sometimes' smile. Sick.

Compared to Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony was practically a saint :angel:

OH EM GEE. now my son and DIL are coming to dinner. Which means i have to go to the store. She better be pregnant....

:eek: I'm amazed to see that she actually wore braces

OMG, she totally looks like a chipmunk! It scares me how much I hate her. I am not at all a violent or hateful person, but she incites such madness in me that I seriously want to throw stuff when I see her nasty, smirky face.

(btw, are we allowed to make fun of Jodi? not sure if that is mod-approved)

If reports are to be believed...no more than 2 basically (give or take a bit)

It has been said the judge told them 5 hours each. I didn't hear that, and don't know how true it is.

But again, I think the judge is very clear - this ends TODAY!!

TGFT! Which means jury will hear and see JM mop the floor with KN before the weekend. :rockon:

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 9m One juror just ran his hand over his face, a gesture of fatigue. Or whatever. #JodiArias

Is that a good sign?

I think he was trying to wipe the carp that Nurmi is throwing at him off his face.

Dirty - yes, she's filthy and has creepy energy.
Little - have you seen her big back door?
Secret - everybody knew she killed him right off.

Unlikeable, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member