Closing arguments- thread #177

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can they start deliberating now if they want?

Mr. Martinez was amazing as always.
Have a good weekend JA....

I need to give you Mr Swamps number and he and my hubby can have their discussions on tractors, tools and all that stuff. mine is about to drive me nuts with acquiring hay cutting equipment. The man spends most of his time on a freaking HAY forum. Seriously, is have even that fascinating? i think not!!

An actual Hay Forum? Wow, learn something new every day. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well I hope the laws of arizona and the laws of attraction both give jodi exactly what she deserves!!

how i long to hear the foreperson utter those words followed by guilty

Oh wow .. off to pick alternatives, a schedule and foreperson .. will we find out if they start on Monday today? Assume they will. Although I'd want to get into the jury room fast just to get a few things out of my system finally ..

Hey mods....can we move one more time for "Verdict Watch"? Just for future easy reference? Thanks for considering!!!

Juror No. 8's wife was wiping tears away from her face just a second ago.

Can you imagine the first thing these jurors are going to say to each other about this trial? I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that lol.

I'll Bet she has a crappy sleep for the next couple of days--may as well get used to it,the gurney is waiting for her

Jodi grimaced when when JM said "Travis was done with her."

Yes, mobius, there's a muscle in her cheek/jaw that she flexes (prolly unconsciously) when she hears something she doesn't like.

In Juanderful's final closing, her face got very stonelike and her mouth was curving downward. I honestly thought she was going to stand up and scream at him or leap over the table to hurt him... Eerie, eerie.

More instructions
Camera flashing again on JA mom, aunt
JA now has glasses on and reading whatever her gal pal is writing.

Why do they need to know how many believe in felony versus premeditated. It's first degree anyway...

I saw Nancy for the first time. Didn't realize she was in there.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She better not walk away with anything less than 1st degree. What she did to Travis deserves nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89