Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Ann Campbell is actually one of her prior attorneys. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I read. JM can't mention that part b/c the jury isn't supposed to know about the musical chairs of lawyers she went through.

No. aAC is/was Donovans gf

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ummmmm may I ask what you consider elderly??

Im elderly I suppose at 66 and my hubby is 67. He and I both agree that this is a proven BARD Murder one and Felony Murder. We both think she deserves to get the DP. I cant find one man in that I know in my RL that thinks this was self defense... Their age is irrelevant they all believe this is M!.

The sex stuff was a boring side issue. Lot of people do phone sex and talk about fantasies.

All of this was nothing more than consensual .

IMO

Just now started the movie " 12 Angry Men " 1957

Woohooooo

Jury going home for the day, crap. Must have taken a vote, I'd start that way and something is off OR want to sleep on it over the weekend. I'll be nuts over the weekend. Signing off, see you all on Monday. Hope we get a GUILTY verdict in the FIRST degree felony then. Hope each and everyone of you have a nice weekend,

First: love and prayers to the Alexander family. Peace be with you, justice for Travis.

Question: for those of us that have signed up for this text alert thing . . . What's the best protocol once verdict is in? Run home and turn on HLN? Try and live stream in middle of grocery store?

TIA!

Since Jodi Ann said the "evil ninja gurl" had the knife and injured her hand with it, I believe it's fair to extrapolate when it was proven that "evil ninja gurl" was a figment of Jodi Ann's fertile imagination, and that the only knife-wielder at the crime scene was Jodi Ann...that Jodi Ann cut her own finger while stabbing Travis. <sorry for long sentence>

Perhaps this poster didn't hear all the "facts" the DT listed without any proof, not to mention nurmi's argument that the defendant never said she returned the gas can to the same Walmart. I believe he erred on that one!

Heading for a big bubble bath with my big BLUE glass of vodka and soda! I would invite you all to join ... but that would be weird.

BBM: Ummm. Not really.. after watching this trial.

I already have and I stand by what I said. It can only be inferred from her answer - "that's the only visible injury" - that she sustained the injury while STABBING Travis. She did not directly state that. The finger could have been damaged by other mean during the killing. Regardless, she did not state, "I sustained the injury while stabbing Travis". She said it was the only visible injury of hers that came from the killing of Travis.

But at first you claimed he was making it up and only said she did it that day, and didn't say she did it while killing him. You were disappointed Juan was stooping so low...he did nothing wrong!

I don't think there was ever a chance of a flat out acquittal and I think everyone on both sides has known that from beginning. There's still a possibility of a hung jury, but much less likely now that the lesser includeds are charged. All jmo

Agree. I never thought anyone would acquit her, however, for HER now there isn't that hope she will walk out a free person. That has to be a stunning reality check.

MOO

AZ NEWS ALERT - jury headed home for the day. Will resume Monday.

But at first you claimed he was making it up and only said she did it that day, and didn't say she did it while killing him. You were disappointed Juan was stooping so low...he did nothing wrong!

Seriously, don't bother.

Heading for a big bubble bath with my big BLUE glass of vodka and soda! I would invite you all to join ... but that would be weird.

I heart you too!! Lol! Have a good vodkabath!

She couldn't say she got it while stabbing him, she's got a "fog" issue, donchaknow! But she slipped up.:jail::

Didn't the jury ask her a question along the lines didn't she come out of it so much better than Travis, only one wound on her hand and him shot, stabbed and neck slashed? She obviously testified in the affirmative about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall