Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm petting my Sweetie cat to keep from destroying my monitor.

On a positive note, the exhibits seemed to awaken white-shirt-man for now. He's wide awake!

Um colorsafe bleach!!!! Now he's an expert launderer.

wow. that's a rope. lol. that is seriously stretching it. @.@

It could have been color-safe bleach...we don't know...I have used color safe bleach before that made the same kind of marks that was on towel on my husband's underwear....looked exactly the same as those marks. So maybe there was no regular bleach, so she just went with whatever was there which was prob color-safe bleach.

How does any of this justify how she slaughtered Travis? So much grasping at straws....

Why in the world does Nurmi want to keep going down the road of all these accusations that have been proven to be false. Only thing I can think, he really does hate his client and wants her convicted

All he is showing is that Jodi was a woman scorned, she felt used for sex and angry that Travis did not find her good enough to marry. It is a story as old as time, a scorned woman murders her ex lover. I keep laughing, whose side is he on?

He could have said, I hate that Jodi lied, I hate the choices she made, or I do not like them, something about the behavior, but he chose to say nine days out of ten I do not like Jodi Arias. That is very telling, he does not like her as a whole, who she is. What is the normal reason one does not like someone, when they find them to be dishonest, eh?

He has demonstrated an overt disdain for her during the trail with his body language. Nevertheless, him pronouncing it to the jury would have given me the church giggles if I were there today.

Here is Juan Martinez if you'd rather listen to his voice than this dribble

http://youtu.be/iYnKsdK50c0

Just think , this time tomorrow the closing arguments will be over and there will be nothing left for Jodi to try.:drumroll::drumroll:

Attorney Jeff Gold just tweeted this pic with the caption "Jodi Arias tried to get Travis to go on this trip with her, but she will be going alone http://t.co/xHcWvkK7OK

Dr DeMarte said there were only a couple of instances in the many 1000s of messages where Travis invited Jodi over to his house. Jodi is the one who showed up uninvited offering sex.

Travis struggled to get to the sink mirror. He could see behind him, in the sink mirror, a crazed Jodi stabbing him in the back and head. That's what Travis saw when he was dying - Jodi stabbing him with a big ole knife.

I don't care about the sex they had. Jodi is a nasty killer. Stabbed him in the back!

And she could see herself stabbing him, too!!!!!

I so wanted Juan to bring that up y'day, because, if she had any intention of leaving him alive, one look in the mirror should have rocked her to her senses!!!

Is this what is meant by "it's always darkest before the dawn"?

Arrrgh! Missed that, did anyone get a screenshot?

On HLN they've already repeated the clip of Jodi's big smile when Nurmi said even he didn't like Jodi Arias sometimes. Stay tuned later it bears repeating and knowing HLN they will replay it every hour.

He's going again!

Attachments

• whiteshirtman4.gif
    whiteshirtman4.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 71
Since this case is all about staging and cleaning up the crime scene, it is fitting that KN is rubbing on a spill instead of trying to dab at it. It is getting bigger and bigger and more indelible. Out damned spot I say!

:floorlaugh:

Looks like pillow fringe to me.

she tied him to the bed by wrapping the rope around and under the bed top and bottom] not on headboard.she tied him up he did not tie her up..look at autopsy pics aren't there red marks on his ankles? maybe?

That was a freaking fiber from the pillow!!!!!!! It was NOT from a rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14