Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not stained with bleach." Poor understanding of oxidation. Bleach doesn't 'stain', it reacts with certain molecules and not others.

Is there a time limit on this? Did I hear he has a limit of 5 hours? Aren't we coming up on hour 150? Feels like it.

I'm your age, and let me tell you about some of the women on that jury:

They either 1) say/do stuff with that with their significant others or 2) Want to say/hear or DO those things with their significant other.

Just my opinion on 40+ years of being a female

:floorlaugh:

This is back-firing on DT.

Yep ... Oh and :blushing:

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

thank you thank you.....it's just the way men think, for the most part. It's nothing unusual....its so weird they are painting this as something it isn't

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi does a left right semi chicken wing as he gets into a story about the contents of the washing machine. #JodiArias

Juan was right when he said Jodi killed Travis 3 times over and then took all he had left, his reputation.

Listening to Nurmi , he is making sure to kill Travis one last time and make him look as bad as he possibly can. If I was family I would spit in his face after the trial. Bless Travis's family for having more strength than I do.

Juror #8 seems a bit bored when listening to Nurmi's argument.

And the woman sitting to the left of Juror #8 looks like she could kill Nurmi.

JA took the stand because she could say anything and everything she wanted to without proof, because she was under oath. That needs to change to protect the victim. Too many rights for the defendant, and the evidence gets covered up with an avalanche of lies.

Jodi, stop holding your neck! We aren't gonna hang you! We're gonna stick you...

I hope Juan points out to the jury how much of the defenses case has been built from short little edited clips...just like in the sex tape.

Mods,

The quote box has disappeared from the bottom of the pages.

Comment:

I hope Juan shows Travis slit throat on all the screens! I hope he shows her interview with Det Flores saying she would beg for the death penalty, otherwise, I don't know. Nurmi disgusts me.

Oh geez, now Nurmi is going to give us a laundry lesson. It's common sense that if you put bleach in the water, not all items get equally bleached and depending on the material, some may not bleach at all. Spotty bleach stains is more common than not.

It was covered in blood Nurmi. Try to clean the crevices of a camera that are filled with blood.

Bleach?!? Who gives a rat's? She put the camera in a washing machine and ran it through a cycle! No bleach means she didn't plan it? 'Cause if she was a mastermind she would have taken then camera with her?

I can't even keep up with how stupid this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire