Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the voice of reason is supposed to move at a sloths pace and talk a lot about sex...

No...of course JA wouldn't risk shooting herself, she cried over a nic from a Bic. Her attempt at killing herself. :floorlaugh:

Epic Fail!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 44s

Jurors continue to look focused and attentive. I can't see anyone taking notes though. #jodiarias

JA is thinking - why can't I draw today and scribble. This guy is putting me to sleep.
Please let me draw - please.

Amazing how she can look at cs photos while the dt is discussing the murder but when Juan is on she's crying us a river.

She was fighting for her life?

Einstein had not one damned mark on her .. If she had a bump on her head or a bruise or even a fake GD limp that day she showed up and rolled around the love sack with RB ... it might be believable .. but only a cut from the knife slipping.

Game. Set. Match.

Put in your last meal request Jodi!!:seeya:

He MUST have a wife. Somebody has to button his shirts and zip up his fly! :furious:

[FONT=Thank you!!!Comic Sans MS"]Thank you[/FONT] for making me :floorlaugh:

This "closing" is like being in the Twilight Zone. :scared:

It's always good lawyering to put up graphic crime scene photos when you are defending a client accused of murder.

Remind the jury how the victim left a trail down the hall and then had his throat slit and bled out. Great idea. The state thanks you.

I think the DT thought they had to do this. That to avoid them would be too obvious. That if KN can just toss these gruesome photos out as if they are no big deal, this is just what happened, no need to get all emotional about it... well, then, the jury will see that they aren't all that important after all.

All they have left are risky propositions and obfuscation. KN is doing the best he can for the 1/10th of his client that he doesn't absolutely despise.

Nurmi has no info to refute what the State claims happened here. Jodi is in her fog at this point. JUST SHUT UP and SIT DOWN!

"JA's THEORY"

Bahahahahahah! That's right Nurmi...theory!!

ETA :JA is so, so pizzed about that one. Steaming mad. Shot daggers at Nurmi.

She can't even make herself cry right now! That should go over BIG with the jury.

Nurmi, listen to yourself. You are saying it makes more sense for JA to shot him then stab him, then slit his throat because she is defending her life. Not that she ran for the hills the first time he "attacked" her, not the second time when she shot him, not the third time when she stabbed him, not the fourth time when she slit his throat. Yeah, that makes more sense.

Maybe his head is up in the picture of her dragging him with a SLASHED THROAT is because she's holding it up by his hair :(

I agree, in the horrible photos of the scene there was short pieces of hair mixed with the blood. To me, they looked like hair off of Travis' head probably trying to keep his head up. Also when I looked at the photos of his body, it convinced me more becuase the head wounds, my god those are horrid. So he lost hair for sure.

OMG He is convicting her with his theory...GOOD

Does Nurmi really think that saying "dragging the body" over and over again helps the defense??? Keep saying it Nurmi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo