Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, is he nearing the end?

IDK, I think we aren't giving him enough credit. I think he'd doing a pretty good job poking holes in the state's case.

The great news is Juan gets another go 'round so he can wrap it all up. I think Juan should really focus on that closet. It is just too pristine. The shelves would have flipped. Why would Travis keep his gun on the top shelf where he wouldn't be able to get to it if someone broke into his home? Doesn't make sense is right.

Not one of these jurors is buying this - I am certain. I think each of them is trying really hard not to laugh at what Nurmi is saying.

You know how the truth resonates with natural charisma? So not happening here.

It isn't his job to provide proof. It is his job to provide doubt.

I understand that, but when he spews something that is clearly contradicted by his own client's testimony, he is showing himself as a liar to the jury, and they won't believe a single word he says.

The problem with those past acts are that the only person who ever said that TA physically abused her was the defendant and it's been established that she's a liar.

OMG Nurmi! There is a TON of evidence of premeditation!

Yep. This is going to go right to the end of the day. He's already mentioned a LOT of things "we'll be discussing later".

Ill be gone alday! So this means the jury won't get this today. I knew the state would make sure the weekend would be spent on their closing. But it's a backfire because they will think all weekend and do the comparisons . So juan gets to close Monday it seems.

Low down, saying Travis broke the law with unconfirmed reports of DA from a liar.

A. That is the most physical activity Nurmi has done since day one
B. I bet he got a hernia from it

If you watch him on the teevee without sound it's pretty funny.
Dramatic hand gestures much?

Awww...the murderess trying to emote human emotions.

Yep, JA is conjuring the teary face.
She's being giving the cue doncha know cuz he is going over the instructions.

First her nose will turn red
Somehow, no tears come out though
The tissue may make a showing any time now

She had 4-5 different lies for that finger. But you should believe that Travis did it.

Observation: I think Nurmi has diabetes and I think his sugar is low because I have diabetes and when my sugars are low I sweat. Stress can do funny things to sugar levels....mine usually shoot up though under stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau