Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't need to go through all the photographs again, um never mind that I'll already shown just about every picture there is anyway.,.goodness.

"Let's hope he doesn't know what that sounds like." (Referring to TA saying JA sounded like a 12 year old girl experiencing her first orgasm.)

Despicable. I can't even put into words how I feel about KN.

As gross and repulsive as it is, he and any other DA are just doing what they are paid to defend the client.

unfortunately, it's not against the law for DA to lie about victims.

The person I can't stand is Jodi Ann Arias

The jury just has to be doing internal eye rolls listening to this hogwash. Right?
I mean common sense trumps all this rambling of lies and character assassination of Travis.
It seems obvious to me ... but still have that nervous "what if" when I remember the Pinellas 12.
Scary thought.

Thank God Juan gets the last word and will de-bunk the fairytale that Nurmi is trying to sell.

Why does he keep threatening us with subjects that "we'll talk about later today"???? How many hours is he planning on droning on???

just have to say ...... I feel truly threatened everytime KN says .... "We'll get more into that later ...":eek::banghead:

Juan created an atmosphere that was so clean and loving, like being in a cathedral. What is this atmosphere Nurmi is creating? It's like a rundown bar, a dive. It's creepy, and dirty, and the attitude so degenerate.

Just arrived to listen to this nonsense.

Why is JA sitting between JW and the other woman?

Justice for Travis!

:seeya: I think it's ALL A SHOW ... or ... maybe they need both of them to que her on when to cry ...

I just turned on HLN and have only been watching for 30 sec. Looking at JA putting on her act drove me here before I began to yell like a lunatic!!

JA's acting is ridiculously transparent today. Deserves a Razzie Award (raspberry).

I'm getting the sense that she is absolutely enthralled by KN delivering her version of events -- as if she's convinced herself its true.

I though Travis liked little boys! AND, if Jodi was sending Travis pamphlets WHY didn't she get upset about him saying that about a 12 year old big O?

I hope the jurors use their common sense and stop and think about this. The defense is accusing Travis of being a pedo who likes little girls, little boys and sleeping with grown women.

That makes no sense. The defense team disgusts me.

I'm trying to stay calm by remembering that there is so much evidence against her the only thing the defense can argue is this garbage because the case is so strong, there isn't really anything else. But, I just can't stand to see them do this to an innocent man!

Little miss innocent sitting there giving the jurors the big eyes...won't work, Arias, they have your number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute