Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg you.......please make it stop!!!!!

Please, please, please shut up, Nurmi!! I am getting ready to scream and scare my kids, pets and neighbors. Please stop!!!

He just keeps droning on and on and on and on and on................ His voice has now morphed into the sound of fly buzzing around the room. Buzzzzzzzzzz.......buzzzzzzzz......buzzzzzzz......3 hole wonder.....buzzzzzzzzzzz......buzzzzzzz........*advertiser censored*........buzzzzzzzzzzzz........buzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Omg! I heard the exact same thing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should set her free, because she's too weak to make deep wounds. Good grief! Give me a break!

Is Nurmi REALLY going through the stab wounds and saying that the prosecution's story makes no sense? He can't be this stupid. The only answer that would occur to any reasonable person is that there is only one person who knows exactly HOW it happened, but she's not talking.

It is hard to explain all of the knife wounds. The fact that they exist is what's relevant, not speculation about the order in which they occurred.

Since they are done today, why is JW writing notes all of a sudden?

I am so sorry, but I think Nurmi lost me in the first hour. I didn't think it was possible to jabber for hours and not say anything that grabs my attention. That poor family to have to sit still through all of this. (several in the specator section appear very tired/bored)

slaps my own face to keep me awake

This is really really really bad.. A lot of times shallow wounds are torture wounds.. We all know that.

So what if the wounds were shallow, TA was in pain and problaby not thinking clearly to chase down Little Miss Abused. She could have left
and called 911. JA makes me sick.

This is beyond ridiculous...Why didn't she slit his throat while he was standing over sink? Really...Nurmi. Really? He intent was to inflict injury and pain. Slitting of throat happened when he finally succumbed to his injuries. Clown

Why didn't she run screaming from the house when he was standing over the sink? This is absurd.

If JA didn't have some designs on going to Cancun, then why was sunscreen one of her purchases at Wal-Mart? I don't think she planned on sunbathing in AZ or UT.

The Jury:

:notgood: :waitasec: :crazy: :snooty: :hand: :boohoo: :rolleyes: :laugh:
:dramaqueen: :pullhair: :waiting: :sheesh: :shakehead: :nono: :no: :sos:

She can't even make herself cry right now! That should go over BIG with the jury.

I hope to all that is holy, that the jury has noticed this and the way she gets off on the crime scene photos, as well as the smirk/smile when she pretends to weep. I seriously think she is a demon as the EggTree blog writer says. She really scares me, really.

This is horrible. Just stupid and horrible. I would never hire this man in my life. NEVER, EVER, EVER. I am not just saying that becuase I am on Juan's side, this man is terrible in court. He needs to invest in doing something else. Something that doesn't take much thought and doesn't have lives depend on him.

Ya she used her implements 29+ times wow wow wow

And those implements are what ALV called "equalizers" in one of her writings. They make a woman "equal" to a man in strength. She uses that to explain why women use weapons against men more often than men use them against women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi