Closing arguments- thread #177

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what her reaction will be when they convict her? Break down crying or get mad? Cause it's gonna happen.

This 'evidence' is reasonable inference (according to Joey Jackson) and should be allowed in, but Holly Houghes says no....
however the jury will know this is damaging to JA

I don't understand - if closing arguments are not evidence WHY all the objecting? This stuff has already been presented, what's the big deal? Did Nurmi hope they all forgot?

I knew Nurmi attacking Travis in the most ridiculous ways would fire him up.

Be afraid Jodi, be very afraid.

Attachments

• 2z4efj8.png
    2z4efj8.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 14
I am glad the DT is showing their true colours again. JW shaking her head and giving dirty looks (so very professional eh), KN lazing back and JA colouring. (her dirty looks won't be too far behind) Yikes.

Why are they being allowed to object and approach? I thought this was "closing arguments"??? Is the judge going to allow this to go back to two words out, approach, again?

Monday morning for deliberations .. unless the jury wants to go tomorrow .. which is VERY unlikely.

In this 2nd closing argument JM might be limited in what he can address.

What did I find more palatable than listening to Nurmi?

I gave myself a bikini trim with a stapler
Released my dog's anal glands
Removed lint from between my keyboard AND the seats of my car ... with my fingernails
Handwashed my neighbor's daughter's cloth diapers

And still don't regret skipping the remainder of his closing.

Once Mr Martinez is done, unless it is only 3:00pm maybe, my guess is she dismisses them to begin deliberations Monday yes?

Or maybe sends them in to get settled and pick a Jury foreperson?

They gotta do the draw first to see who the alternates are :seeya:

This 'evidence' is reasonable inference (according to Joey Jackson) and should be allowed in, but Holly Hughes says no....
however the jury will know this is damaging to JA

nuff said

The DT thought JM would let the mag evidence slip on by....but nooooooo!
Go Juan!

HH--You're wrong--again. He DID cross examine Jodi about it!

Yes to the secret message. Not to the phone call to the media that Travis was pedo. Not in evidence. But JM got the jury to hear the inference.

I'm so outraged for Juan right now, I'm literally screaming at the tv!!!!!

JM still gets to talk about them
They are her magazines and in possession of them before the hearing about the pedo hearing - JM explaining how JA indicated to guard to give magazine and guard gleaned message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor