Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say thanks to everyone here. If it weren't for this community, and the fact that I know you're all feeling the same way, I would spontaneously combust with rage right now.

If they had as much kink going on as JA says, why on earth did it take them till June 2008 to try the rope trick? That's pretty mundane....I think if they really were using any rope, there would have BEEN rope long before that date....no one was cutting any rope that day. LIE.

Maybe I am not a rope expert.. but that looks like yarn to me.

It's so clear that isn't "a rope" on the stairs.

On one hand Nurmi uses the fact that Travis had an issue with sex against him, as if it were bad that an adult male liked sex, and then on the other hand he can't connect that the reason Travis kept having sex with JA is because he had an issue with sex and a hard time saying no to it when it's thrown in his face.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH that's not rope! That is totally fringe. I am cracking up!

OK Nurmi...

then YOU explain how a 1 or 2 INCH piece of rope ended up there!!!!!

What does a 1 or 2 inch piece help tie up?!?!?!??!?!

Hey, that's the kind of fringe I have on my pillow in the bedroom!

Lol at the picture of "the rope"! It's a little small to be tied up with, huh?? Sorry, just needed a laugh in the middle of all this.

It is a tassel. It had probably been there for a week. BEFORE the murder.

Nurmi, never a good idea to insult the intelligence of the jury who will decide your client's fate.

None of this KN garbage does not change the facts: JA drove 1000 miles to TA's house,
JA had a chance to escape (even though we know that she was not abused or
threatened) but chose to KILL TA 3 times over. Quit wasting everyone's time KN.

KN is on the fringe about this fringe. It so obviously looks like a piece of untwisted fringe and it could have come from ANYwhere in the house to be on the stairs. There is no way that looped together braid came off a longer piece of rope.

Ok...we don't know EVERY detail of what happened, or why she did stupid inconsistent things. Does it matter?? None of this is new. Is he really ok with setting a murderer free over this nonsense??

Exactly. That's what I'm trying to say. The jurors are going to be like "ya, so what? he wanted to do sexual things with another adult. So do I! BIG. DEAL."

Exactly! No big deal. Nurmi makes everything salacious and sick. Nurmi is desperate.

STFU.....as I am getting very mad!!

IF I was on the Jury as a 52 year old women it was THEIR life behind closed doors. They both had fantasies, they both played them on each other....that is their Private life...whether they were Church people or not.

JODI ENJOYED IT TOO...

There are married couples that do shows via the internet of their home sex.......geez....even as an old woman (LOL) i am not stupid.

That is NO reason to kill a person.

So IF I was a juror, I would be very mad now, and sick and tired of hearing this over and over. Jodie liked it. Jodie THRIVED on dirty sex, she brought that to TA. So I am sick and tired of this......................and to keep using this as a defense.

Put is away Nurmo!!

sticker,375x360.png

I keep thinking this jury must be incredibly angry right now, about everything they've endured, and the fact that this case actually went to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli