Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JM can convince this jury of premeditation big time.

Hey peeps!

Taking a break from studying...didn't watch the Nurms yet. But, I had to watch Juan's rebuttal. I'm sure I didn't miss much...sex, sex, this hole that hole, battered wifey had to do it, yadayada. I know the drill.

LET'S GO JUAN! BRING IT ON HOME! :rockon:

Jodi is whispering in Wilmotts ear .. 'I know where you live and I've got friends on the outside ... have a nice sleeep tonight, Jenny'

OMG, i just got really emotional...God bless this jury..

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 2m

This is it. Travis' voice & the truth will be heard once and for all. Come on Juan. Pray this jury receives it

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge is back, we await the jury. Nurmi did a side mini chicken wing with a forward jab to backstroke just now. Very cool #JodiArias

:seeya:

Hi guys, glad to finally be logged in!

My concern about this jury: we are so irritated with Nurmi and Willmott, their juvenile arguments, crazy mannerisms, unprofessionalism, whining to the judge. We thought the same thing about Baez and Gang. Come to find out the jury liked them more! And if this jury is mostly men they might well be impressed with Willmott's tight skirts and extreme heels!

Go Juan Go

:lol: When the law is not on your side, you just argue!

For the first time, I notice several times that Wilmott was sitting at the desk with her arms crossed. Definitely a new move for her.

Let's GO JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH just called and told me to enjoy JM's final closing statement. Bottle of Champagne has been chilling since yesterday. We will be ready.

Here comes justice!

Attachments

• hcj002.gif
    hcj002.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 20
Oh, the bad haircut comment must have come from a dismissed juror. #5 maybe?

Today Nurmi called Travis an abusive pedophile and Juan Martinez a liar

I think the record is fixing to be set straight

:toast: Jack and Coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads